Barbie Girl

All Summer Long

 Taecsu and Chanho up in here!


"Are you sure this was the best idea?" Taecyeon asked out load to everyone in the car. 

"Of course, Wooyoung will distract him awhile we set up shop. You already invited Jay and the rest of the gang."Junho said while repositioning himself against his boyfriend's chest.  

"I wonder if Woo can keep it a secret."  Taecyeon said with a sigh 

"Psh of course he can! It's an ultimate surprise! Only a certain someone that’s sitting next to me would go opening his big toothy mouth!" Minjun sarcastically said while looking over to the drivers seat.  

"Well maybe if I was told to keep it a secret I wouldn't open my big toothy mouth!" Taecyeon rose his voice a bit higher in aggravation 

"PFFT!" Minjun mumbled. "Whatever let's just get back to the cabin as fast as possible."  

Taecyeon sighed and turned the radio on. I'm yours started playing which made Taecyeon feel pretty darn guilty for snapping at Minjun. He wanted to apologize, but he felt like it was too soon. Minjun need time to cool off. Soon as you know it Taecyeon turned the station, and his favorite song just barley started playing.  

"Hi ya Barbie!" He paused to do a girly voice "Hi ya Ken!"  

"Here we go again." Junho said while shaking his head.  

"I'ma Barbie girl in a Barbie world. Life in plastic its fantastic!"  

"I assume this is his favorite song?" Chansung asked with a chuckle getting his phone out to record the goofy driver. 

"You can brush my hair! Undress me everywhere! Imagination life is your creation!" He paused while everyone was laughing, "Come on Barbie let's go party! I'ma Barbie girl in a Barbie world life in plastic its fantastic! You can brush my hair! Undress me everywhere! Imagination life is your creation!"  

"Oh my god your brother his so funny!" Chansung said while laughing his off.  

"I'ma blonde little girl in a fantasy world, dress me up, make your time, I am your darling." He paused from the girl voice and went to a deep manly voice "You’re my doll rock and roll! Feel the glamor and pain! Kiss me here, touch me there Hanky panky!" 

"Oh my jesus stop Taec!" Junho called from the back seat feeling  embarrassed, but Taec only turned it up louder. 

"You can touch, you can play, if you say I'm always yours, ooohhhooo!" He sang so loudly his voice cracked "I'ma Barbie girl in a Barbie world. Life in plastic, it's fantastic. You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere. Imagination life is your creation."  

"Come on Barbie lets go party!" Minjun sang along with a chuckle.  

"Nahahaha yeah!" Taecyeon sang back.  

"Come on Barbie lets go party!" Minjun said with a low husky voice. 

"Ooo oo oo." By default and by surpirse Taecyeon sang his part correctly without his voice cracking. 

"Come on Barbie let's go party!" Minjun sang. 

"Nahahhahh yeah!" Taecyeon sang back. 

"Make me walk, make me talk, do whatever you please. I can act like a star. I can beg on my knees." Taecyeon Sang the girl part. 

"Come jump in, be my friend. Let's do it again. Hit the town, fool around let's go party." Minjun rocked out the boy part. 

"You can touch, you can play, if you say im always yours, ooohhhooo!" Taecyeon sang with his voice crackin a bit while his hands was literately touching his body with no hands on the steering wheel.They stopped singing and started laughing together. Minjun turned the radio down so he could talk to Taecyeon who was know a bit more focused on driving up a cruvy mountain with both hands on the steering wheel.  

"You know it's really hard to stay mad at you." He spoke softly.  

"Does this mean I am forgiven?" Taecyeon asked.  

"Not even close." Minjun said with a chuckle while Taecyeon gave some kind of puppy dog pout.  

"What if I said I would party with you?" Taecyeon asked.  

"Ah come on Barbie." Minjun said while poking Taecyeon's shoulder. "Focus on driving now, and then maybe I will forgive you."  

"Oh I am having so much fun!" Taec said randomly.  

"Well darling we are just getting started." Minjun said with a giggle. 

"Oh I love you Ken!" 

--- 

Thirty minutes later and they were all back at the cabin. They were all in the kitchen Minjun standing while the others were sitting at the dining room table. "We better hurry if we want to pull this off!" Minjun said while pacing.  

"Okay so what do we need to do?" Junho asked while looking at the bossy leader. 

