The Drunk

All Summer Long


      "Come on Woo, It looks like we have to go. Sadly I guess you will be getting a piggy back ride since we don't have a car." Nichkhun said, as he put his phone back in his pocket.
     
      "I don't wanna!" Wooyoung refused as he stood on the tail gate and started to yell. "I am the king of all parties and I will not go down without a fight!"
    
      "Woo, get down from there your really going to hurt yourself."  Nichkhun said while trying to make the younger get down.
     
      "No! Go away!" Wooyoung yelled. he tripped on his own feet and fell into Nichkhun's arms.
     
      "If I wasn't here you would have died Wooyoung. Now come on we really need to go home. I should have never brought you here."  Nichkhun said, as he let the younger get on his own feet.
   
      "That's right you shouldn't have brought me to your boyfriend's party!" Wooyoung snapped.
       
      "Who's my boyfriend?" Nichkhun asked. Then it dawned on him. It was Jay's party.
    
      "You know! I don't wanna explain I am too dizzy too." Wooyoung said as he fell again.
    
      "That's what happens when you drink too much." Nichkhun said as he picked Wooyoung up, and some how managed put Wooyoung on his back. Of course Wooyoung helped, but it could have been a terrible disaster.
   
      "Why are you so mean?" Wooyoung asked as he buried his face in Nichkhun's shoulder.
    
      "I am not mean." Nichkhun said with a sigh. "I just care about you."
    
      "You should care about your boyfriend." Wooyoung snapped.
     
      "I don't have a boyfriend Wooyoung. Jay is just a friend." Nichkhun confessed.
    
      "Lies! They are all lies!" Wooyoung snapped.
     
      "I know I am a trouble marker, a bad influence on people, snooty spoiled brat. Lets get this straight I might be all those things, but listen to me when I say this. I am no liar." Nichkhun said coldly as they started to go down the mountain. Nichkhun was surely glad, that they lived not to far from each other, but it was still one hell of a walk.
     
      "May I say something?" Wooyoung asked Nichkhun.
    
      "Yes." Nichkhun responded.
     
      "I like you a whole lot! But you make me feel so confused. I just don't know what to do." Wooyoung confessed, with a sigh.
     
      "You should have let me told you first of how I felt." Nichkhun said, as Wooyoung looked at him.
     
      "How do you feel?" Wooyoung asked.
     
      "I like you also,but it feels like something more than just like. Obviously if it wasn't that I didn't like you, I wouldn't have done all this for you. Actually this was the first time ever I have liked someone before." Nichkhun confessed.
     
      "You should have told me that sooner, because those guys up there." Wooyoung paused.
   
      "Did they do something to you? They better have not or I swear to god." Nichkhun said.
     
      "No they did nothing to me, but they did give me like 3 drinks." Wooyoung said as he put three fingers in Nichkhun's face.
     
      "Did you like them?" Nichkhun asked.
   
      "Yeah they were every nice, that Tiffany, and Sunny too. Oh not to mention they were all gorgeous." Wooyoung slurred.
   
      "So can you ask you something?" Nichkhun asked.
    
      "Yes you may ask but only one question." Wooyoung stated.
     
     "So how do you feel about me?" Nichkhun asked.
    
      "I like you. why? I don't know. You seem very funny, sweet and caring well deep down on the inside." Wooyoung pointed to Nichkhun's heart. "I know there is something there, and I like that a lot. Not the fact that you are good looking, popular, or rich. I want to know the real you."
________

       "I wonder how things are going." Taecyeon said, while dragging the drunken Junho inside. "Why did you get drunk?"
     
       "Well you see... I don't really know. " Junho giggled, then afterwards hiccuped.
      
       "I don't ever want to see you like this." Taecyeon said with a sigh "Now lets get you inside and washed up then to bed."
     
       "Bed sounds so good right, right r-right now." Junho said as he thought he was about to throw up again. Taecyeon got Junho to the bath tub and started to run his water. Junho was laying on the couch, while Taecyeon prepared everything. By the time Taecyeon was done washing and drying his brother , Nichkhun and Wooyoung finally arrived home.
      
       "Hey sorry I couldn't you know drive you home because Junho got drunk and started throwing up everywhere." Taecyeon apologized once again.
      
       "Don't be sorry, actually me and Wooyoung cleared up a lot, and well he is already sleeping." Nichkhun said while looking over his shoulder to the sleeping Wooyoung.
     
       "Do you want me to carry him up stairs?" Taecyeon asked.
      
       "Ahh no." Nichkhun said as he made his way upstairs, to Wooyoung's room."Aishh.. I am so sleepy." Nichkhun said as he opened the door to Wooyoung's room. Then made his way to the bed and lightly dropped Wooyoung on it. He then began to strip the younger to his boxers.
    
