The Attempts

All Summer Long

          Nichkhun's Point Of View
   

       No matter how hard I try, he always, ALWAYS rejects me. Why? Around here I am known as the Thai prince. Everyone and I mean everyone adores me. Why is he so different? I have my charms don't I? Am I not handsome enough? Is he playing hard to get? Nah he is way to innocent for that. Maybe he just doesn't like me. It's been about three weeks since he has been here, and it's been nothing but rejections. I put my hands on the railing of the balcony. How couldn't he not like me? I am rich, I am good looking, I have charm, I have it all. It's killing me. Why hasn't he acted like the others? Oh that's right, he isn't like the others I have seen, or have met.

       "Hey Nichkhun! What are you doing?" Jay asked me as I turned my head looking over to him.
      
       "Just thinking." I answered, yes of course I was just thinking. How can I get Wooyoung to like me, or not reject me. He is the first whom has rejected me in my whole life!

      "Thinking of ways to get him to like you? Forget it man, he is out of your league." Jay teased me as he patted my shoulder. How could he read my mind so easily, is it that I am talking out loud or is just, that everyone can feel what I am thinking perhaps that is one of the reasons why Wooyoung doesn't like me.
     
       "More like I am out of his league." I scoffed at his comment but maybe it was true.

       "Really because your the one that's after him." Jay teased "Remember when you asked him to go running with you, so that when you would get too hot you would take off your shirt for him to see how gorgeous you are even with your shirt off."  How come he knew my game plan so well? Does everyone know goodness if so I wouldn't be as good as a playboy as I am. I remember all too well of what happened, sadly.
+++++++
  
        "Hey! Wooyoung wait up for me!" I yelled, running by the pool to catch up to him since he was right there to where the path that leaded into the woods. Yeah I never listened to those people who told me when I was younger not to run by the pool, I know why know. I was wearing flip-flops too. I slipped on a puddle and went sliding into the pool. Wooyoung turned around, just in time to catch me sliding in the pool. As I surface the pool Taecyeon, Junho, and Jay were laughing at me. I turned around to see Wooyoung standing at the edge giving me his hand to pull me up out of the pool. How embarrassing! I use to be so smooth! What has happened to me!

        "Are you ok?" He asked me, as he pulled me up out of the pool. At least I got to touch his soft pure skin. 
       
        "Yeah, I am . Anyways I was wondering if you could go running with me?" I asked as smooth as I could, but only to get rejected again
       
        "You need to change before you get a cold. The grass is wet, and there is mud everywhere since it rained. I don't really think it's a good idea since this is the mountains, and well we would be in high places so what if we slip and fall?" Wooyoung pointed out the ground.  Gosh I am so stupid. I live here why didn't I think of that! But then again why is he going walking when he knows about the dangers?
+++++++

         "Or what about the time when you tried to help and move things?" Jay asked while looking over next door to where Wooyoung's family Cabin, He thought it was cool since it had a tree in the back deck, and had stairs on the tree to the party balcony which had built in lights, there was a room where it had just a glass wall to see the outside balcony which also had a slide to where the pool was. There was four rooms, which where really big, it had three glass windows on the sides of the cabin you could totally see the inside of it which was awesome.In the front it had a porch that extend to where the other part of the cabin was there was two parts one the small part was where, the door was and on the inside was where to stair cases met the big side. On the small part the big part had a balcony on top of the small part which was the master bed room. There was three rooms upstairs and one down stairs.  Of course they know much of what it looks like since the change the lights, or dust and clean there (Well only sometimes because Nichkhun doesn't like to be told what to do.) "You know it was only a week ago when Wooyoung got the shipment of furniture, and you were all like I am so strong I can help, but all you did was drop things, and trip on things." Jay teased.
    
         "How do you even know?" I questioned him.
  
         "I was there man, I was all like I am not helping, and you were all like yes you are, You demanded me to and yet you forget. I guess it was pretty funny seeing that so it was worth it." Jay taunted me.

        "Ah yes it was true, I was trying to impress him, to show him how strong I was...." I admitted, falling into a trap.
 
