Surpirse!

All Summer Long

Nichkhun's POV: 

 

We rode home in silence. He didn't say anything, and I didn't bother. I shifted my glance over to him a couple of times, but it seemed he didn't notice. For some reason this whole thing is bothering me. What is he hiding? Sure I would ask him that, but what the hell would he say? Would he lie.. 

"Hey babe can I ask you something important?" I asked.  

"Even if you just did?" He teased with a giggle. Now is not the time to blush, or be nice. 

 "You know what I mean." I huffed out. Don't be swayed. Don't be swayed.  

"S-sure, but what's so important?" Wooyoung asked.  

"I want to know what you are hiding." I said bluntly. No turning back now, what's done is done 

"What are you talking about sweetie?" Wooyoung said with a sweet smile, "I am not hiding anything." Do not lie. Why would you lie? What are you hiding that so important that you can't tell me? 

"Don't give me that Woo." I responded quickly, "Ever since my brother texted you, you haven't been acting the same.Ever since you got in the car with me, you haven't said a god damn word!" 

"Babe calm down, there's no reason for you to be acting like this." Wooyoung responded trying to calm me down. Don't back down, just tone it down a bit and maybe he'll spill. 

"No reason? You are just not acting right." I responded tightening my grip on the steering reel. Maybe if I try to calm down. Everything is fine. He didn't lie. He wouldn't lie. Maybe it's just my imagination 

"I can't tell you." Wooyoung said while looking out the window going back into the silent night.  

"I don't see why not, but if you have your reasons not to tell me then I guess it's best that I don't know after all." I said softly. Damn it! I backed down. I backed the down. How the hell can I just do that? But it is Woo we are talking about here. He is just him and I have to let him get his way? I don't know how to explain it. errrg! "You can tell me anything when you are ready."  

"It's not that I am not ready, it's just that I won't tell you." He responded not bothering to even look at me.  

"That's how it's gonna be?" I asked. 

"Would you rather me lie?" He asked with irritation in his voice. 

"No, I guess we will drop this topic for now."  

--- 

We pulled up to my house to see it was completely dark. Like there was no lights on in any of the rooms. Not to mention my mothers car that Taecyeon was driving was no where to be seen. Did something bad happen? I pulled out my phone and started calling.  

"Khunnie! Did something bad happen?" Wooyoung asked with a scared expression.  

"I am not sure, but we need to stay calm and try to find out what happened." I said while hearing the 'This is Taec, Obviously I am too busy to answerr--- I ma Barbie girl, oh this thing was still going?' then Junho in the background saying 'Seriously your bad at this kind of stuff' "!" I yelled. 

"So much for staying calm." Wooyoung mumbled while texting someone. heh. Probably my brother.  

"Seriously no that’s not the right attitude!" I practically yelled. "Do you not understand something bad could have happened?"  

"I do in realize that! All I am sayin is that you aren't being calm!" He snapped "You are far from being calm! Maybe this is why I don't tell you anything!"  

"Don't bring that up right now." I said softly with pain entering my heart.  

"Well, what are we suppose to do!" He yelled with tears running down his face. He dropped his head into his lap. "Only if we weren't goofing off! Maybe if we were here nothing would have happened! " 

"Hey, hey stop." I said softly unbuckling myself to rub his back or just do something to  help, "For all we know, they could be at the river or some where."  

"At this time of night? It's like what 8? 9? All the stores have closed, and the river is on the other side of the mountain. We would have seen them or at least their car." He said in-between sniffles.  

"Maybe nothing bad happened!" I protested before my phone started to ring,"It's Taec."  

Wooyoung looked up at me with puppy dog eyes, and a red nose. "Then answer it!" I followed his orders and answered the call.  

"Hey man, something big happened. Don't go inside our house!" He warned. 

" What happened?" I stuttered.  

"There is no time for questions! I need you, and Wooyoung to go in his cabin! You need to hurry up and get inside" Taec demanded almost shouting.  

"Why?" I asked again. 

"in  A why do you have to be so god damn stubborn! I told you already there is no time for questions I just need you to go there! Can you do that?" Taec yelled into the phone.  

"Yeah, I guess so." I said softly.  

"Taecyeon! We have to hurry or something bad will happen to him!" Junho yelled.  

"What the is going on?!" I yelled when the call ended. 

"What happened?" Woo asked with watery eyes.  

"I don't know. All I know is that my brother said we had to go to your house." I replied while slowly getting out of the car. "I really hope you have the keys."  

"Yeah I do... I hope everything is alright." he said softly with his head facing the ground as we walked along the small path to where the stairs were to go on to the porch to the front door. Wait is this what he was hiding? He was quiet and didn't say anything, maybe it is. Before he turned the key I stopped  him.  

"Does this have to do with what you were hiding?" I asked.  

"Y-yeah." He stuttered.  

