The Enchanted

All Summer Long
 
       "Once long ago in a big house on top of a mountain lived a family. They were a happily family until one night the father came home late at night from work and then killed them all! It is rumored that the house was haunted before they moved in, and it is said to be that the father was possessed by the demon. After the father killed all of his children he went upstairs, to where his wife was soundly sleeping. He took a nife and stabbed her twenty times! After murdering his entire family he took his own life! Now it is said that he left his newly born daughter alone, which others don't know that she is still alive and lives in that house of which her family died in!" Junho told the story of the old white wicked house that stood before them all.
 
       "And how do you know that?" Chansung asked sarcastically with a serious face.
 
       "They didn't find the body of the new born baby. To this day, she is still missing out there." Junho said with flashing the flashlight under his face while making a weird grunting sound.
 
       "Oh my goodness that's scary!" Wooyoung said.
 
       "Don't worry Wooyoung, I will be there to protect you from it all." Nichkhun said putting his arms around Wooyoung.
 
       "You better or were breaking up." Wooyoung joked.
 
       "Yah! That wasn't even funny." Nichkhun said with a serious face.  "I will protect you from anything." He was sincer from the bottom of his heart. He looked into Wooyoung's eyes forgetting everyone one around.
 
        "Don't you two forget we are here." Minjun scolded.
 
        "Ahh~! You hear that Khunnie~!" Wooyoung teased.
 
        "No I don't." Nichkhun said.
 
        "Guys seriously." Taecyeon said. "We are here for one purpose."
 
        "It's not to have right?" Nichkhun teased.
 
        "Okay we should split up into teams." Junho suggested.
 
        "Yeah! Khunyoung, Taecsu, Chanho!" Wooyoung said while letting Nichkhun embrace him longer. Chansung nor Junho disagreed, Chansung didn't want to tell his brothers that they in fact have done it, that would simply make things awkward and he wasn't ready for that. Junho saw this as another opportunity to talk to Chansung.
 
        "I am cool with that." Taecyeon said demonically while flashing his flash light in everyone's face.
 
        "Yah! I am not cool with that stop it!" Minjun yelled while putting his hand in front of his eyes.
 
~~~ Chanho Couple~~~
 
        "So.. Should we go upstairs, stay on the first floor or go to the basement?" Junho asked Chansung.

        "How about we stay on the first floor." Chansung said while moving into a bedroom.

        "Yeah that sounds good." Junho said.

        "What time is it suppose to be when the dead come out to play or the demons?" Chansung asked.

        "Around midnight." Junho said.

        ", then we are here dead on time." Chansung said while looking through the room, that still had old furniture, it was vandalized by other people so it made it even creepier. They red spray paint said it all and Chansung took it as a warning. "Maybe we should get out of here." Chansung said while reading the get out or die sign written upon the wall.
 
        "Oh that, don't worry about that, my friends did that to mark there territory." Junho said while Chansung sighed in relief. They went deeper in the room, and went in between two twin beds. Chansung saw a small shadow run in the corner of his eye.
 
          "Holy freaking cows on skates! Did you see that?" Chansung asked the oblivious Junho whom was staring at the ceiling making hand puppets.
 
        "No I didn't." Junho said as a loud thud was heard. They turned around to where the door slammed shut. A child's giggle echoed throughout the room. "Holy ing A I heard and saw that!"

           "Hurry go to the door!" Chansung demanded. "Is there a god damn light switch?"

           "No it's an old house!" Junho yelled. "I have only been up here during day light." Chansung felt something cold touch his neck, he yelped in surpirse.

           "I told you not to touch me!" Chansung said while looking in front of him where Junho was standing trying to open the door.
 
          "I didn't. How could I if I am standing right in front of you!" Junho yelled.
 
          " . Open the door!" Chansung yelled.
 
          "I can't it's locked!" Junho yelled back.
 
          "Damn it this is the last place I would die in!"Chansung crused his luck.
 
          "Just to let you know I already told my boyfriend three weeks ago that I slept with you, and that I liked you!" Junho yelled out in frustration trying to get the door open.
 
          "What? Why bring this up now?" Chansung whispered.
 
          "Because if I die, I don't wanna die with any regrets." Junho said letting go of the door handle.
 
          "I wouldn't wanna die that way either." Chansung said.

           "So will you give me another chance?" Junho asked.
 
          "If you won't screw it up." Chansung replied feeling a little silly. "Sorry about the chips and the bananas. If we ever make it out alive I will take you out on a date."
 
          "Then I shall try my hardest to make it out alive with you." Junho smiled. Then a loud banging sound was heard coming from upstairs.

~~ Taecsu Couple~~
 
       "We should go upstairs to the master bedroom." Minjun said with a smirk on his face.
 
      "What do you plan to do?" Taecyeon asked.
 
      "What do you think?" Minjun smirked widely.

       "That's not a good idea, seriously people have died here." Taecyeon said, denying any ual things to do within the haunted house.
 
       "Really?" Minjun asked.
 
      "Really." Taecyeon said. "But we can still go upstairs and check stuff out see if the legend is true."
 
      "Alright."Minjun said as they began to walk upstairs. When they arrived upstairs they went down the hall and to the right to the master bed room. By the door way they heard loud boot foot steps walking up the stairs. "Do you hear that?"
 
      "Yeah it sounds like someone is coming up." Taecyeon said while going to go check it out.
 
      "Where are you going?" Minjun asked. "Get back here, don't leave me all alone."
 
      "Babe I will be right back." Taecyeon reassured.
 
      " hell no! Have you ever seen a scary movie those people never come back, now get your tan over here!" Minjun demanded.
 
     "Fine." Taecyeon said, while walking over back to where Minjun was standing.
    
     "Maybe we should just get out of here it's too damn scary." Minjun suggested.
 
     "We just got here. Listen lets just check out the second floor, and see what's up then leave." Taecyeon said while Minjun nodded a 'yes'.
 
~~~~KhunYoung Couple~~~~
 
      Wooyoung sat on the hood of the car with Nichkhun. "I am so glad we didn't go in there." Wooyoung said while moving his arms.
 
      "Me too, but Woo I think we should talk about something." Nichkhun said.
 
     "To answer your question long distance relationship. I too have been thinking about it." Wooyoung said, while poking Nichkhun's nose. "Don't worry to much."
 
     "I won't, so you are coming to my graduation tomorrow right?" Nichkhun asked Wooyoung.
 
     "Yes of course, your my boyfriend." Wooyoung said, while Nichkhun smiled widely.
 
     "Good because I have something planned and you need to be there." Nichkhun said, while Wooyoung kissed him on the cheek.
 
     "Shouldn't we keep busy while they go ghost hunting?" Wooyoung asked.

     "We should." Nichkhun said kissing Wooyoung's mouth. They heard a crash coming from the window of one of the rooms on the first floor.


     "What the heck was that?" Wooyoung asked. "You should go check it out!"


 
     "Alright stay here." Nichkhun sighed to himself.
 

     "Wait, actually just stay here." Wooyoung said, giving Nichkhun an other sweet kiss making the cold air around them hot. They heard giggles comming towards the car, and they realized it was Chansung and Junho. Yet another sweet moment ruined, by there brothers. Nichkhun sighed again before getting off the hood and helping his loved one down too. Minjun and Taecyeon still haven't came out yet.