The Questions, The Talk, & The Brotherly Problems

All Summer Long


      "How come when it stops raining why does it get sunny?" Wooyoung asked Nichkhun whom laid next to Wooyoung on the tail gate of his truck.

      "Well it's different here. I don't even know why but I love it here." Nichkhun said looking up at the sky.

      "It's really pretty here."Wooyoung said looking at Nichkhun's face.

      "Yeah it is, but not as beautiful as you." Nichkhun said turning his head over to the younger that was sun bathing with him. "Hmm.. I can't explain it, I like it here, but I like you more than this place, more than anything else."

      "I can't relate here." Wooyoung said while turning his up to the sky to stare at the moving clouds.

      "Why is that?" Nichkhun questioned while moving into a sitting position.

      "Because Khunnie I like you so much there is no words to express how I feel inside, whenever I see you, whenever I hear your voice, whenever you touch me I have feelings inside and I just don't know how to explain like you know how." Wooyoung explained with a sigh.

       "Oh I thought you might have decided you didn't like me anymore." Nichkhun said while laying back down.

       "Khunnie I will never stop liking you." Wooyoung said while touching his clothes that where right by him to see if they were dry by now. "Looks like we can get dressed now."

       "Yeah I don't want anyone to see Youngie in his b-boxers." Nichkhun stuttered while looking down  to see Wooyoung's red boxers.

       "Yah! You don't get to look there just yet!" Wooyoung said while covering himself up. "Pfft and you said you could wait."

       "I can wait, I was just looking, I wasn't touching or anything! I can't help but stare at you I am sorry!" Nichkhun said.

       "I was only kidding, but seriously don't look down there it kinda creeps me out you know." Wooyoung stated while laughing a bit.
------


      "So would you like to go back to the lake since the sun is back out?" Taecyeon questioned the man that was laying on his bare chest.

      "Maybe it might start raining again. I certainly don't want that do you?" Minjun said closing his eyes.

      "You shouldn't make up excuses, now come on before my brother gets back." Taecyeon said while opening the door to the outside world which Minjun didn't want to be a part of, he wanted to be in his own world which Taecyeon was now a part of.

      "Alright then I guess I don't want to set a bad example for Wooyoung either." Minjun said leaving the boat house to the doc. Taecyeon followed behind to the lake. "Holy cow! I didn't realize how tan you are!"

      "Well yeah I basically live outside you know." Taecyeon said. "You can lay out if you want to since it's really sunny now."

      "Yeah but where?" Minjun asked, while Taecyeon pointed to the top of the boat house. "Ahh~ok."

-------

          Junho fell asleep on Taeyang in living room on the couch. Taeyang looked over to his sleeping boyfriend. "I don't know why but I have this feeling you're going to hurt me so much. I honestly just want you to realize how much I love you. I know, you're embarrassed to be with me because you feel it's not you that's why we never go on dates, or even tell people we are going out. You can't even imagine how it feels to know that you still flirt with girls that are all over you. I just want to honestly know how you feel, but you seem not to trust me enough. I want to be there for you no matter what your choice is. Really I do. Now, you look like an angel, sleeping so peacefully, but I know you are no longer going to be my angel. You need to realize how you feel before it is too late for both me and you." Taeyang was right, Junho really needs to figure all the things out before he gets hurt or before it is too late. Taeyang looked back over to the T.V then to his watch and some how it was already past 5! He turned over to his sleeping boyfriend. "Hey sleepy head we got to take you home."

          "Hmm.. I just wanna stay here." Junho mumbled.
 
         "Honey my parents will be here soon, and do you want them to find out and tell your brothers or your parents for that matter?" Taeyang said while gently shaking Junho's body. "It's already past 5."                      

          "Ughh.... Alright." Junho said while getting into a sitting position from leaning up against Taeyang's strong body.  "I wish I could just stay the night."

          "I wish you could too, but not everyone gets what they want in life." Taeyang smiled bitterly.

          "Why are you being like this?" Junho questioned his lover. He knew all to well of why his boyfriend was acting. "Maybe it's best for you just to take me home."

          "Yeah, we need some time apart." Taeyang said getting up, and getting his keys to his yellow jeep.

          "Maybe we do, cause you are acting all weird!" Junho snapped.

          "It's not me who is acting weird it's you." Taeyang snapped back. "Now come on! Let's get you home so nobody finds out about our stupid relationship, cause my Junho can't have that!"
 