        "Wooyoung is my dirty little secret." Jay whispered in my ears, I fully knew that I was going to get teased because of what I had said. 

~~~~~~

        "Hey do you need any help me, because if you do Taecyeon, Jay and I will help." I offered, and gave my best friend a nudge to help a bro out.
 
        "Are you sure about that?" He asked me while walking to the opening of the movers truck with a box in his hands.
 
        "Yes we are strong." I said while flexing my arms, gosh I can be so stupid. Hey! he totally giggled.
 
        "Alright then can you grab this for me?" He asked as he handed me a box.
      
        "Y-yes anything for yo....." I paused while looking at his abs. I didn't notice before, but he was shirtless! How could I miss that! Dang it ! I freaking stuttered and didn't even finish my sentence!
 
        "Yes you are so strong." Jay teased me as I dropped the box because of the lovely sight in front of me that shocked me.
 
        "Aishh.. You got to be more careful alright? There is some breakable stuff in there." Wooyoung said as he turned around and bent over, to grab another box his loose pants almost fell off,and well I saw he wore briefs I could only imagine what he would look like without those pants. I almost dropped the box again before Taecyeon caught the box with my hands too.
          
         "I think Khunnie should unpack inside. I don't think he is feeling ok, his face is all red." Taecyeon said, while giving me that look. The look, of demanding and controlling, he has never ever gave me this face before. Wooyoung looked back to where we were standing by the doors of the truck.
           
         "Then he should go home then stay here to help, I really don't want to burden anyone." Wooyoung said, "Also if he is sick, he needs to get better, and rest. I told you Khunnie to change your clothes or you would get sick."

         "I am ok really I just want to h-help." I couldn't help but talk in a fake country accent,they all laughed including Taecyeon. I thought he was mad at me.
       
         "Alright, then go inside and start to unpack there." Wooyoung also did a country accent. Gosh he is so cute. So freaking cute. I just want him to be mine. I want no other. I can not believe I just said I wanted no other than him. Could I really change my ways for him? For this pure and innocent boy. Why do I feel this way? So strongly towards him.

         "Yes, yes." I mentally slapped myself in the face, I took the box with me inside and began to unpack, while Taecyeon, Woo, and Jay were bringing furniture in one by one. I watch Wooyoung, and Taecyeon bring in this lovely couch that was white leather. I looked at Wooyoung's sweat that trickled down his neck, and down his spine. Once the white circular couch was inside in the leaving room Wooyoung turned around for me, to see his fine abs that was shiny because of his sweat. He was so attractive. He had a nice body, he was innocent, he was cute no in fact adorable, and those cheeks! I could never get bored with a person like him! I swear! He is so different to not have fallen for my tricks, my schemes, my act.  He was surely to be the one. In fact I was sure of it! He is one of a kind! There is no other! Everything and I mean everything about him is amazing. I can't help but think of him all day and all night.  I know I am bi ual, and from what I know Taecyeon is too, and well Junho is straight well from what I know. I'm not much of a role model to my brothers. Well that  is because I am a player, a wild animal, and well I use my looks to get what I want. While my massive thinking was going on Wooyoung was walking closer to me! Oh god my heart is beating so fast I might have a heart attack. I fumbled around accidentally almost dropped the lap I put up on the desk. I grabbed it just on time only, falling to my .
 
        "Are you ok?" He asked me, making me feel like it has happened before. He handed me his hand, that I took, I giggled like a little school girl whom has a crush. Well I guess it's true I have a crush. Well something more than that.

        "Yeah I was so awesome to catch this." I responded while he pulled me up.
  
        "Khunnie~!" He said so cutely, o my gooses, gooses seriously khun! Thats all you can come up with is gooses  it should be geese.  I will seriously die if he keeps this up. "Thank you oppa!" Did I hear correctly oppa? Did he just call me oppa. Yup I surely have died and gone to heaven now. Well I highly doubt I will go to heaven by all the things I have done, but right at this moment it feels like it.  I almost dropped the lap again!! I swear he probably hates me. "Are you ok Khunnie?" He asked me, so concerned for me.
 
        "Yes I am fine, this place will look so cooler with it all decorated, well that is because you are designing it." I flirted, he laughed a little.
 
        "You really think so?" He asked me eagerly.

        "Yes." I confessed while Taecyeon giving me that look from before so I diverted my attention towards Wooyoung. Looking at his angel like face. From his enchanting eyes, down his nose, to those pinkish bright plump lips!
 

         "Is there something on my face?" He asked me. Ooo what should I stupidly say now. I am sorry but I can not stop staring at your angel life face, with your puffy cheeks, and those lips! No I  need to be smooth some how.
 
         "Nope." I answered while poking at his nose.

         "Then why stare?" He asked me.
     
         "It's my little secret." I said, out loud to what I thought. Goodness I could tell, the others heard because Jay was teasing me yet again.
 
        
"Omo Khunnie has a secret." Jay yelled.
        
          "Hopefully it is not a dirty secret." Taecyeon, was being serious but it passed off as being a joke.
 
         "I-it's n-not like that I s-swear!" I stuttered which made it look even more suspicious damn it Khun!

         "T-t-that w-was s-s-such a lie." Jay made fun of me.
      
         "Well fine I admit it Wooyoung is my dirty little secret." I snapped ignoring Wooyoung's presence.
       
         "Eww Khunnie that's no way to think of Woo-baby! Come here Woo-baby I will protect you from that ert." Jay said while running towards Wooyoung and then putting his arms around his waist. No No! Damn it! Damn it! Don't touch his body like that!
  
         "Khunnie is a ert." Wooyoung said looking confused.
      
        "Yes little one~! he is, but don't you worry a tiny bit, because Taecyeon will always be there to protect you from him." Taecyeon said doing the same motion as Jay while giving me a wining smile.

        "I think it's time for you to go." Jay said. I only went because of how frustrated I was. Does Taecyeon also like wooyoung? As I pushed the door, when I was suppose to pull, I felt like an idiot, and well when I tripped over the wooden door frame I felt, defeated.  I fell face on. I heard the other laughing again like at the pool.

