The Enchanted 2

All Summer Long

  A/N

       This is another part when they are at the haunted house. This one is mostly Khunyoung and I apologize, next update will be Khunyoung also.. Then around 26 or 28 I am not sure yet  I think that's when I wil end the fanfic all together...


    "Hey guys where is Taecsu?" Wooyoung asked the Chanho couple. They looked at each other shook their heads and shrugged their shoulders.
 
       "We haven't seen them, we barely made it out alive." Chansung said.

       "What do you mean you barley made it out alive?" Nichkhun asked.

       "Well that place is really freaking scary."Junho said."We got locked in one of the rooms! Then the ghost was like making sounds or something!"

       "Yeah, we had to break the window after removing the wood that was boarded up against it."Chan sung sighed. "It was a long process, wait a second what are you guys doing out here outside instead of being inside?"
 
       "W-well we were --" Wooyoung stopped in the middle of his sentence thinking of what to say next.
 
       "Wooyoung was scared to go inside so we stayed out here, and were waiting for all of you to return, but that hasn't happened." Nichkhun explained trying not to sound to suspicious.

         "Yeah lets go with that one." Chansung said.

         "Maybe we should go check on them." Junho said.

         "But that place is scary!" Wooyoung said not wanting to go inside.

         "You have Nichkhun to protect you. I don't my brother to die from that thing." Junho said with Chansung agreeing.

         "Yeah I got you babe." Nichkhun said while rubbing the lower part of Wooyoung's back.

         "Fine!" Wooyoung said while going to the darken path, where all the wicked trees were.

         "Wait up! I thought you were scared!" Nichkhun called.

         "I am that's why we need to get in and out." Wooyoung said, while stomping through the dark path way.

~~

         Wooyoung stood behind Nichkhun while the door creeped open by it's self. Chansung pointed at the door, while Junho flashed his light inside. They heard screaming coming from upstairs, Wooyoung whimpered thinking it could possibly be Minjun.
 

         "You guys can go inside first." Nichkhun said shaking in his boots.
 
         "Yeah okay." Junho said, while entering the house once again. "! Guys!" He then was pulled deeper into the darkness he dropped his flashlight down to the ground causing a loud thud, while the door slammed shut. Wooyoung looked over at Chansung, whom was charging the door, to break it down.
 
          "It's no use we have to find another way inside possibly a back door?" Nichkhun asked.
 
          "let's go check." Chansung said while Nichkhun dragged Wooyoung along.
 
    Inside, the hand around Junho's mouth, was removed, causing Junho to breathe in heavily. "What the hell was that!" Junho yelled, while a darken shadow picked up the flashlight, shining it on Minjun's face. From outside Chansung heard Junho's screaming and rushed to the back side of the house.
 
           "Shh.. Just go along with the plan." Minjun whispered.
 
           "What plan?" Junho smirked while Taecyeon came closer with the flash light whispering the plan in his ear.
 
           Chansung was now at the back side of house kicking and clawing the back door which was locked, he went to the side and broke a window kicking the molded wood off, to make a clearing to get inside to save Junho. He didn't have a flashlight, he only had his cat like eyes. Nichkhun had a flashlight in his hand, and Wooyoung's wrist in the other. He was dragging Wooyoung where ever Chansung went, but they some how lost him. The went on the opposite side of the building, and entered through the broken widow that Chansung and Junho had broken earlier. "This is so scary!" Wooyoung said while entering the building after Nichkhun did.
 
           "I know it is, but you have to be strong for me and for your brothers!" Nichkhun said, while putting his hands on Wooyoung's shoulders.
 
           "Alright." Wooyoung stuttered, while Nichkhun, gave Wooyoung the flashlight.
 

           "If you see anything let me know I am going to go look for the door." Nichkhun said while turning around, leaving Wooyoung near the window. The tree from outside the window, brushed against Wooyoung's neck leaving scratches. Wooyoung groaned in pain as he took his left hand and placed it over the four scratch marks, he moved a little bit closer to the bed on the right, he saw a shadow come from beside him to under the bed, he whimpered like a lost pup away from home. Nichkhun looked over to where Wooyoung was standing on the other bed away from the ground. "What are you doing?" Nichkhun asked, while letting go of the door handle because it was no use.

           "I am staying away from that demon." Wooyoung whispered with tears running down his chubby cheeks.

           "Where is it at?" Nichkhun asked.

           "Under the bed!" Wooyoung flashed the flashlight to which bed. Nichkhun groaned as he got on the floor.

           "Shine the light so I can see." Nichkhun said while turning his head to look under the bed, Wooyoung did what he was told. Nichkhun looked under the bed and saw nothing, but a note of some kind, he reached as far as he could making strange groaning sounds, and then when he almost had it, but pushed it away by accident he growled. Now to Nichkhun didn't seem like a big deal, but for Wooyoung, it scared him. Why? He was hearing Nichkhun groan, and then heard a growling sound. So Wooyoung assumed Nichkhun was getting attacked by a demon. Wooyoung shook in fear, of his lover might die because of him telling Nichkhun there was a demon under the bed. He was afraid the demon would possess  his darling Khunnie. Nichkhun got a hold of the paper and once out he got hit in the head by a flashlight. Nichkhun growled again but this time from pain.