         "You know what I will just walk home." Junho said standing up from the couch and walking towards the door.

          "Junho it's getting dark let me take you home. I don't want you to get lost, or run into a bear." Taeyang said lowering his voice a bit.

          "You made it pretty clear you don't want me near you." Junho said before opening the door.

          "Of course I want you near me! I love you, but seems you do not love me or even care about me." Taeyang said while grabbing Junho's wrist. "Now, please stop this."

          "I don't want to break up with you, let's just take some time apart." Junho whispered.

          "Alright fine, just let me take you home." Taeyang said, while opening the door wider.

          "Ok." Junho said while walking to Taeyang's car.
         
          The ride home for Junho was quiet, nobody spoke. Junho looked outside the window thinking about his failing relationship with Taeyang. He realized he was the problem, in the relationship. He didn't want to go out on dates with Taeyang because he was afraid of someone finding out. He didn't want to tell anyone because he was afraid of being judged, or being an outcast. He didn't want to know how his brothers would feel, since they never talk to him about relationships with him. He was upset upon hearing Taeyang wanted a break. He really did like Taeyang for the way he was, Caring, loving, lazy. He adored it all even when Taeyang is too serious at times. He looked over at Taeyang. "Hey, I know you're mad at me, for not wanting anyone to know about us. I just don't want to be judged, or be an outcast." Junho said breaking the silence.

           "I figured that, I will wait for you, but you need to understand that I can't wait forever for your approval." Taeyang said pulling into Junho's drive way. "Let's take some time apart to think alright." Taeyang said as he parked.

           "Alright." Junho said. "Bye."
 
          "Wait." Taeyang said while pecking Junho's cheek. "Remember I will always care for you."

           "Remember I will care for you also." Junho said getting out of the car. As the door shut, Taeyang made sure Junho went inside the house before leaving.

           "I don't think that is the case Junho,  and you will realize that soon." Taeyang said to himself, driving away from Junho's house. 
-------
 
           "Yah! Chansung wake up! we are about to land!" Mrs.Jang yelled into Chansung's ear then let go of his head phone and it came and smacked him in the face.

           "I am up, I am up." He said with his eyes wide open and his father giggling. He took of his head phones and looked over to his mother that sat right next to him. "I can't believe you would use these as a weapon."

           "Remember Mothers know everything." Mrs.Jang taunted her step son.
 
          "You don't know sports." Chansung said smartly.
 
          "Mothers only need to know things that involve their children, nothing to do with stupid sports." Mrs.Jang said.
 
          "Yah! Don't talk back to your mother." His father said. "That's rude and we have raised you better than that."


           "Alright I am sorry." Chansung apologized.

           "I will have mercy on you just this once, just because we are in public." Mrs.Jang said.

           "Ok, now we are landing in 3, 2 ,1 Chansung look at the window!" Mr. Jang said while pointing at the window.
 
           "You know I am afraid of heights! Why would you even do that!" Chansung said covering his eyes.

           "Be nicer to my baby." Mrs.Jang demanded.

           "I was just trying to have a little fun." Mr.Jang said.

           "It's not funny when you are tormenting the kids." Mrs.Jang said.

           "You torment them all the time." Mr.Jang said while laughing. Then his wife gave him a pissed off look. "You know I love you." He said while kissing her cheek. "Loosen up a bit babe we are on vacation for only one month we really need this."
 
            "Wait. Hold on we are only staying for a month? What's up with that?" Chansung asked while his step mother gave her husband another hateful look.

            "We can only stay for a month, but you guys can stay." His step mother said with a sigh. "I guess it is better for you to know now."

            "So are we going to go horse back riding? River rafting? Canoeing? Boating? Water skiing? Zip lining?" Chansung questioned so fast, forgetting about the landing and then looked at the window.

            "Maybe we should go Sky diving." His father said.

            "Oh my god! No!' Chansung started freaking out and hyperventilating.

            "Calm down Channie we are right here." his mother comforted him.
------
 

            "Maybe we should play 20 questions to get to know each other better." Minjun suggested while laying on the roof.

            "Doesn't seem like a bad idea, why don't you go first." Taecyeon said.
 
           "Ok... So what do you like to do most?" Minjun questioned.

            "I really like to spend time with my brothers. How about you?" Taecyeon answered.

            "Same here, my brothers are really my pride and joy even though we aren't related. So what's your favorite color?" Minjun asked.

