The "Friends"

All Summer Long


    "Yeah we are just friends." Nichkhun said walking behind Wooyoung and giving him a hug. He than began to kiss Wooyoung's neck. Nichkhun surely was upset by Wooyoung calling them friends, because they were already certain that they were boyfriends. Taecyeon knew something happened by Wooyoung's sudden 'friends' statement along, also with calling him a thick eyebrow thai prince. Taecyeon was really shocked with Nichkhun's action too.

    "I don't think, that neck kissing, and hugging from behind is just friends." Minjun said.

    "Anyways, Khunnie, this is my brother Minjun." Wooyoung said changing the subject. Nichkhun was glad upon hearing that, really glad. At first Nichkhun thought it might have been a past lover, or something of that kind. He was just glad, that there was no way Wooyoung would possibly go out with out his own brother, that would be so weird. Nichkhun moved himself off of Wooyoung, and went around the counter.
 
   "Well as you know, we have a lake here."Nichkhun said. "I also think that maybe possibly we could all go again later."

    "Hmm maybe but Khunnie you promised me something." Wooyoung said with a smirk.

    "Oh never mind then." Khun said, while taking a glass for the cup board, and setting it down on the counter. "Taecyeon could totally take you though."

    "Wooyoung could come with right?" Minjun asked curiously.

    "I will be accompanying Khunnie." Wooyoung said. "We are going into town."

    "Oh ok then." Minjun said with  a sigh.

    "It's alright I can totally take you to the lake after you get settled in." Taecyeon said, getting the eggs from Minjun.

    "Oh thanks." Minjun smiled. He really did like the tall guy, that's why he was getting all flustered, being around him.
_____


    "Great news Channie!" His father yelled.

    "Whats so great?" Chansung rolled over to look at the clock which said 11:00 P.M

    "We can get off earlier than we expected! That means we can leave tomorrow!" His father yelled excitedly "Now! Pack hurry! Then get some rest."

    "Really?" Chansung questioned. "Are you just playing with me?"

    "Nope. So get to packing." His dad said, while closing the door to his room. Chansung pulled out his phone, and opened up skype. He called Minjun, whom didn't answer since Minjun was rushing to get settled in his awesomely big room, that had the only balcony. Chansung then called, Wooyoung whom was getting ready to go into town, while the other teenagers were eating breakfast. Dang it, they all Chansung thought to himself while walking into his large closet taking only his favorite clothes out. It wasn't really a colorful wardrobe, mostly deep blue, black, grey, white, dark green, and a dark red. He liked those colors the most. He sighed, thinking for a moment. He started feeling like something good would happen, that something this summer would certainly be different than before. He felt it in his bones, from the inside and out. Quiet frankly he was pretty happy, yet nervous with the feeling. He couldn't contain his excitement any longer he pulled out his cell phone again, and messaged Minjun over Skype.
_____

    "Hey baby, are you ready to get going?" Nichkhun asked his boy- friend.

    "Yeah let me just change my pants." Wooyoung said.

    "But your pants already look good on you." Nichkhun said wrapping his arm around Wooyoung's waist.

    "Hmm.. I think they would look better off don't you?" Wooyoung asked.

    "I bet they would, but I wanna win  my prize, instead of buying it." Nichkhun said while giving Wooyoung  a kiss.

    "Alright, go I need to change my pants either you wait for it and get out or I will just give you a sneak peek of your so called prize." Wooyoung said hitting Nichkhun softly on the chest.

    "Fine fine I want a sneak peek just to make sure it's all good before I pick." Nichkhun joked.

    "Yah! It wasn't an option! Get out!" Wooyoung joked back pointing at the door. Nichkhun only grinned and pulled Wooyoung closer. Then everything was stopped by someone opening the door.

    "H-hey Wooyoung..." Minjun paused staring at the scene of Nichkhun's hands around Wooyoung's waist. "Am I interrupting something, you between you and you're friend?"

    "Ahh~! No we were just playing tag ahahha, see he caught me." Wooyoung said pointing at Nichkhun's hands.

    "Yeah ok, well anyways pack your bag and I will take over to the cabin, because we are moving in the cabin, since the family is coming tomorrow." Minjun said closing the door with a smirk on his face.

     "That was a close one." Wooyoung said. "Well are you going to wait outside or what?"

     "Right after I catch a kiss from you." Nichkhun said, kissing Wooyoung. Wooyoung ended it short.

     "Go on now! I need to change!" Wooyoung said while pushing Nichkhun out the door.  Wooyoung locked the door, from his erted boyfriend. He made his way to his suit case and well took out a pair of pants, and then put his other pants inside the suit case then zipped it up. He never unpacked being in the house. He just got out whatever he wanted out of the suit case, and put whatever he needed in it. He put his blue jeans on, then unlocked the door and opened it up to see Nichkhun in his room right across  playing the guitar. Nichkhun was humming something to what he played.  "Hey did you think it would take me that long? " Wooyoung asked as he made his way in Nichkhun's room. It was a nice room blue, with wooden floors, a nice white bed and the furniture mostly wood. It had guitars hanging on the walls from electric to acoustic, then in the corner of the room there was a keyboard .
 
    "Actually No I just wanted to show off some of my hidden talents." Nichkhun smartly said.

     "Hmm I like your hidden talents." Wooyoung said while sitting next to Nichkhun on the bed.

     "Really because I like yours too." Nichkhun said.

     "I don't really have any talents really." Wooyoung said with a sigh.
 
    "I know you can sing great, and you dance great too." Nichkhun said.

     "I can not sing omo, and dancing I have been dancing since I was little, since I have a dance studio in my house." Wooyoung said.


     "Yes you can sing, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! You have a dance studio in your house?" Nichkhun asked

     "Well yeah thats kinda where I spend my time, along with Chansung and Minjun." Wooyoung said. "You know we don't know that much about each other."

     "Well give me time to learn about you. The things you like, or what you hate. What smile means what, every facial expression so I know what that means, I want to know everything about you. All of your sides you have even if it is your mad side." Nichkhun said.
 
    "Give me time to know you too." Wooyoung smiled. "You see that smile, that means I like you."

     "I like you a whole lot to Youngie." Nichkhun said. "Now should we get going?"


A/N Thanks again for subbing and Commenting. I really enjoy it.. Well I would write more but I wanna tease you guys  A little.. Hehehe... Channie is comming!!!! I am all pumped up about that. uwu tell me what you think, or if there is anything that needs to be fixed uwu.