            "Stay away!" Wooyoung warned while he sniffled.

            "What? Wooyoung calm down." Nichkhun said.

            "Don't tell me what to do! Now shoo! Get out of my boyfriend!" Wooyoung said motioning his hands like he would to a dog.

            "I am your boyfriend." Nichkhun said.

            As Chansung entered, the building he searched for the door handle not caring if he heard a child's giggle, or booty footsteps approach him. He found it and sighed in relief. He went around the first floor and heard someone or something inside the room he was in with Junho earlier the evening. He opened the door to find Nichkhun holding the flashlight at Wooyoung while Wooyoung kept yelling about a demon. Wooyoung looked over to the door that was opened, and Chansung stood there. He saw because Nichkhun flashed the light towards Chansung. Wooyoung jumped from the bed and sprinted towards Chansung. Wooyoung was so close to touching Chansung before Chansung was dragged away, by some sort of shadow that Wooyoung couldn't make out since the flash light died. Wooyoung screamed Chansung's named while, Nichkhun heard a child's lullaby being hummed. Nichkhun sprinted out of the room while holding on to Wooyoung to drag him where ever he went. Wooyoung was quietly sobbing as they made it to a near by closet. Nichkhun opened the door, and they both got in and shut the door gently. They were so close they could hear each others heart beat rapidly. "What on earth was that?" Wooyoung questioned as he gasped for air heavily.

            " I have no idea." Nichkhun said while panting.  They heard a man in boots walk down the stairs, and closer to the closet. "Shh." Nichkhun said while covering his and Wooyoung's mouth. The sound got louder and closer. They heard a muffled sound from a deep voice.

            "Children, don't be afraid of daddy now. I only want to play, come play with daddy." He mysterious voice said. "Daddy, doesn't want to search the whole place for you." They stood quiet breathing into Nichkhun's hands. Then they heard a growling sound "If you want to play it this way, daddy likes hide and go seek." Then they heard loud crashing sounds in the kitchen like someone was cooking. Wooyoung whimpered. Nichkhun heard that same lullaby from before but this time it was a women singing it. "Hush child, the darkness will rise from the deep and carry you down to sleep. Child, the darkness will rise from the deep and carry you down into sleep.Guileless son, I'll shape your belief and you'll always know that your father is a thief and you won't understand the cause of your grief but you will always follow the voices beneath." Wooyoung cried harder now, and was sniffling terribly. Nichkhun looked into Wooyoung's eyes, he could see since Wooyoung was holding the flashlight at the ceiling.

           "Shhh.. Woo-baby." Nichkhun whispered, while wiping away Wooyoung's tears. Wooyoung looked up at Nichkhun's face. Nichkhun then pulled Wooyoung for a passionate kiss, that might be their last. Footsteps were heard, getting closer to the door, and they still haven't parted from their kiss. The door handle shook, and they both, opened their eyes widely, staring at each other, before the door opened, to four darken shadows. They heard giggling.

            "You guys, sure scare easily." Minjun said while flashing the light on the kissing couple.
      
            "What is this seven minutes in heaven?" Taecyeon teased.
 
             Wooyoung, parted away with his face red from embarrassment. Junho stood there playing with Chansung's neck.

             "So you ers are the ones who decided to pull a prank?" Nichkhun yelled.

             "Yah! Watch your mouth!" Minjun scolded.

            "Actaully it was all Minjun's fault." They all pointed at Minjun.

            "That wasn't a funny joke, I thought I was going to die." Wooyoung sniffled. "And I thought you guys were dead too."

            "Who knows we could be ghosts." Junho teased, while receiving a hit to the head from Taecyeon. "Yah! What was that!"

            "Don't torture him anymore." Taecyeon said.

            "This seriously wasn't funny at all with all the scary voices, and the foot steps." Nichkhun said while Wooyoung hugged Nichkhun. "You managed to make Wooyoung think I was a demon."

            "Yeah, we won't ever do this again." Minjun said giving death glares at the people whom ratted him out.

            "What do you mean we? Don't you mean me?" Junho asked.

            "Yah! you still played along by hiding in the dark." Minjun said while Taecyeon nodded his head agreeing with what Minjun said.

            "Let's all just get out of here, it's almost day light now." Nichkhun said walking with Wooyoung's head on his shoulder, still sniffling here and there. As they all loaded up, and where on there way down the hill Nichkhun had one question for them. "How were you guys able to pull of the voices?"

            "What do you mean voices? We only did the foot steps." Taecyeon asked while Nichkhun and Wooyoung looked at each other.