            "I like the colors blue and black. What are your hobbies?" Taecyeon said while staring up at the sun setting sky.

            "Singing, composing, and fashion." Minjun answered while thinking of a next question. "Favorite animal?"
 
           "I like dogs, I don't like cats that much." Taecyeon answered. "Do you have any pets?"

           "Actually yes I did, a dog named Juni, but passed away in 2011, and then I adopted another dog named Audrey for my mother a poodle. My Brother Chansung has a cat, and Wooyoung has a pet Chicken. They some how get along with each other even though they are all different kinda like me and my brothers. What do you do to reveal stress?" Minjun asked while putting his arms underneath his head for support.

            "Wow a little chicky. To answer your question eating, screaming, sleeping, and well crying." Taecyeon paused because of his little brother walking on the doc. "Hmm how about we finish this some other time?"
 
           "Yeah that's ok." Minjun said to himself since Taecyeon got up and went down the ladder to meet his little brother. Minjun was disappointed he didn't know much of the person, but he was determined to find out more.
 
            "Hey! Taecyeon, where's Nichkhun?" Junho asked.

            "Nichkhun went on a date with Wooyoung." Taecyeon didn't even know his words would make Junho made.

            "What is everyone going on dates?" Junho snapped. "Jeeze why can I go with out one day somebody telling me about dates, dates, dates." After Junho's sudden out burst he left to go back inside.
 
           "Hey I am sorry Minjun but my brother has something going on, we can hang out tomorrow right?" Taecyeon called.

            "Yeah I totally understand but I will take one question away from you!" Minjun yelled smiling goofy.

            "Yah! Thats not fair that wasn't a..." Taecyeon paused while thinking.

            "It totally was a question!" Minjun yelled. "Now hurry your brother needs you!"

            "Alright alright." Taecyeon mumbled while waving bye. "Remember just follow the path!" He yelled before leaving.
-------
    
           "So what should we do now?" Wooyoung asked, Nichkhun whom was putting his clothes back on.

           "Maybe go back home?" Nichkhun asked.

           "Well I am no longer living in your house. So we won't get to spend much time together." Wooyoung said with a pout.

           "So I can still go over to your house or you come over to mine." Nichkhun said. "Or are you just going to miss the cuddling, or the kissing?"

           "Actually both really." Wooyoung said.

           "Ahh~! But at least we will be able to hang out with each other." Nichkhun said with a smile.

           "Yeah." Wooyoung said.

           "Ooo there's this place where you can watch movies in your car would you like to go there?" Nichkhun asked the exited one. "We can cuddle on the tail gate, get some blankets and pillows the from a store."

           "Why waste money I have my boyfriend as a pillow." Wooyoung said proudly. "Now lets get going to this place."
  
           "Whatever you say babe." Nichkhun said pecking Wooyoung's head and opening the tail gate to get down. He went down from the side by climbing down on the tire then jumping off.

           "I hope you can help me down, because surely I can not do that again. I nearly hurt myself jumping out before." Wooyoung said.

           "Alright here jump down and I will catch you." Nichkhun said holding his arms out.

           "Thanks but I think I will do some sort sitting sliding thing." Wooyoung said about to sit down then jump off the tail gate.

           "Don't dirty your nice pants." Nichkhun stopped Wooyoung. "I can catch you."

           "Fine but seriously if I die I will come back in my ghostly form and murder you." Wooyoung said taking baby steps to the edge.
 
          "You already look like a ghost." Nichkhun joked. "Because of your skin."

           "That's not funny!" Wooyoung snapped getting closer to the edge.

           "Oh come on baby I love your skin, it's not like a ghost, more like an angel." Nichkhun said. "Come on jump I am here to catch you if you fall."

           "It's like a trust fall, and if I trust you and I die, you ." Wooyoung said with a a duck face. Nichkhun laughed at the face.

           "You're being sarcastic." Nichkhun identified "Because of the way you said it along with that face which is adorable."
 
          "Well your paying attention anyways are you ready?" Wooyoung questioned.
   
          "I am always ready for you." Nichkhun said as Wooyoung took a leap of faith.


A/N

        I am really happy you guys like this story omo. Thanks for the new subscribers and for the comments hehe.. Now tell me what you think about this update, if there is anything I need to fix, or anything you wanna tell me comment hehehe uwu. I won't be updating tomorrow since I am going to the beach, but I have something in mind for the next update ;) Love you all..