The Double Date, The Tree House, & The Cheater

All Summer Long
     "Come on! You don't wanna keep your boyfriend waiting!" Taecyeon called. Nichkhun was making sure, he looked his best. He doubled checked in the mirror, fixed his hair, the straightened out his clothes. "Nichkhun I swear if you don't come here right now I will call off your date!"
 
     "I am coming no need to worry." Nichkhun said while touching his hair before leaving the bathroom.

     "Come on. It seems whenever we always wanna go some where it's either you or Junho who always wants to be all like" oh don't worry we will get there in time!" Taecyeon said in a feminine voice. "It only take a minute then an hour passes and we are an hour and 30 minutes late!"  \

     "Alright I will do better to be on time!" Nichkhun said while Taecyeon passed Nichkhun his coat.

     "Let's get going I bet you anything they are waiting outside." Taecyeon said while opening the door.
~~~
     "Aish. They are taking forever." Wooyoung said kicking the grass.

     "You need to learn how to be more patient Wooyoung, but it certainly is past 2PM." Minjun said while looking at his watch.

     "Oh! Here they come!" Wooyoung cheered.

     "Hold on Woo. Check my breath, hows my hair?" Minjun asked.
 
    "Breath smells minty, and your hair looks perfect as always." Wooyoung said with a smile. "Now come on lets meet them at the car!" Wooyoung pulled Minjun over to the car.
      "Hey you guys ready to go?" Taecyeon asked.

      "Of course! Ready as I will ever be." Minjun said. Minjun was surely excited for this date, he knew it was terrible but he wanted to ditch Wooyoung and just enjoy himself with Taecyeon of course. Minjun looked over to the smiley Wooyoung whom was being shy.

      "So lets get going." Nichkhun said.

      "Wait! Don't leave without me!" Chansung yelled coming out of the cabin with his parents following behind.

      "Don't worry about him. Go on have fun!" Mr.Jang yelled pulling Chansung into the cabin.
 
      "No dad please I wanna go!" Chansung begged trying to get free.

      "Go on don't worry about him we have everything under control." Mrs.Jang said pushing Chansung through the door while her husband pulled Chansung inside. 

      "Yah! This is a conspiracy!" Chansung yelled.
 
     "Go inside or feel the wrath of your mother." Mrs.Jang threatened Chansung obeyed and entered in the cabin making Mr.Jang fall on his because of the way he was pulling him."I am so sorry about that!" Mrs.Jang apologized to the boys, then entered the house and locked it. The others heard Mrs.Jang yell at Chansung. "Chansung we told you, you couldn't go! Yet you disobey your mother! I should ground you! Of course I am not going to because I am just that awesome, but I will take away your phone!"
 
      "But mom! Why can't I go?" Chansung asked.

      "I already told you there is no room in the truck!" His mother snapped. "Give me your phone."

      "Ok, we can go now right?" Nichkhun asked.

      "Yeah, sorry about that." Wooyoung said while Nichkhun opened the back seat door of the truck open. "Do you need any help up?" Nichkhun questioned while smirking widely.
 
      "Actually no." Wooyoung said with a smile trying to get in the truck and failed, he fell over and Nichkhun of course caught his lover.

      "I thought you said you didn't need help?" Nichkhun teased.

      "Maybe I did it on purpose." Wooyoung said with a smug look.

      "Here let me open your door." Taecyeon said while dancing around goofy.

      "Alright." Minjun giggled. As the gang loaded up in the truck, they started to feel guilty about Chansung no going, but quickly got over it.

      "Buckle up it's a bumpy road." Taecyeon tried joking but failed, Minjun patted him on the shoulder and told him it was ok.
~~~~~
      "Aishh what am I suppose to do now?" Chansung asked himself while his parents were busy going into town, then remembered seeing a path. He decided to go down the path. As he walked there was two openings one going to the lake and one going deeper in the woods. Chansung chose to follow the one going deeper in the woods, so he went left. He came across a tree house area. He started to climb up the huge tree, the tree house was big enough to be a real house. He looked inside through the square opening then climbed up in the tree house little did he know someone was watching him closely. "Wow look at this, it has furniture inside and everything."Chansung was amazed. He sat down on the red looking couch. He then dozed off, as things were starting to get dark. The shadow moved throughout the darkness. Getting closer and closer to Chansung. The shadow had a craving to the younger  boy, he couldn't resist but get closer and closer until finally, their lips almost touched. Chansung opened his eyes, to the darken figure. "W-what are you doing?" Chansung asked finally realizing who it was he decided to try to get up but the other boy pushed him back down.

      "Shh... Just sit down and relax."Junho whispered in Chansung's ear.

      "My parents could be back any second."Chansung made up an excuse.

      "They are going into town and the guys are gone only leaving me and you." Junho said while gently kissing Chansung's neck.

      "Are you sure we should be doing this?" Chansung asked.

      "Yeah they left two curious boys doing curious things." Junho said while taking off Chansung's shirt. "It's only natural to have ."

