The Hidden Secrets

All Summer Long

    "Ahh~!" Wooyoung opened his mouth widely inviting his tooth brush inside his mouth.

 
     "Man it's been forever since we have seen our boyfriends!" Minjun complained.

     "Well mom and dad are leaving today so you will see them soon." Chansung said as he rolled his eyes. "I wish I could go back home."

     "You need to stay here with us!" Minjun said while putting his arm around Chansung.

     "Get off! I don't want to stay here!" Chansung snapped while throwing Minjun's arm off of him  then stomping his way up he stairs. "This is the worst summer vacation ever!" Chansung then slammed the door to his room making Wooyoung jump and choke on his tooth brush.
 
     "Jeeze what was with him?" Minjun asked. " What's taking you so long? I have never seen him like that."

     " Sorry it took me so long I was choking." Wooyoung said while spitting into the sink that was running water. "Anyways I have seen him like that but it was only once when our father got a divorce with his mother."

     "Oh." Minjun said while Wooyoung rose his head from the sink showing his white toothpaste around his mouth." Yah! wash your face! It looks like you have rabies or something!" Wooyoung smiled widely.
 
     "Fine give me a second." Wooyoung said while cupping his hands and splashing water on his face.

     "Goshlee you take forever!" Minjun complained.
~~~~
     Chansung threw his body on his bed. "I hate it here!" He yelled into the mattress. He was so upset to have his heart crushed. He hated the feeling. "I was so stupid for thinking this vacation was going to be the best!"
 
Flash back about 3 or so weeks ago .....
 
      "Sorry Chansung we can hang out tomorrow right?" Junho asked while flashing a smile towards Chansung.

      "Uhh I am not sure." Chansung replied.

      "Oh well just come over anytime since you live right next door." Junho stated while walking towards the four wheeler. In just a couple of minutes Chansung was left alone in the dark shadowy woods, not hearing anything but the cry of the wind. He looked up towards the sky, that was shaded by the darken clouds.

      "Lord nothing ever comes my way does it? I know I have two great brothers and a great step mother, but all my life I felt something was missing, now that I am here I feel like it was given to me only to be taken away. Are you testing me lord? I want to over come this test, but I don't know how. Ever since my dad divorced my mother, and my father gained custody over me, so many things have happened to me especially over last year and this year. I keep on having nightmares about my mother I don't even remember, it's just a white face with no features, with dark long hair. I can't remember anything else about her even though I try so hard. Last year something was taken away from me by force, I wish it didn't happen, but we all can't get what we want in life. I have so many things to be sad about, but I try so hard to get up every morning. I try so hard for my brothers. That's all I care about, is them and I don't ever want to see them upset. I have never ever told them a secret about me let alone about what happened then." Chansung paused taking a deep breath and started to cry he couldn't take it anymore. "I know god I never pray, or go to church, but please let something go my way just this once, and I promise to go every Sunday to church and pray everyday! " Chansung felt something falling out of his pocket of his shirt, and looked down at the ground. "What's this?" He picked it up and unfolded the piece of paper.
 
       Dear,
           Chansung.
 
        I need something to get off my chest. I like you. I like everything about you. I know I have only known you for sometime now, and well this is the only way I could confess to you.
 
     Chansung stopped reading the letter and sighed heavily letting the tears fall on to it. "A love letter?" He then began to read it again, he was really surprised, that someone would write him a love letter.
 
       I have this interest in you. I am pretty sure you know who this is, but if not try to guess with my clue. I am star that hides in the darkness, others out shine me thats why it's so hard to find me. I am waiting for the perfect moment to shine. Meet me tonight at the lake after midnight so I can show you how bright I shine.
 
     
         Chansung folded the paper back up and put it back in his pocket as he started to walk back towards the cabin. He went inside through the kitchen and got a banana from the bowl making his way up the stairs to his room. As he sat down on his bed, he started to wonder if he should go to lake at night or just stay inside. He sighed while starting to peel the banana. He wanted to talk to his brothers about it, but where were they? He felt like no one was there for him not even his own parents. He felt like when his parents got a divorce. He bite the banana fiercely. After he ate his banana he went back down stairs to throw the peeling away, he then decided to have fun since he was all alone. He put on music, and started running through the house . Why? There was no one to tell him he couldn't. He opened the sliding glass door to the back porch and jumped in the pool screaming cowabonga!  He then, ran back out of the pool back inside and started sliding all over the wooden floor. He turned up the music, and started doing an air guitar thing which kinda looked weird since he was wet and . He didn't even realize his parents were home since the music was all the way up. He turned around seeing his step mother looking right down in a particular area, and she didn't start yelling but the opposite. She started laughing so hard she fell to the floor and rolled around. "Chansung-ah!" His father yelled. "What in gods name do you think you are doing?!"
 
          "Well you see."Chansung paused while covering himself. "You see I was just having fun."
 
          "Yeah a little too much fun!" Mrs.Jang shouted still laughing.
 
End of Flash back..
Since Minjun was knocking on Chansung's door.
 
           "Go away!" Chansung shouted but Minjun didn't listen.
 
           "Hey buddy lets have a little talk." Minjun said.
 
           "Yah! I said go away!" Chansung snapped.
 
           "I am here for you." Minjun tried to comfort the other not expecting the other to blow up.
 
           "When where were you a year ago when I got ? Or when I tried to kill myself? Or how about the time when I wanted to run away!" Chansung shouted throwing pillows at Minjun. He finally gave up with trying to hide, so he let it all out.
 

 

A/N

     As usual tell me what you thought about it, or if there is anything wrong just comment down below. Thank you for subscribing and reading!! uwu love you all.