The Confusion

All Summer Long

     Nichkhun looked over to where the innocent boy was. "I'm sorry for interrupting I just wanted to say goodbye. I will get going now." Woo then shut the door leaving the Nichkhun and Jay still pecking until of course Nichkhun pushed his best friend off of him.
..........    
     "What was that?" Nichkhun asked Jay.
 
     "What was what?" Jay asked, Nichkhun in the most serious way like nothing happened.
 
     "You are the one whom kissed me." Nichkhun said furiously
 
     "I kissed you? No I didn't I have no idea what you are talking about." Jay said turning his head, he smirked. "I was helping you out with your problem." He began to walk inside Nichkhun's room near the bed and flopped down. "Oh your still here? I thought you would chase after him. Didn't he say that he only came here to say goodbye?" 

      "You only messed up my chance with him! You didn't help me  what so ever!" Nichkhun snapped speed walking into the room. "Why? Why? All my chances are probably screwed. All the opportunities I will never have!"
 
      "When one door closes an other one opens. Now run to that door before it closes on you once again." Jay said flopping to his belly and pulled out his cell phone and began to text.
 
      "What are some kind of wizard of some sort?" Nichkhun said amazed while walking to his door that leaded to the hallway.
 
      "Simply a match maker, also a very good friend indeed." Jay said with a laugh. "Now go. Shoo. Hurry." He motioned his hand for Nichkhun to go.

      "Alright." Nichkhun said, while running out the door and down the steps, to down stairs. He looked around the cabin to see if Wooyoung would be there but there was no Wooyoung, finally he went outside to where Wooyoung was getting in the car with both Taecyeon and Junho. "Wooyoung! Wait!" Nichkhun yelled opening the door to the car. Wooyoung looked shocked, He first looked to Taecyeon, then at Junho. "Come with me." Nichkhun demanded, leaving Taecyeon dumbfounded in the drivers seat. Nichkhun dragged Wooyoung into the forest part of the back yard. Nichkhun had a hold of Wooyoung's hand, Wooyoung hid his redden face.
-----------
      "Taecyeon! Hurry we can not be late for my soccer game or I will be sitting out for the next week!!" Junho  snapped. Taecyeon smirked and thought this must be good for his big brother, he knew from what he has saw for the past three weeks, of Wooyoung's rejection towards his older brother.
  
      "Alright we must get going huh?" He said putting the pedal to the metal. "Thai Prince, might change his ways." Taecyeon mumbled which Junho did not hear.
 
     "Yes we must! Hurry!!" Junho snapped.
     
     "Do you want to die?" Taecyeon asked.

     "No, but I also don't want to be sitting out!"Junho said.

     "Then stop snapping at me, I am going as fast as I can, unless you want us to get into a car wreck." Taecyeon smartly said.
----------

     "Are you alright Khunnie?" Wooyoung asked Nichkhun whom let go of Woo's hand.
 
     "I don't want you to go." Nichkhun said. While Wooyoung's thinking about having a heart attack, of how much his heart was beating.

     "Why?I was just going to your brothers soccer game." Wooyoung asked.

     "S-s-soccer game?" Nichkhun stuttered, not believing what he was hearing did Jay play some sort of a trick on him, surely he didn't.

     "Yes, I really like soccer. They asked me to go, but sadly I think they left without me." Wooyoung said, with his face starting to return back to his normal color.

     "Oh, I am sorry, I thought you were going to leave here." Nichkhun said.

     "No I won't be leaving until summer ends." Wooyoung reassured. "Anyways is there anything you would like to tell me?"

     "Actually yes.... I.... I ." Nichkhuhn couldn't say it. He really couldn't, Jay stood on Nichkhun's balcony watching it all. Jay really thought Nichkhun was such an idiot. Such a freaking idiot.Jay has never, ever seen Nichkhun like this with someone. Nichkhun didn't know what to say or do. "I would like for you to come to a party with me and Jay."

     " That sounds like a lot of fun but I don't know anyone that's going to be there." Wooyoung said.

     "Yeah, yeah ok that's fine I totally understand." Nichkhun said.

     "Hmm... I think I will go." Wooyoung said.

    "Really!!? Well it's tonight, at Jay's place." Nichkhun said excitedly for the first time, Wooyoung has finally said yes to him.

    "Yeah I will go I want to enjoy my summer." Wooyoung said. Wooyoung really wanted to enjoy his summer with him.  Whatever he wanted to do Wooyoung would do it.  "What about tomorrow we go to the river?" Wooyoung asked.

    "Yeah whatever you want to do I would so do it." Nichkhun said, mentally smacking himself in the head. Wooyoung giggled, which also caused Nichkhun's cheeks to be a bright burning red.

---------

    "They are really cool." Wooyoung said, as they started walking back to Nichkhun's cabin.

    "Who is?" Nichkhun questioned.