      "Alright if you say so." Chansung said letting the boy on top of him take off his shirt.
~~~~
      "Goodness gracious!" Nichkhun said trying to get the people away from his cute boyfriend. "He is mine, stay away."

      "Nichkhun! They are just being nice!" Wooyoung said while apologizing to the girls walking by.

      "Yeah they are only nice until after getting in your pants!" Nichkhun said putting his arm around Wooyoung.  Wooyoung threw his arm off of him, and gave him a dirty look.
 
      "So does that mean, you are only nice to me to get in my pants?" Wooyoung questioned.
 
      "That's not what I meant!" Nichkhun defended himself.
 
      "Really? Hmm... Then why did you say they were only nice just to get inside my pants?" Wooyoung asked, while looking over at Nichkhun.
 
      "Because they see a cute guy, that they like and well they might want something more." Nichkhun tried to explain only getting caught up in his own words.
 
      "Nichkhun can't you just tell that he is just ing with you?" Minjun questioned.
 
      "He is ?" Nichkhun wondered while Wooyoung giggled a bit.
 
      "Yeah Wooyoung is pretty smart when it comes to those things." Minjun said. "He even gives me relationship advice whenever I need help taking which you are his first boyfriend ever!"
 
      "Relationship advice, does that mean you are going out with someone now?" Taecyeon asked the person standing next to him thinking it was Minjun but wasn't. "Omg wrong person. Minjun!!"
 

      "Yes?" Minjun said while turning around realizing he left the guy he liked behind. "Omg I am so sorry for ditching you."

 
      "It's alright if you don't do it again." Taecyeon said. "So are you in a relationship?"
 
      "Well I have a certain someone I want to be in a relationship with." Minjun said with a smirk, while Taecyeon looked up at the stair case wondering who could be the person Minjun liked.
 
      "Oh." Was all Taecyeon could reply while starting to walk up the stairs to the top of the mountain. He watched two boys in front of him disappear in the crowd of people and they already made a plan just to meet back up at the car after an hour or so. He looked over to Minjun then back in front of himself. He was building up courage to ask something else."So what about this person, like how are they?"
 
      "Well he is really cute, goofy, not to mention really tan, he also loves helping a lot of people, he is very caring which I love, and well he is here." Minjun said bring a smile to his face.
 
      "Oh he is here?" Taecyeon asked pretending not to know who. "He sounds like someone I know."
 
      "Yeah, he is wearing a green polo shirt and tan shorts. He is actually standing next to me." Minjun said while poking Taecyeon on his side. "He has a bad fashion sense but no matter what he wears, always looks good on him." At this Taecyeon smiled widely showing off his white teeth, might have blinded someone people.
 
      "Oh really? He sounds like a really good person, do you want to make the first move or wait for him?" Taecyeon asked.
 
      "I would really loved it, if he made the first move you know." Minjun confessed while moving closer to Taecyeon's hand hoping Taecyeon would grab it.
 
     "Oh... Really, you know there is this one person I am interested in too. He is funny, gorgeous, very fashionable, and he kinda looks like a panda bear which is super adorable." Taecyeon said while accepting Minjun's invitation to hold hands together.  Minjun giggled and bit his lip. As they made it to the top of the mountain there was  this huge bridge leading to another mountain.  Minjun's eyes widen, and held Taecyeon's hand tightly. "Minjun? What's the matter?"
 
     "I am scared of high places." Minjun said while closing his eyes and putting his head in Taecyeon's shoulder.
 
     "I am here to help you conquer your fears." Taecyeon said. "But it's totally fine if you don't want to go on the bridge." Minjun was nearly in tears.
 
     "Are you sure?" Minjun asked. "As long as you are with me I will try my hardest."
 
     "Then lets go, my shoulder is here for you to cry on." Taecyeon said while leading his possible boyfriend near the bridge. "Just don't look down."
 
     "That is the worst advice I have ever heard." Minjun said holding tightly on to Taecyeon's sleeve stretching it out.
~~~~
 
     Junho rested his head on Chansung's chest after a hard work of pleasing Chansung. "So how was that?" Junho asked the breathless Chansung.
 
     "That was amazing.. Out of epic proportions. " Chansung said while hearing a four wheeler. "Do you hear that?"
 
     "Yeah it's a four wheeler." Junho said while jumping off of Chansung's lap. " I am so sorry.."
 
     "Wait why are you apologizing?" Chansung asked the other boy that was throwing clothes on.
 
     "Here put these on!" Junho demanded while throwing Chansung's clothes at him. The four wheeler came closer and Junho went down the steps to meet up with another certain someone.  Chansung followed after being rushed to put on his own clothes. "Hey!" Junho said while waving at a boy that was unfamiliar to Chansung. The boy got off the four wheeler and approached the speechless boys.
 
      "Hey babe." The mysterious man said while kissing Junho passionately on the lips. Chansung stood there shocked, as they parted Junho glanced over at Chansung.
 
      "Taeyang this is Chansung. Chansung this is my boyfriend Taeyang." Junho introduced them to each other.
 
      "Hey Chansung." Taeyang said with a friendly smile. "So what are you doing babe? Wanna go get something to eat?"
 

      "We were just hanging out here, but I go nothing else better to do so lets go." Junho said.


A/N

     Hey guys! Sorry it took so long but I have been super busy lately since school is starting soon and this guy won't leave me alone so yeah anyways.. Tell me what you thought of this update, if there is anything I need to fix or anything really just comment below and here is a picture of grandfather mountain.. it is a real place and it's super pretty there.