"Okay! Taecyeon you are on grilling duty! You must cook everything! Junho you are in charge of cleaning and decorating!" Minjun paused. "And I will help Taec."  

"What am I suppose to do?" Chansung asked. 

"You are in charge of staying out of the food!" Minjun ordered.  

"Wha? That’s not even a job!" Chansung protested.  

"Of course it is!" Minjun said with a chuckle "I am just kidding you can help Junho."  

"But seriously paws off the food." Taecyeon said with a chuckle.  

"Anyways lets get to work!" Junho said while clapping his hands "Today is a very special day for Nichkhun!" 

--- 

"Are you sure it looks right there?" Junho asked his boyfriend while looking at the streamers.  

"Of course." He responded with a tired grin.  

"You are just being lazy! Fix it!" Junho demanded.  

"Ok maybe I am being lazy, but how many of these things have I hung already?" Chansung asked while getting back on the ladder trying to prove his point.  

"Oh come on don't get too tired! We still have to hang up the white Christmas lights outside!" Junho attempted to boost Chansung's spirits, but failed miserably.  

"You're kidding right?" Chansung asked with a horrific look on his face.  

"I am not." Junho said with a serious face. "It can't be that bad." 

"Where exactly are we hanging the lights at?" Chansung asked while fixing the black and gold streamers he hung.  

"A path to be exact." Junho sheepishly replied.  

"Is that it?" Chansung asked. 

"Not really." Junho said with a strain in his voice. 

"What else?"  

"Around the pool, the tree house, the boat house, and lastly the doc." Junho said with a quick tongue. 

 "Oh my god we will never finish in time!" Chansung said with a sigh.  

"Yes we will. Jay and Taeyang said they would help!" 
 

"Taeyang? You mean Taeyang your ex!" Chansung said loudly almost falling off the ladder. 

"ShhOmo! Are you okay?" Junho said trying to change the topic. 

"There is so no way he just wants to be friends." Chansung said "I am not okay with this."  

' evacuate evacuate! How do I get myself out of this mess?' Junho smiled "You know that I love you."  

"Yeah so? I trust you, but I don't trust him." He said while getting down off of the ladder.  

"That looks a little crooked?" Junho said with a questioning voice.  

"Stop changing the subject Junho!" Chansung practically yelled.  

"I am not!" Junho protested.  

"So are!" Chansung yelled, then a door opened.  

"Hey we are here to help!" Jay yelled while entering with a certain someone named Taeyang.  

"Doesn't even bother to knock." Chansung muttered to Junho.  

"Play nice. Please Chansung." Junho whispered while putting on a fake smile to face the others that so rudely barged in. "Hello!"  

"Hey! Let's get started!" Chansung said with an awkward laugh.  

"If you don't mind I invited others to help." Taeyang said with a sweet smile.  

"Great! Now you can leave!" Chansung muttered but it was audioable.  

"Excuse me I didn’t catch what you said." Taeyang flashed one of his other smiles, while Junho elbowed Chansung in the side.  

"Great! More the merrier!" Chansung yelled with sharp pain coming from Junho's elbow and he was trying his best to remove it from his side.  

"Guys!" Taeyang yelled while the whole group of guys walked in. "Tell us what needs to be done, and we'll do it!"  

"Yeah! Nichkhun really deserves it!" One of the guys chimed in.  

--- 

"So do I just cut it like this?" Minjun asked while slowly moving the blade of the knife against the carrots.  

"Honey, I know what you are trying to do." Taec said while cutting everything at a super fast rate. 

"Yah! I am not trying anything!" Minjun hissed.  

"Really? Cause I think you know how to cut, remember you were just cutting watermelon like three hours ago." Taecyeon said putting the knife to the side then looking up at Minjun's face that was across the island.  

"So?" Minjun questioned.  

"My point is you know how to cut." Taecyeon said, "You just want me to do something."  

"I just want you to notice me." Minjun muttered. Taecyeon slowly rose his hand to Minjun's cheek. He looked into Minjun's deep brown eyes.  

