The Test

All Summer Long

 This chapter consents of ideas, and ual stuff that really doesn't happen anyways don't say I didn't warn you.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

    "I am so proud of you!" Mrs.Jang said while crying.
   
     "Mama don't cry you know how much I love you." Minjun said, whipping away his mothers tears.
   
     "I know but my baby." Mrs.Jang said breaking down into tears once again. "It's not everyday your baby gets to graduate."
    
     "We surely raised him right. We are extremely proud of you. Now go fetch your flight before it leaves." His step father said handing him an airplane ticket
    
     "You mean I can go head?" Minjun asked.
   
     "Yes, now hurry and pack your things, your flight leaves at 8 P.M. and you will get there around there at 12 in the morning. I know it's a tiring trip, but you really wanted to see Wooyoung right?" His mother replied
   
     "Yes I really wanted too!" Minjun said excitedly, pecking his mothers head, and Chansung's. "Bye my little chanana see you real soon!"
 
      As Minjun walked away he could hear Chansung's conversation with his parents.
     
      "Please mom let me go!" Chansung begged.
     
      "You still have a couple more days of school, you can go with us!" His step mother snapped at him.
     
      "Ahh~! I have been making sure to get good grades too!" Chansung said with a pout.
     
      "Well you only have a few more days! Plus I need my baby to still be here!" His step mother said cutely while pinching his cheeks. 
     
      "You know I will grow up and I won't be your baby anymore!" Chansung said while looking at Minjun walk past the crowd of people in their cap and gown.
     
      "You will always be my baby remember you even said that." His mother said with a grin on her face.
 
______


      "Hello?" Nichkhun asked, while he was on the phone. "GD, man I am sorry for blowing up last night, it's just---" Before he could finish GD cut him off.
    
      "Hey. I know I know you got feelings for that adorable Wooyoung!" Daesang said cheerfully.
    
      "Where's GD?" Nichkhun asked.
    
      "Oh he's out with Top, and Seungri. While me and Taeyang are here. How are you?" Daesang asked.
    
      "Oh then let me talk to Taeyang." Nichkhun said, while rolling his finger in the phone chord.
     
      "Alright hold on a sec ~! TAEYANG GET YO LAZY BUM BUM OVER HERE! Ah~ he's coming now!" Daesang said, and didn't mean to yell the other part in the phone, but it did make Nichkhun laughed a little at his friends.
    
      "Hello?"Taeyang answered the phone.
    
      "Hey it's me." Nichkhun said.
    
      "Me who?" Taeyang questioned, while giggling a little.
    
      "Me Nichkhun." Nichkhun said, while pointing at himself, it was kind of a force of habit.
     
      "Oh Nichkhun, why did you call so early in the morning?" Taeyang asked still hadn't fully awaken yet.
     
      "Dude it's past 7 P.M." Nichkhun said. "Well anyways I just wanted to apologize for last night."
     
      "Ahh~! About that, we already discovered you liked him." Taeyang said.
    
      "Wait how do you know?" Nichkhun asked.
    
      "Well it was the first time you ever cared for someone like that. You know the whole looking around, yelling about getting him drunk." Taeyang said while ruffling his hair.

     "Oh I guess it's pretty obvious then." Nichkhun said with a sigh.
   
     "Well yeah if you fall in a pool for a dude, and call him your dirty little secret I think it is obvious." Taeyang teased.
  
     "Jay that son of a gun." Nichkhun said. "He told you didn't he."
  
     "Actually yes, and so did your brother Taecyeon. Quiet funny indeed." Taeyang started laughing. "Any how, I will tell the others, and well I simply want to go to sleep."
   
     "You better get enough sleep, because we are taking Wooyoung to his first late night lake party." Nichkhun giggled.
    
     "Damn it. You want me to go over to your house, for the lake, that's a little walks away from your house?" Taeyang asked.
   
     "Well yes." Nichkhun said.
  
   
     "We won't go." Taeyang said "Yah! What do you think you are doing!" as the phone was snatched out of his hands.
    
     "Yeah we sure will be there!" Daesang yelled then hanged up the phone.
   
     "Well that was weird."Nichkhun said as he put the phone back in the holder.
  
     "What was weird?" Wooyoung asked, as he gave Nichkhun a peck on the cheek.
    
     "I invited your friends over, and well one said they wouldn't come then the other said they would." Nichkhun stated as he pulled Wooyoung in a hug. Then stole a kiss from those lips he desired more than anything else in this world.
   
     "Oh! I am sorry! "Taecyeon said while covering his eyes so he wouldn't see anything.
    
     "Yah! Taecyeon what do you think we would be doing in the Kitchen?" Nichkhun asked, while throwing a pack of donuts at Taecyeon. Wooyoung hid behind Nichkhun embarrassed.
    
     "It doesn't matter where you are, when you get the feels, you know the motive." Taecyeon said while dogging the donuts. "Yah! Junho is going to kill you if you throw his donuts!"
   
     "It sounds like I would kill him, when you say motive!  Get out of here!" Nichkhun yelled playfully.
    
     "This is the kitchen not your room to be doing funny business! Now go to your room!" Taecyeon demanded.
   
     "He only gets 'that' if he changes." Wooyoung said peeking from Nichkhun's side.
   
     "Oh... That was a little too much."Taecyeon said, grabbing a water bottle on the table."Just letting you know, Nichkhun has changed a whole lot since he met you." 
    
     "Well you asked for it. Anyways respect your elders! Don't talk back!" Nichkhun scolded.
    
     "Well I am just going to go now." Taecyeon said, leaving the kitchen and into the living room where Junho was laying on the couch, with all the lights off.
   
     "Can you guys be quiet I am meditating!" Junho yelled into the couch, since his head was sinking in the leather couch. You could only hear mumbles.
  
