The Party

All Summer Long

Junho was in the bathroom, and well Taecyeon, Wooyoung, and Nichkhun were all waiting in the living room of the cabin. Taecyeon checked his watch, and looked over to the bathroom "Aishh.. He really is like a girl, to take so much time to get ready." Taecyeon said while walking to the bathroom. Wooyoung felt a little discouraged because he got ready for a whole hour trying to decide what to wear, and what would look good on him to impress a certain someone. Wooyoung ended up wearing a white black sabbath tank top which showed his arms off well which Nichkhun drooled over, with black skinny jeans, with red high tops.Wooyoung had his hair gelled back  Nichkhun, also felt discouraged, why? Well because he did the same thing as Wooyoung, now is closet was a huge a mess, from putting on clothes, then taking it off and letting it fall to the ground in his closet. Nichkhun ended up wearing a black button up shirt, with dark blue jeans and black and white high tops. Nichkhun's hair was a mess, but it looked good that way. Taecyeon was ready under 20 minutes and well you couldn't really tell. Taecyeon wore a a white sleeveless hoodie, along with dark blue jeans with white shoes. Taecyeon also had his hair gelled.
 
   "Hurry up! lets go we are going to be so late!" Taecyeon yelled at Junho.
 
   "Are you kidding me? The party starts late and ends whenever!" Junho snapped while trying to gel his hair.
  
   "Why are you wearing those pants? Your totally looks good in them though." Taecyeon said.
 
   "It doesn't matter what pants I wear the always look good on my . Anyways it's weird for my brother to say that so please don't say that about my ." Junho requested.
  
   "Oh ok whatever you say sweet bottom." Taecyeon said with a wink, also smacking Junho's .
 
   "Dude come on!" Junho snapped. "You shouldn't do that to your brother!"
 
   "Your only my adopted brother, I could go farther, if you wanted me too." Taecyeon said, giving his y stare.
  
   "Yah! I am still your brother!" Junho yelled, at his creepy brother.
  
   "You know I am only kidding." Taecyeon said, "Now lets get going or I will do something to you."
  
    "Alright lets go." Junho said running out of the bathroom. His light blue skinny jeans were ripped, in several places in the front. He wore an ACDC band t-shirt. Seeming very American which he wasn't. He also wore his white half high tops.
-------
    In the car Nichkhun sat in the back with Wooyoung. Nichkhun, touched the Wooyoung's hand. Wooyoung looked over to where Nichkhun was, and in his eyes. Of course Taecyeon could see it because he was in the drivers seat and well you could see in the mirror. He let it be though not wanting to stir something with his older brother. Nichkhun looked into Wooyoung's enchanted eyes. Wooyoung quickly moved his hand away from, Nichkhun's.
  
    "Is everything alright." Nichkhun asked Wooyoung.
 
    "Yes, why wouldn't it be?" Wooyoung answered coldly turning his head to the window to look out at the stars, and the trees. 
   
    "Oh ok then. " Nichkhun said, turning his head in the opposite direction.
------

               Wooyoung's Point Of View...
   
I am so confused right now. Why is Khunnie being this way? He was kissing Jay earlier today. Does this mean he is going out with him? He then asks me to come to his boyfriends party, he touches my hand and what? He asks me if I am ok. No No I am not. I want to know but I don't have enough courage to ask. I need to know. But wait, didn't he say that I was his dirty little secret? In front of Jay? Maybe it's some type of open relationship, but I don't like it. He did tell me to go up there, and tell Khunnie bye before we left. We pulled up, to Jay's house and it looked BIG. So very very BIG, actually no it wasn't big it was HUMUNGOUS! I really like Nichkhun even after the warnings, maybe the whole bad boy vibe I liked. Maybe I shouldn't be acting this way, but Khunnie, should tell me if he has a boyfriend or not! Instead of leading me on! Or maybe Jay was an ex, and warned me about Khunnie, then after that they got back together. We walked out of the car and into the huge house. It was crowed with bunches of people. I kinda left the little group. I bumped into someone very tall.
 
    "Omo, I am so sorry." I apologized.
   
    "It's ok." The tall man said.
   
    "It looks like I spilled, your drink all over your shirt I am so sorry!" I apologized once again, and bowing.
   
    "It's really ok don't worry about it. By the call me T.O.P ." The taller man said.  
   
    "Top, hmm ok ." I said cutely making the taller one blush.
   
    "Over there call him GD or G Dragon." Top said pointing over to a boy about Wooyoung's age he had  apple juice in his hands.
  
    "Why G Dragon?" I asked.
   
    "No one, and I mean no one knows his name, not even the teachers. I guess he thinks G Dragon is cool or something." Top explained to me.
   
    "Oh wow. Anyways I am Jang Wooyoung and that is my real name, people call me Youngie, Woo-baby, Woo, or simply Wooyoung." I introduced myself.
   
    "Hmm.. I think I will call you Woo-baby." He said. "How old are you?"
   
    "I am 17." I answered.
   
    " So you never had a drink before?" He asked me.
  
    "No I have not." I answered truthfully.
   
    "Well then, I will make you taste it, It is actually quiet good." He said. "Also I am stubborn so I will not take no for an answer so come with me."
   
    The guy seemed really cool omo, and the one holding apple juice was weird looking but hey you should never judge a book by it's cover.
   