~~~~~~~

        "Or do you remember that one time you asked him to go to the lake with us?" Jay asked. 
    
        "Yes I freaking remember it all!" I snapped.
         
        "It was pouring cats and dogs in rain!.... Hold on a sec let me put on my narrating voice." Jay paused to clear his throat then began again. " It was pouring cats and dogs in rain, Wooyoung was in his room, reading a book called 50 Shades of Grey. Nichkhun suddenly came into the room while Wooyoung hid the book underneath his bum bum. "What were you just reading?" Khun asked the not so innocent boy. "Nothing." Wooyoung answered leaving Khunnie curious. "Well anyways would you like to go to the lake with us?" Khun asked putting his manly voice on. "I would love too but it's raining." Wooyoung said in his feminine voice. "I promise it won't be raining at the lake we are going to." As they loaded up in the Scooby Doo Mystery Machine, and headed towards the lake it was still raining leaving Wooyoung having to deal with yet another broken promise." Jay finished his way of telling the story.

        "There is so many things wrong with that story. For one I am a man so I don't need to put on a manly voice. Two Wooyoung was not reading a book like that, he was drawling. Three I do not a the Scooby Doo Mystery Machine. Four he never agreed to go. Five it was not raining." I corrected. "Also I never invited you guys to go to."
 
        "Yah! I made your story more laughable and enjoyable! You should be happy with the Scooby Doo Mystery Machine, because I know your a fan.That's right your graduating soon." Jay remembered, he was in the same grade which was sad that he forgot.
      
        "Yeah I don't even know what I am going to do." I confessed.
     
        "Your going to do great things in life." He said, while looking at the door in my room. He then looked into my eyes, I heard the door open but it was too late. Jay kissed me. I looked over to opened the door and well it was Wooyoung. I think Jay just messed up my chances. Damn it.

        "I am sorry to interrupt but I wanted to say bye." Wooyoung said "Well I will get going now."  Then the door closed.