The Unidentified Couple

All Summer Long

 

 A/N

    This update is all Taecsu up in here. I wanted it to be all Taecsu, this update for you taecsu fans!! I apologize if it is to boring omg. Well anyways tell what you think, or if there is anything wrong, or anything you simply want to tell me just comment down below uwu. Remember I love you all!


 

 
     Minjun was sitting at the table eating his cereal, Wooyoung was digging to the bottom of the box to find the surpirse, while Chansung was eating his cereal like a dog. Mr.Jang sat at the end of the table with the news paper in his hands, and Mrs.Jang was standing behind her husband rubbing his shoulders she looked up to find Wooyoung dumping the whole box of cereal on the table, and Chansung was grabbing handfuls of cereal and putting it in his bowl of milk. Mr.Jang put his newspaper down and started to drink his coffee ignoring the mess his son's were making, why? Well because this was a regular day of their family. "So Minjun does that Taecyeon boy like you?" Mr.Jang said while putting his coffee on the table.  Minjun choked a little bit, while his brothers paid no attention. "Are you ok? You seem surprised by my question."

 

      "Yeah I am so fine! I hope he does!" Minjun said clearing his face with a napkin.

      "I think he does, if he asks you out on a date." Mr.Jang said while uncrossing his legs.

 

      "How did you know that? Wait you eased dropped didn't you?" Minjun questioned.

 

      "Actually it's not called ease drop when you have a conversation outside." Mr.Jang defended himself.

 

      "Alright whatever. Anyways, what do you have in mind?" Minjun asked, while setting aside his napkin.

 

      "You guys go on a double date with Khunyoung to Grandfather Mountain!" His mother yelled excitedly. Of course the other boys heard but they paid no attention to it.

      "Khunyoung?" Minjun asked.

 

      "Yeah, your mother came up with that cute huh?" Mr.Jang said reaching for the newspaper that sat in  his lap.

 

      "Yeah." Minjun agreed going to the kitchen to put his bowl in the sink and his napkin in the trash.

      "Aishh! They said it had a toy at the bottom!" Wooyoung pouted and looked over to the remaining crubs of cereal left on the table. "Yah! Chansung open your mouth!" Wooyoung said climbing on top of the table over to Chansung's mouth.

 

      "What?" Chansung asked, while Wooyoung opened his mouth forcefully.

       "You ate my surpirse!" Wooyoung accused.

 

       "Hey Minjun where are you going?" Mrs.Jang asked the boy that was by the front door.

       "Going to catch a fish with me as bait." Minjun said while walking out to the front porch.

 

       "Yah! Wooyoung! Get off the table!" Mrs.Jang commanded. "Chansung! Do not bite him! Yah! Honey help me out!"
  ______
 

      Minjun was laying on the porch, sun bathing. He had his arm covering his face, he then felt a dark shadow surround him. He removed his arm only to see a dark shadow, and then his eye's adjusted. "Yo!" Taecyeon said while waving his hand in front on Minjun's face then sat next to him.

 

       "Hey!" Minjun said with a sweet smile. "So tell me is there a reason to why you are here?"

       "Actually yes." Taecyeon paused. "About the question yesterday, you never answered."
 
       "Oh that well." Minjun paused. "Why don't we talk it over with lunch?"
 
       "I am a patient when it comes to waiting, but when it comes to you Mr.Kim one simply does not wait." Taecyeon said with a goofy smile.
 
       "Oh well then maybe." Minjun said with a cute smile.
 