"If this evolves my brothers, or anything bad happening I swear to god Woo!" I couldn't finish my sentence, the look he gave me. He was scared of me.  

"Look, it wasn't my intention to scare you. I will tell you once we get inside okay?" He said softly before turning the key a certain way and opened the door. It was dark inside. No soul, or sound was heard. We walked in and the lights in the living room. That's when I heard a rustling sound coming from out side. Then Woo's phone started ringing.  

"A private caller?" Wooyoung asked while answering, "Hello?" 

"Hello, Jang Wooyoung?" A deep raspy voice echoed throughout the phone line. It was so loud even I heard it. 

"Yes?" He asked before handing the phone over to me.  

"Is this Taecyeon's brother?" He asked.  

"What hell is it to you?" I asked. 

"Well I see you are just a roudy one. It'll be fun to kill you." He spoke softly.  

"I will call the cops!" I yelled while he started laughing, "What's so funny?" 

"You live in the middle of no where, the cops wouldn't even get here on time when I kill your precious Woo." 

"You won't touch a god damn piece of hair on his head let alone kill him. You understand me?"  

"I love it when they fight back." He said with a loud chuckle. "I am watching you now."  

"Are you outside?" I quesioned before telling Woo to lock the doors. 

"Na-ah-ah I wouldn't do that if I were him. I could be outside by one of the doors waiting or I could even be inside hiding waiting to get one of you a lone." He spoke, but it was already to late. Woo went through those kitchen doors. I ran towards the kitchen door that shut a few moments ago. I heard his dreadful high pitch screech. I tried to open the door, but it was locked from the inside.  

"Woo! Wooyoung!" I yelled trying to break the door down. He was in there and with someone else!  

"Nich-khuun!" He spoke softly into the phone that was still in my hand. 

"Woo! Speak to me!" I yelled into the phone and stopped my actions. I ran towards the front door, so I could go around and use the backdoor that goes to the kitchen. 

"I l-love you Khunnie." His voice sounded desperate, cold, and gone, "Tell me one more time that you love m-me too." 

"No Woo! Don't you do this! Don't you die on me! For gods sakes." I said softly with warm tears clouding my eyes then flowing out. I ran and I ran, but it seemed as if I didn't. That this long path never ended and that I would never win.  

"Kh-khunnie plees--" He struggled to talk.  

"Woo!" I yelled. "Don't you give up on me."  

"It's already too late. Your darling has been taken away from you and it was all your fault. How does that make you feel?" The man chuckled. "I bet you feel grateful that there is someone to finally get rid of him."  

"The hell I don't you stupid Bastard!" I yelled making my way up the steps to the pool and towards the back door of the kitchen that was open. I looked inside and Woo nor that one guy was any where to be seen.  

"Even at his last moments you didn't tell him you loved him. Instead you contuined to tell him to be alive, don't you think that was a bit selfish of you?" He questioned. 

" off you stupid prick." I snapped. 

"Turn around." He commanded.  

"Why should I?" I said feeling my body tremble at my loss.  

"Cause if you don't I couldn't I congratulate you?" His voice lightened up.  

"Congratulate me on what?" I yelled, "That I in lost!" 

"That you graduated, you actually have a boyfriend. Man you really got it all." He spoke.  

"The man!" I yelled while turning around to see a group of people yelling 'Surprise!' I scanned the group of people to see Taecyeon holding the cell  phone.  I threw Woo's cell phone at him, but instead he caught it. Damn bastard had me scared.  

"Awh don't be like that." Woo said, "They were only trying to have the big surpirse effect."  

"That so bad, and you were in on it too." I said while giving him a hug. I was so happy to hear is voice, and know he was alright.

"Maybe it wasn't the best idea, but Junho said you really liked scary movies." Woo said while I parted from our hug.  

"Yeah, but I don't like it when I think its real life." I said while trying to hold my sniffles in, "You guys are terrible."  

"Well yeah but you love us!" Minjun said while putting his arm around my neck, "Taecyeon the big blabber mouth kinda almost told you we were throwing you a party, so we had a change of plans."  

"Taec you in ." I said while wiping my tears away with the sleeve of my hoodie.  

"I love you too." He said back.  

"Can we just eat already, I am starvin!" Chansung pratically yelled making everyone including me laugh.  

"Seriously don't pull something like this ever again! It really scared me." I said with a little chuckle.  

"Not anymore, sorry for the terrible idea. Anyways why don't you press this button?" Junho said with an excited face. I pushed it down until I heard a clicking sound. When I looked up from the red button lights were hung. To be honest it was pretty awesome, but I still think I need a moment to grasp what the hell just happened.  


A/N:

Lol I have no idea why it happened like that it just did. Anyways I hope you all are not too mad at me 0-0. Anyways thanks for the new Subscribers! and of course Thanks for reading. And I am really sorry if this is not what you wanted to happen or are upset with me.

-Nia lovs you all.