       "W-what are you doing?" Wooyoung asked as Nichkhun took off his pants.
     
       "I am only making it so you can sleep comfortably tonight." Nichkhun said while getting a folded blanket that was near the bed and covered Wooyoung with it. "I wouldn't do anything that you wouldn't like."
      
       "Whom is saying that I would not like you to do 'that' because really I would." Wooyoung said while cuddling against the soft and fuzzy blanket.
     
       "I wouldn't do that to you. Now get some sleep." Nichkhun said while turning off the lap next to him.
      
       "Wait! don't leave just yet. Lay down next to me. " Wooyoung said while grabbing Nichkhun's hand. "Please let me be able to get to know the real you."
    
       "Alright." Nichkhun said getting in bed with Wooyoung and falling asleep with Wooyoung cuddling up against him.
________
      As the light came into the room Wooyoung was a awake looking at the older sleeping. 'How could someone be as all those things, and look this cute?' Wooyoung asked himself as he started looking at Nichkhun's face giving Nichkhun a light peck on the mouth not wanting to wake the older up. Wooyoung loved the way Nichkhun's lips tasted. The taste of strawberry lingered on Wooyoung's lips only craving and yearning for more. Wooyoung cuddle more up against the sleeping boy, and wanted to go back asleep, but then Nichkhun's eyes started to flutter open kinda like a butterfly.
      

      "Good morning." Wooyoung said as he poked Nichkhhun's nose.
     
       "More like good afternoon." Nichkhun said while rising his head from the pillow looking over to the clock. "How are you feeling this morning?"
     
       "Alright just have a massive headache." Wooyoung said with a bitterly smile.
    
       "Omo it must have been from all the drinks you had last night." Nichkhun said. "But do you remember what happened last night?"
   
       "I only remember the talk we had and nothing more. W-wait are you saying we did it?" Wooyoung asked.
    
       "You really don't remember?" Nichkhun asked, only making a joke.
      
       "No I don't remember tell me!" The younger demanded.
    
       "Don't worry about it now because it's all in the past." Nichkhun said trying so hard not to laugh.
     
       "No no tell me!" the younger yelled tackling Nichkhun. Their eyes met one another while Wooyoung was on top of Nichkhun. Nichkhun loved staring into Wooyoung's enchanted eyes and Wooyoung loved staring into Nichkhun's bright brown eyes.
      
       "If I tell you will you kiss me?" Nichkhun asked still getting in Wooyoung's eyes.
      
       "Yes." Wooyoung responded getting closer to Nichkhun's mouth.
      
       "Nothing happened last night." Nichkhun whispered, as Wooyoung gave him a kiss. The eldest was nibbling and the younger's bottom lips as the younger on his top lip. Wooyoung moaned a little, since it was his first kiss, and well he liked it a lot. As Wooyoung parted the kiss Nichkhun stole another kiss from the younger. He loved the way Wooyoung's lips felt. How plump they were, how juicy they felt. He had a burning hot passion for Wooyoung as Wooyoung did for him. Wooyoung even considered giving up his innocence to the older. As they parted, taking in air they still looked at each other.
      
      "I wouldn't have minded if something did happen last night." Wooyoung said. "I hope you know if something did happen last night it would have been my first time." 

      "I don't think I have the right to steal your innocence." Nichkhun said.

      "It's wouldn't be considered stealing if I gave it to you." Wooyoung said with a smirk.
     
      "So your saying you want to actually do 'that' with me?" Nichkhun asked.
     
      "Only if you change. Lets call that your little reward." Wooyoung said stealing a kiss then jumping out of bed putting on clothes.
    
     "Your such a tease." Nichkhun said throwing his head back onto the pillow.
    
     "But you like this tease." Wooyoung said with a smile before leaving the room.

____

     "How are you feeling Woo?" Taecyeon asked while flipping the pancake over.

     "I feel like I need coffee." Wooyoung said while rubbing his eyes.

     "Oh there is some right there." Taecyeon said while pointing at the coffee maker.

     "Oh thanks. I met a bunch of people and they were amazed that I haven't had any drinking." Wooyoung said while taking a mug from the cup board, he has grown quiet attached the this cabin, he knows where everything is, and who's room was which, and well he kinda liked here.

     "You have never drank before omo. I may be a good kid and all but that never means I never drank same with Junho." Taecyeon said while putting the pancake on the stack of all the other pancakes. "I heard Nichkhun carried you all the way home last night."

     "He did what now? I thought you took us home?" Wooyoung asked.

     "He carried you all the way home because I had to take Junho home and well you disappeared last night." Taecyeon said.