       "Please don't tease me that much." Taecyeon said remembering last night.
~~~~~
 
       "Hey Minjun do you want to go somewhere where it's more quiet?" Taecyeon asked Minjun whom was killing it on the drums. He was messing every note!
 
       "Yeah hold on, I am almost done." Minjun said, while trying to hit the green note but failed. Taecyeon waited another 10 minutes then he went upstairs to the party deck. He sighed looking up at the sky. Remembering every night he would have with his real father. Looking at each star as a child was fun, but now it was just depressing, remembering all the things about his mother. He sighed again. He wondered if everything would be alright, if this time he could actually feel loved as a lover.
 
       "Hey, I have been looking for you." Minjun said peeking out of the french doors. "I am sorry about eariler I got caught up with the game."
 
       "It's alright." Taecyeon said with a sigh while turning around facing Minjun with his back leaning against the railing.
 
       "Can I join you?" Minjun asked while opening the door wider, then smaller, then wide again the act made Taecyeon giggle a bit.
 
       "Yeah."Taecyeon said while looking back up at the sky.
 
       "So you wanted to get away from the noise?" Minjun asked.
 
       "Well yes and no." Taecyeon kinda answered.
 
       "Yes and no?" Minjun asked.
 
      "Well it was mostly because I wanted to be alone with you again." Taecyeon said.
 
       "Ahh~! I like your style." Minjun flirted closing the door behind him.
 
       "Of course." Taecyeon said. "So you wanna play the rest of the game?"
 
       "Yeah. You can go first." Minjun said with a sweet smile walking closer to the railing.
 
       "Ok, so your mother said you weren't related to Wooyoung or Chansung. What is your relationship?" Taecyeon asked.
 
       "Well you see my mother married Wooyoung's and Chansung's father. Wooyoung and Chansung are half brothers. Wooyoung was the first child on my step fathers side and it was with Wooyoung's mother that passed away. Channie came from his second marriage that he wasn't happy with, then he married my mom of course after he got a divorce." Minjun explained while leaning against the railing and joining Taecyeon stare at the stars. "So what about you and your brothers?"
 
       "Junho and I were adopted by Nichkhun's parents." Taecyeon said. "So do you like your step father?"
 
       "Yeah I consider him,my own father since my real father ran away when he heard my mother wasn't going to give me up." Minjun tried to explain. "So may I ask what you remember about your parents? You don't have to answer if you don't want to."
 
       "It's ok, it's just a game to get to know each other better right?" Taecyeon said while sighing. "My mother was a beautiful woman, but wasn't so beautiful on the inside. She has a terrible attitude, and anger. I remember once when I was 5, I got in trouble at school, because a kid was picking on me and I hit him. I remember she yelled and yelled and that's the only thing she did. She called me horrible horrible things. Now that I think about it she cheated on my father while he was at work. She was paid to do filthy things to men.  She even used me for her own personal pleasure. She was a sick woman. My father use to take me on the roof, of the apartment building  and teach me about the stars, and let me dream. My mother never wanted to hear me speak. She was only nice to me when my father was around, and when he was gone she would become a completely oppsite person. Soon after a year of the ual abuse started my father found out, and took me away. Then we got separated at a bus station. I ran into a Sister, and she took me in at the church's orphanage. The kids made fun of me, and no one wanted to adopt a tainted boy that was surely likely to have the devil within him from all the sins until finally Nichkhun's parents adopted me ." Taecyeon started to cry and Minjun too.
 
       "I am sorry. Taecyeon I am so so sorry for asking you, about it. I shouldn't have asked you." Minjun apologized.
 
        "You shouldn't cry for someone like me." Taecyeon said wiping away Minjun's tears. "I am happy it happened. I know it sounds terrible to say that, but if it never did happen I would have never been brothers with Junho and Nichkhun. I would have never met you."
 
        "I have the right to cry for someone I care about." Minjun confessed.
 
       "You don't know me to care about me." Taecyeon said. "I want you to get to know the real me inside and out, and please let me get to know you."
 
        "Of course." Minjun said.
 
        "It's my turn to ask a question now right?" Taecyeon said. "So would you go on a date with me?" Minjun didn't even respond he just kissed Taecyeon. So very passionately showing he did care for him in all the right ways. He wanted Taecyeon to take that kiss and make it the answer.

~~~~~~
 
 
       "Of course I would go on a date with you silly." Minjun said with a smile. " How about we go on a double date with Khunyoung to Grandfather Mountain tomorrow?"
 
      "Yes, and Khunyoung?" Taecyeon asked raising a brow.
 
       "Yeah my parents came up with that cute huh?" Minjun asked.
 
       "What are we going to be Taecsu?" Taecyeon asked.
 
       "Taecsu. Hehe I like it." Minjun said. "Oh and by the way it's going to be at 2PM the hottest time of day."
 
       "You know you are my hottest time of day." Taecyeon said while pecking Minjun's forehead. "You should get out of the sun, your going to get sun burned."

       "Alright." Minjun said while  trying to grab his shirt that Taecyeon was sitting on.