"I want you to be yourself, I don't want you to rely on some trick to get me to notice you. Cause there is nothing better than you smiling a real smile, or you laughing your real laugh. I will always notice if you are just being you." Taecyeon smiled showing off his pretty whites. He closed his eyes and leaned in for a passionate kiss. Minjun's lips were so... soo... So cold, so wet, and so slimy. Taecyeon opened his eyes to see he wasn't kissing Minjun. He was kissing a fish! Taecyeon leaned back to his original position across the island facing Minjun's whos's face was now red and he still held the fish. "Yah! You totally ruined my moment!" Minjun started laughing with a little snort, but Taecyeon wasn't really mad. In fact he was glad he ended up with someone so.. So perfect.  "I'll wipe that smirk of yours off!"  

"Yeah well I don't see you doing anything?" Minjun blurted still trying to control his laughter. "Come on Barbie!"  

"You'll regret that!" Taecyeon said while he darted around the island chasing Minjun.  

"I don't regret any of it." Minjun stated while going around the island gaining speed. Taecyeon got tired of this and stopped. Minjun was too fast to stop and ended up in Taecyeons arms. 

"Not yet?" Taecyeon asked blowing his fishy breath on  him.  

"N-nope!" Minjun stuttered trying to ignore the intoxicating smell of fish entering his nostrils. Taecyeon grapped Minjun's chin and leaned forward for the passionate kiss that he missed earlier.  

"How about now?" Taecyeon asked while parting away from Minjun's lips staring into his eyes.  

"Not even the slightest." Minjun said with the same smirk from before. His face was stained with a cherry red. Taecyeon looked at Minjun and realized the fish was no where to be seen. 

"Babe, where did you put the fish?" Taecyeon asked.  

"Why did it kiss better than me?" Minjun teased.  

"No, but seriously where did you put it?" Taecyeon said releasing Minjun from his beastly arms.  

"I put it on the island." Minjun retorted pointing at the cutting board.  

"But it's not there." Taecyeon replied looking to where Minjun was pointing. 

"It's not." Minjun smirked. "I can't believe you didn't feel it in your shirt!"  

"You didn't." Taecyeon said with a horrific expression on his face. 

"Indeed I did." Minjun said with a snort. 

"How are people suppose to eat it now?!" 

---- 
 

The peperations for Nichkhun's surpirse party were coming along rather nicely other than the fact that Chansung was getting jelous at every look Taeyang gave his darling Junho. Every laugh shared between Junho and Taeyang. Every sweet moment. Chansung tried so hard to not be jealous, but that was completely impossible when his darling Junho was spending every moment with him. Chansung felt like he didn't belong. He felt like Junho was having more fun with Taeyang then with him. After a while they lighted the path way (or trees) with the white Christmas lights, even the tree house was completely done. They only had a couple more things to do then they would be done.  

Chansung was getting work done left and right. In a flash of light he was done. Why? Well because he was distracting himself from his boyfriend that was talking to Taeyang. His darling's Junho's ex. He couldn't tolerate seeing Junho smiling and talking to him! He was so fed up and angry he legit gave up on doing any work. Hell it wasn't even for his brother, but it was for Junho's brother. Chansung looked over to where Taeyang and his boyfriend were 'helping each other'. Suddenly Taeyang pulled his arm around Junho's waist!  

'Oh hell to the no!' Chansung thought to himself while storming off.   

"The hell is this?" Chansung snapped looking at Junho.  

"Channie stop, it was nothing." Junho said.  

"Yeah it was nothing. I am sorry to upset you." Taeyang said with a frown. "Junho was just telling me how you two are together now." 

"Who the hell asked you?" Chansung asked while looking over at Taeyang. He took his fist and punched it against Taeyang's jaw. Smile. Please show me a bloody smile.  

Sadly that’s what he wanted to do, but instead he stormed off in the direction of his home. He certainly wasn't going to work with them completely flirting, and he was certain he wasn't going to act like an . So he took the easy route. They could handle it without him.  

---  

As the sun sat, and the dark sky lit up with stars, they were done.  

"Taecyeon text Woo and tell him to hurry before all the food gets eaten and that we are also done with the preparations." Minjun said with a cheeky smile. "But of course we are going to wait for them before we eat!" 

"Will do my sweet heart." Taecyeon said. "I really like your face."  

"Well thanks I like yours too." Minjun replied.


A/N

Thank you for the upvotes and the new subs! Not to mention thanks for reading! I honestly love to read your guys toughts/statments! It gives me motivation to write more so please comment what you think!

You guys are all adorable okay?

-Nia