     "Caahaa nahhaha mffffttta!" Taecyeon mimicked the mumble to tease Junho whom lifted his head.

     "Yah! Do you want me to go or not to the lake! I need to meditate so shut up if you please!" Junho snapped at his older brother. Wooyoung stopped giggling and ran outside the Kitchen door, leading Nichkhun to his cabin.
    
     "Wooyoung what are you doing?" Nichkhun asked.
   
     "He said you changed right?" Wooyoung asked while, opening the wooden door, that reveals, the living room. It looked really nice well how it was decorated and all.
    
     "Wait, are you sure about this?" Nichkhun asked Wooyoung.
 
     "I will never be sure about anything else in my whole life!" Wooyoung said, while walking up the stairs, holding Nichkhun's hand. They came across a bed room that had a white wooden door, and Wooyoung pushed it open revealing a  white King canopy bed, It had white and blue swirls on the comforter, and the dresser and vanity were also white. Nichkhun looked across the room from the bed he was thrown on, and saw a balcony.
    
     "Is this your room Wooyoung?" Nichkhun asked.
  
    "Yes." Wooyoung whispered in Nichkhun's ears.

     "My room right there has, a balcony right next to yours!" Nichkhun said, while Wooyoung gave him sweet kisses. Nichkhun gave up with trying to talk and started to kiss Wooyoung back. He bite,nibbled, and Wooyoung's bottom lip while Wooyoung moved his hands up Nichkhun's shirt, suddenly Nichkhun stopped Wooyoung. "I don't think we should be doing this." Nichkhun said giving Wooyoung a concerned look.

     "Why?" Wooyoung asked "I don't mind if you hurt me a little." Wooyoung started stealing kisses from Nichkhun.

     "Because I want to wait. Not for me, but for you." Nichkhun said, touching Wooyoung's cheek.
 
    "Or is it because, I am not experienced? Or not fully a man?" Wooyoung asked while he stopped his actions.

     "No it's nothing like that I just really, really want to love you for as long as I can." Nichkhun said looking deep into Wooyoung's enchanted eyes. "I know we have only known each other for almost for a month now.  I want to wait, until well when you know the real me. So you can fully love me. "Nichkhun said, giving Wooyoung a kiss. "I don't want to move to fast for you."
    
       "Alright fine. "Wooyoung said with a sigh. "Would you rather play checkers?"

      "Hmm... We can also get ice cream.. Maybe watch a movie before, the midnight lake party." Nichkhun said giving Wooyoung another kiss.

      "Ice cream sounds good." Wooyoung said his pink lips.
_____

      "Excuse me, sir but you need to go to that gate over there." The lady said, while handing the plane ticket back over to Minjun. Then smiled.

      "Oh thanks for telling me." Minjun smiled back and turned around.

      "Wait excuse me sir again but may I ask your name?" The lady asked.
    
      Minjun smirked and turned around again.  "Oh I am Kim Minjun, and may I ask what your name is?"
      Of course Minjun walked away with a name and a phone number. Minjun's phone went off, getting dirty looks from everyone around, for disturbing them. He got a text message from his mother.
 
       Mama bear: Hey honey! I am so very proud of you today you graduated! Anyways, I have informed the Horvejkul family and they said you should pop in and surpirse them! Hahaha I just love my bestie. Anyways I hope you have fun! Have a save trip! Also you get first pick of which room! I love you. See you soon sweet heart. Also Channie says something like penipula actus. Did you make up some kind of language with him?

         Received at 7:45


        Of course Channie would say that penipula actus meant I hate you, in their own language they made when he was a child. Minjun laughed, at his little brother for making him remember all the good times they had together. 
Now that Minjun was at the correct gate, he was waiting in line to get boarded.

       "Mommy! Mommy! That man looks like a panda bear!" A little girl said, to her mother.
    
       "He looks like a very handsome panda bear." Her mother said, as Minjun turned around to see the women and child.

      "Bhaha I am a panda man! How did you know ?" Minjun asked the younger child.

       "Well you see your face looks like a panda. " The little girl shyly said, as her mother apologized.
      
       "There's no need for  apologizing, hey little one, just call me Panda man." Minjun said while having his hand out to shake hers while the mother smiled.
    
       "Ok, panda man!" The little girl giggled as she shook his  hand.
______

       Wooyoung and Nichkhun were cuddling on the white circular couch watching a movie, that was action. Wooyoung was into the movie while Nichkhun, he was into watching Wooyoung's face. Suddenly a sence appeared on the screen and well Wooyoung fumbled with the remote trying to change it. Nichkhun just looked at Wooyoung whom stopped trying to change the channel.

       "Aren't you going to change it?" Nichkhun asked the curious Wooyoung.
    
       "No." Wooyoung responded.
    
       "Why?" Nichkhun asked.
     
       "Because I am curious to know how it happens." Wooyoung said while pretending to watch the screen then suddenly it changed, because Nichkhun stole the remote and changed it.
      
       "Just wait and I will show you how it happens." Nichkhun said seriously.

       "But I just am curious since my brothers already do it." Wooyoung said.

       "You shouldn't worry about that." Nichkhun said as Wooyoung turned around so that their faces will meet.

       " I am just curious." Wooyoung said looking into Nichkhun's eyes.

       "Wooyoung don't be so impatient, lets get to know one another first ok?" Nichkhun said giving Wooyoung a sweet kiss.
    
       "Alright then." Wooyoung said "You passed the test hehehe." Wooyoung giggled.

       "Hey guys! It's already time to go!" Junho interrupted.
    
      "Yeah! Somebody invited us over and well what the heck? I see two teens smooching." Seungri said while crossing his arms.