    "Here take a sip." Top said, right after GD stopped him.
   
    "You say it's his first time drinking right? Well you should put something like apple juice in it so it at least tastes 10 times better!" GD said as he poured apple juice in my drink. "You say you are Wooyoung right? Now tell us cutie, where are you staying because you are going to be drink as heck."

   "I rode here with Taecyeon, Junho, and Khunnie. I also am staying with them in their cabin." I answered.

   "Did you say the Horvejkul's? Omo GD did you hear that? " Top asked.

   "Yes I did hear that correctly, so you are staying with the popular guys of our school. That's kind of funny since we are also popular. Nichkhun is one of my buddies." GD said, while handing the drink to me.
  
   "Oh He so needs to meet Taeyang, Seungri and Daesung." Top said, while urging me to drink the alcohol beverage.

  "Yes, yes but after this drink." GD said, while I took a sip of it. I made a silly face and they laughed at it. "Go on drink more."

   "Alright." I said after chugging the whole thing so I wouldn't taste the nastiness anymore. They laughed at my act once again.

   "He is just so adorable right?" Top said, while guiding me to the next room to find his buddies. The music was blaring popular American music, like Locked out heaven by Bruno Mars. I couldn't help but sing a long.

   "Yeah you make feel like, I've been locked out of heaven~! For too long, for too long. Oh oh oh oh, yeah, yeah, yeah..Can I just stay here spend the rest of my days here..Oh oh oh oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Can't I just stay here spend the rest of my days here~!!" I sang making GD looking at me fascinated then looked over to Top.
  
    "I think he is buzzed already!" GD said "Hahah this is just going to be one fun night right?"
  
    "Well if he is buzzed he will have tons of fun." Top said agreeing with GD.

    "We should dance." I suggested.
  
    "After you meet our friends." GD said as we walked up stairs.
              End of Point Of View....

    "Has anyone seen Wooyoung?" Nichkhun asked Taecyeon and Junho whom shook their head no. It was about 11:00 o'clock, and Nichkhun didn't realize Wooyoung was gone because of all the people up all on him. He began to search for Wooyoung. He looked in all the rooms downstairs, he was hoping he would be there downstairs dancing with those group of people, but sadly he wasn't.  Nichkhun ran upstairs looking for Wooyoung. He opened the doors, which lead to kids either having or doing drugs. Finally Khun came upon Jay's room the last room and opened the door to find Wooyoung with his so called friends. "What the hell is going on here?" Nichkhun asked furiously.

    "What do you mean Nichkhun? We were just showing him how to have a good time."  GD defended himself.

    "What by getting him drunk? Maybe possibly giving him drugged up to him later on?" Nichkhun yelled throwing a beer bottle at the wall and letting it shatter there.

    "Khunnie? They seriously were just showing me a good time! Well more then what you have!" Wooyoung drunkenly said.
 
   "Come on Wooyoung I need to get you back to my place your drunk and your parents certainly would not like it." Nichkhun said grabbing Woo's wrist.
  
   "Ahh! Who cares! Certainly Woo does not!" Wooyoung said pointing to himself.

   "Yes you do care now come on." Nichkhun said as he pulled Woo off of the small couch that Jay had in his room.
  
   "Aishh.. Bye guys, you have my number right, lets hang out sometime without this stick in the mud!" Wooyoung said while pointing at Nichkhun. They laughed at what Wooyoung said.
  
   "Yes we shall hang out because WOOYOUNG IS THE KING OF ALL PARTIES! HE SHALL ALL HAIL HIM!" Daesung yelled as he jumped up from the couch only to fall on his face.
  
  "Nichkhun, you seriously don't have to be like this, We only gave him a couple of drinks, as well as poor Daesung there ." Taeyang tried, to talk to his friend only to be a huge failure. "Come on Nichkhun lets talk about this."
 
   " No. Come on Woo." Nichkhun said while putting Wooyoung on his back to give him a piggy back ride so Wooyoung wouldn't stumble and fall down the stairs also because Wooyoung refused to move.
  
  "Don't worry about him, he is kinda always like this. So very mean!" Wooyoung pouted, but they couldn't see it. They only heard Wooyoung as they both left the room. As they reached outside Jay's house Nichkhun felt his vibrate from a text. He looked over his shoulder to see Wooyoung sleeping. He sat Wooyoung in the tail gate part of Jay's Truck. He pulled out his phone to see a text message that Taecyeon sent.

    Taecyeon: Sorry I had to leave but Junho was throwing up everywhere! and was so drunk he started rubbing people's faces saying "Shh! Be quiet the fun has just arrived." So I had to take him home. I couldn't leave Junho alone so yeah I couldn't look for you. Anyways I hope you can catch a ride with someone else.
                  Received at 11:30
    "Damn it!" Khun cursed his phone before kicking the side of Jay's truck causing it to shake Wooyoung up again.
 


A/N I wrote this for a really adorable friend Whom is the same age, and is near my birthday which is pretty cool. Hehehe Kanna- I hope you enjoyed this uwu.. Also I am sorry if it is short, but I am really tired and can not keep focused, but tomorrow just for you I will update it again!!~ Thanks for those whom subscirbed and commented I really do enjoy/appreciate it!! Also if you want to give me an idea, or want something to happen I am open to all things just comment down there. If there is anything wrong and something I need to fix, please do tell. uwu. Hope you enjoy it!!