The Brotherly love

All Summer Long

      "So will you guys come with me?" Wooyoung asked his brothers that were pretending to play the electric guitar.
    
      "Where? I want to go to Honolulu." Chansung said looking up at Wooyoung from where he was siting.They brusted out in laughter.
     
      "Where do you want to go Chansung-ah?" Minjun asked.
     
      "Honolulu." Chansung said in a low manly voice.
     
      "Please tell us again where you would like to go." Minjun said acting like he was interviewing him.  
    
      "Honolulu." He said in another funny voice.
     
      "To Honolulu?" Wooyoung asked.
    
      "Honoluluuuu~!" He said in a high pitch sounding like a girl.
    
     "It's your beloved Noona Wooyoungie~! When are you coming home? Whom are you with?" Wooyoung joked mocking Chansungs high pitch voice. "How is your hyung? Is he being a good hyung?" They all laughed at Wooyoung's act.
    
      "Minjun hyung is a........ Yah! What do you plan to do with that?" Chansung asked Minjun whom was holding the red electric guitar over his head.
    
      "He looks like he's being a bad hyung!" Wooyoung said trying to imitate his feminine voice before.
    
      "He may threaten me, I still like him. He may seem like a bad hyung but he is a good hyung." Chansung said as Minjun backed away with the guitar still in his hand."He may threaten me, but....." Chansung looked over his head again and Minjun was there holding the guitar over his head again. "Yah! get away." Chansung said playfully while looking back at Wooyoung who was still pretending to be a girl. "He is really a good hyung."
    
      "He reminds me of a...." Wooyoung looked over to Minjun whom was standing next to him now with the guitar in his hands. "A zebra."
     
      "A zebra?" Chansung giggled while he asked.
     
      "Because he has spots."Wooyoung paused to think. "All over his body." They started laughing again. They heard a loud knock on the door of the music room, so they looked over to where the sound was coming from.
     
      "Woo are you going to go pack?" Their mother asked.
     
      "Pack? Where is he going?" Chansung asked.
     
      "He's going to North Carolina." His mother answered "He will be leaving  tomorrow and will be staying with the Horvejkul family until the cabin is fully furnished."
     
      "How long will he be gone? Also can I go?" Chansung asked.
     
      "He will be gone for a month, then we will join up there with him. Chansung you need to finish school first." He mother explained.
     
      "But mom." Chansung whined.
     
      "No if , ands, or buts you have bad enough grades as it is." She said while leaving.
    
      "Did you hear that Woo, she said no butts." Minjun joked.
     
      "Why would I want butts thats just nasty." Wooyoung said making a weird face.
     
      "You still don't understand innocent one." Chansung said.
     
      "Yah! your still innocent too!" Minjun said.
     
      "Am I ?" Chansung questioned, leaving them in the room.
     
       "Yah! Get back here!" Minjun yelled as he and Wooyoung chased after him. They some how ended up in Wooyoung's room. The door to Wooyoung's door slammed. "Your too young for  'that ' Chansung! Why would you do something like that?" Minjun Scolded.
      
       "Wait your saying he did  'that '? " Wooyoung asked still not grasping what was going on.
      
       "I did ' that ' and Minjun has also done ' that ' you know he's very popular with both the ladies and gentlemen." Chansung said making Minjun blush.
      
       "So know your fully agreeing that you have done it, aishh what am I going to do with you. Wait how do you know that?" Minjun questioned.
      
       "My room is right next door." Chansung bluntly said.
      
      "What so both of you have done the deed?!" Wooyoung yelled they both of them nodded their head a simple 'yes'. "So how did it feel?" Wooyoung asked, making them  shocked by his response.
        "Well it hurts at first but...." Chansung stopped. "Yah! What was that for?"
      
        "Do you want youngie to also lose his innocence?" Minjun asked. "Also  they did your rear, and you were not in?"
       
        "No." He responded to the first question. "I did both." He said proudly.
       
        "Yah! that's not something to be proud about."Minjun scolded while Wooyoung sat there confused. "Anyways Youngie why don't we help you pack." Minjun changed the subjected.
       
       "O-ok."Woo stuttered, they walked into the walk in closet and began to look around.
      
       "This looks like a sandwich num num." Minjun joked as he held a green car in his hands and put against , he then began to make it fly.
      
       "Cars can not fly, I don't like that." Wooyoung said holding a red car in his hands"Your so childish sometimes."
      
       "Oh I'm sorry." Minjun said while pretending to crash into Wooyoung's red car.
      
       "Mine is pretty, and that one is ugly." Wooyoung said bluntly.
       After a long process of packing, the boy's left the curious Wooyoung so he could sleep.
_______

      "Yah! Nichkhun wake up!" Taecyeon said while shaking Nichkhun's body.

     
      "Hmmm... Mom give me five more minutes." Nichkhun mumbled underneath his breath.
      
      "Do I sound like a women? If you don't wake up right now I shall sing to you in my feminine voice." Taec warned.
     
      "Do whatever you want." Nichkhun growled. Taecyeon grabbed a small red doll that sat on the night stand next to the king sized bed. He started, doing a running motion on khun's face with the doll.
     
       "I'll be back. Neon dashi nareul chajeul geoya, geuttae dashi naega ol geoya geu nugudo neoreul naboda sarang hal sun eopgie~!" Taecyeon sang as loud as he could, still making the doll doing some sort of dance move. running dance move on Nichkhun's face.
     
      "Alright I am up!" Nichkhun rose into a sitting position, and snatched the doll away, trying to do the same movement that he felt on his face but failed.
     
      "No, no like this." Taecyeon said while getting the doll back, and doing the same dancing movement. "You see he is running but not really."
     
      "You know we should do this for the talent show." Nichkhun suggested.
     
      "The one next month?" Taecyeon asked excitedly.
     
      "Yes! Lets do something for it!" Nichkhun answered.
     
      "Yes! this is going to be awesome." Taecyeon said.
     
      "Anyways what time do we pick him up? That woo-woo y-oung?' Nichkhun asked.
     
      "Mom said 12P.M. at night." Taecyeon answered.
     
      "P.M. is night, or after noon Taec you will never learn." Nichkhun scolded his younger brother.
     
      "At least I have an older hyung to look after me~!" Taec said cutely.
     
      "Hyung? That's Korean have you been catching up on your culture?" Nichkhun asked.
     
      "You didn't hear the song before? Anyways yes I have since the person that is coming here is Korean and I want to help him out if he doesn't know how to speak English.  
 

A/N Thank you for those whom subscribed, and commented, I apologize for it being short... It looked long on paper uwu.