    "Your brothers. Junho is really cute and funny but he seems so serious and competitive at times. Taecyeon is really smart not to mention handsome! , he has a good personality and likes to help others which I like a lot. Jay he is very funny, and well I would be lying if I said I didn't think he was hot." Wooyoung said purposely not mentioning Nichkhun.
 
    "Yeah my brothers are really good and for me not to be their role model." Nichkhun started to open up to the small boy.
 
    "Why aren't you a good role model?" Wooyoung already knew why, cause Taecyeon, Junho, and Jay had warned him to stay away from Nichkhun.
 
    "Well I party too much, I play around with others feelings, and well I use my looks to get what I want in life. I am also very spoiled, I take things without even saying thank you, I don't even thank my parents." Nichkhun said while kicking a stone, that was on the path. "My parents most likely hate me for, drinking and almost doing drugs but thank god I never went down that way. I am not like my brothers. I am not sweet, or funny, smart, or even athletic . I hate sports I really do. Unless they involve cute girls, or if you like sports." Wooyoung giggled at the last part. "I am a bad role model for those younger than me. I really am. I am just glad my brothers don't look up to me."

    "Change." Wooyoung said while looking into Nichkhun's eyes.
 
    "Change?" Nichkhun asked.

    "Change, so that your brothers will be proud of you. Change so that others can look up to you. Change so your parents won't hate you. Lastly change so you can truly care about someone that cares about you."  Wooyoung said still looking into Nichkhun's eyes. 
   
     Wooyoung leaned in for a kiss as Jay yelled from the balcony making things a little awkward. "Wooeeee!! That right there was about to have a show down!" Jay yelled in a fake country accent.
   
     "Wow that looks like our que to go inside yeah?" Wooyoung said while walking towards, the back porch leaving Nichkhun behind.
++++

     "Jay please! I was so tangled up in what to say I said that you would throw a party." Nichkhun begged. "Please Jay throw a party tonight, text a bunch of people tell them about your party, your parents are out of town. Please Jay!"
 
     "No!" Jay disagreed. Nichkhun got on his knee's and started to hold on Jay's leg.
 
     "Please! Please! Please! Also be more quiet or he might hear!" Nichkhun begged again.

    "Fine! Get up! Also you need to make a move tonight or I swear to goodness I will smack you silly. " Jay warned while taking his phone out and started texting a group text to send people about his party.

      Hey guys I am going to have a bonfire/party tonight and I would for you too come. It starts at 10:00 hope to see you all there, also byob I will not have any there so... If you want it you must bring it!! yes i know you want to come! I am going to make your start of summer break amazing!

   
Of course Jay was also popular like Nichkhun same for Taecyeon but Taecyeon, and Jay were different from Khun.
_______

      "Whats this? Late for the game and checking messages!" The coach yelled at Junho. "Now leave, momentarily you will be leaving this game. I swear if you weren't my best player I would kick you off the team!"
 
      "S-sorry couch." Junho apologized.

      "I need more then just an apology now go home!" The coach demanded. "If you want to play, GO HARD OR GO HOME! I am giving you just this one warning! Now get out of my sight!"
     
      "Yes, yes sir." Junho said while walking towards Taecyeon whom was sitting in the bleachers checking his phone.

      "So they are having a party." Taecyeon mumbled to himself as he looked up to where Junho was standing. "Do you want to go to a party?"
 
      "I guess so I need some cheering up." Junho replied.
______

     "Hey mom I think I should go to North Carolina now!" Minjun said, while taking a sip of his coffee.
 
     "Why?" His mother asked.

    "I have a bad feeling about something." Minjun confessed.
 
    "You too I thought it was just me." His mother also confessed.
   
    "Yeah, but I think it has something to do with Woo." Minjun said.

    "You need to graduate first then you can go." His mother said. "Now scurry along and wake up Chansung."

    "Alright fine." Minjun said setting his coffee down on the white marble counter, He then walked out of the large kitchen and upstairs to where Chansung was sleeping in his room.
 
    "Yah! Chansung wake up!" Minjun yelled while jumping on the bed, which caused Chansung to hit on the floor.
 
    "I can sleep on the floor too." Chansung reminded Minjun.
 
    "No no you need to get up now. Also how can you sleep on the floor?" Minjun questioned as he did a bounce to get off the bed easily. "Get up! Get up! Get off of the floor! Because it's really really nasty!!" Minjun sang.
 
    "Fine, I am up!" Chansung looked up at the clock, to where it said 5:45. "What the heck! I could be sleeping for almost 25 minutes! Jesus! Why make me get up now!"
  
   "Come on you only have how many more days of school? like a week." Minjun reminded Chansung.

    "Yeah but you get off early because your a senior. " Chansung said with a pout as he looked underneath the bed to find his cat there. "Come here baby. Come here love."

    "I am already here." Minjun said while petting Chansung's face.
 
    "Not you, you weirdo! I wanted the cat but you scared it away from being weird!" Chansung snapped.