The Arrival

All Summer Long

     Taecyeon, Nichkhun, and Junho were standing in front of the gate Wooyoung would be coming from. Taecyeon was holding a sign that had Wooyoung's name both in English and in Korean just in case he wrote it wrong in Korean.
    
     "Aish.. What is taking so darn long?" Junho asked his brothers as a small blonde Korean boy approached them.
    
     "H-hello, I'm Jang Wooyoung." The boy spoke in English leaving the others in a trance because of how gorgeous he was, and how cute he sounded.
    
     "Hello Wooyoung, I'm Ok Taecyeon, and these are my brothers" Taecyeon paused while pointing at Junho "This is Lee Junho." he paused and moved his hand over to Nichkhun. "And this Nichkhun Horvejkul."
    
     "Ok! Taecyeon, Lee Junho." Wooyoung paused while trying to pronounce each ones name."N-nichkhon Horvejkul?"
    
     "Nichkhun." Junho corrected.
    
     "Nichkhin?" Wooyoung asked.
   
     "Nichkhun." Nichkhun corrected, pointing to himself.
   
     "Nichkun?" Wooyoung questioned as he said it out loud.
   
     "Just call him Khunniee~!" Taecyeon said while putting his arm around Nichkhun's neck. "Right Khunnie?"
    
     "Yah!" Nichkhun yelled from annoyance and tried to wrestle with Taecyeon.
    
     "Khunniee~!" Wooyoung said cutely getting the others attention.
    
     "Omo Wooyoung that was so cute!" Junho said while pinching Wooyoung's cheeks while Wooyoung giggled.
    
     "That's not fair! Hey! Junho you can't go pinching people's cheeks." Taecyeon scolded the younger.
   
     "Ahh~ Come on, he's too adorable not too!" Junho argued.
    
     "It's not nice!" Nichkhun said, agreeing with Taecyeon.
    
     "Yah! Don't talk back to your elders!" Taecyeon still scolded.
    
     "Hey guys it's really ok.If you want you can also, pinch them if you say it's unfair." Wooyoung offered getting their attention once again from cuteness.
    
     "Really?" Taecyeon asked, like a little child asking permission from his parents.
   
     "Hmm.." Wooyoung smirked as he sounded like he was thinking really hard.
   
     "So? Can we?" Taecyeon asked as for both him and Khunnie.
   
     "No..." Wooyoung said.
    
     "Why? You said we could." Taecyeon did a fake pout.
    
     "Well if you just did it, then I wouldn't have said no." Wooyoung stated.
    
     "So does that mean we still can?" Nichkhun asked.
   
     "Yes of course." Wooyoung answered as Taecyeon pinched his cheeks roughly.
    
     "Haha! I pinched his cute puffy cheeks." Taecyeon said while jumping up and down acting like a fan girl.
   
     "Owe that hurt a lot." Wooyoung pouted showing his pink lips, also the red marks on his cheeks. Nichkhun walked closer to Wooyoung and touched his cheek softly.
    
     "I am sorry for my younger brother." Nichkhun apologized "You see I don't tackle cute people when I see them I can control myself, but he can't. Since he still needs to grow up to be a man like me." Taecyeon rolled his eyes at his brother's flirting. Of course Taecyeon thought the little one was adorable, but he knew Khun did also. The Thai prince always gets what he wants.

    "So are we going to get going or what?" the sassy Junho asked.
   
    "Yes, lets get going." Nichkhun said removing his hand off of Wooyoung's left red cheek. Nichkhun just assumed it was red because of Taecyeon pinching him so hard which is not the case.  So far Khunnie has seemed so nice, so charming, flirtatious, and well handsome. Ever since Wooyoung got off of the plane and saw Khunnie, he found him cute even if he was a guy and not a girl, Wooyoung was attracted like a magnet. "Wooyoung are you ok?" Nichkhun asked, 'so caring' Wooyoung thought.
   
    "Yes I am, just tired." Wooyoung answered.
  
    "Then here let me get that for you." Nichkhun said while taking the handle of the suit case.
   
    "Oh no you don't have to do that." Wooyoung said, while trying to grab his suit case ,but he really wanted Khunnie to be a gentleman.
   
    "Your tired, and I am not so lets go." Nichkhun said guiding the way to the car still carrying the luggage.
_________


    "So Wooyoung when did you learn English?" Taecyeon questioned.
  
    "I learned English last year in a class as my brothers did." Wooyoung answered.
  
    "Really? How many brothers do you have?" Taecyeon asked, trying to keep a conversation going.
  
    "I have two, one half and one step brother. My half brother Chansung is around Junho's age maybe younger, and well Minjun is maybe older then you and Nichkhun." Wooyoung explained.
   
    "Ah~! Nichkhun is surprisingly older than me, I am 17, Nichkhun is 18, and Junho is 15." Taecyeon said.
  
    "I am 17, Minjun is 18 too,and well Chansung is also 15, Kinda funny really." Wooyoung stated.
   
    "That's really interesting." Junho said amazed with everyone so close in age.
   
    "Yes it is." Nichkhun chimed in.
   
    During the rest of the ride was filled with singing and , and some awkward moments, like when Wooyoung started singing this "Boyfriend" song.
   
    "If I was your boyfriend mmmffta da ha!" Wooyoung sang as the radio was turned off by Nichkhun, everyone heard Wooyoung singing. Nichkhun thought it was so adorable as did Junho.
  
   "If I was your boyfriend mmah harehfft!" Taecyeon tried to recover Wooyoung, but failed since he is no good at singing like he is, also that everyone knows he doesn't like that song.
  
   "Hehehehe are you guys, singing together? You know as lovers." Junho asked, from the backseat whom sat next to Wooyoung. Taecyeon was driving, and well Nichkhun was sitting in the passenger seat. Everything kinda got awkward,even when Taecyeon tried joking.
  
   "No. It's not like that, gosh Junho why do you always make things awkward and weird?" Taecyeon tried joking but it came out wrong and everyone kept quiet until Wooyoung fell asleep.
  
   "Well I guess he really must be tired." Junho said while looking at the angel like boy. He was so pure and so innocent. Junho found Wooyoung warming, and caring. Junho really hoped he could become friends with Wooyoung.
  
  
   "Yeah, he really is just adorable even when he is sleeping." Nichkhun said looking into the backseat of the car to where Wooyoung was sleeping.
 
   "Don't get any weird ideas." Taecyeon said.
 
   "Why would I get any weird ideas?" Nichkhun asked Taecyeon.
  
   "We know you well Khun." Junho said from the backseat chiming in on the conversation.
 
   "So?" Khun responded he was annoyed really as you can tell because of the way he popped the hood of his jacket.
  
   "We know how you are, and what you like to do." Taecyeon pointed out.
 
   "He's different from everyone, and anyone I have ever met or seen." Khun said looking out the window and to where the trees where passing by, as the car served from all to curvy roads.
 
   "Just don't do anything to him." Taecyeon demanded as he repositioned himself, and his grip on the steering wheel.
   
    As they reached their lovely cabin, Nichkhun looked over to Wooyoung and then at Taecyeon. "You like him too don't you?" Nichkhun asked.   
  
   "I hardly know him to like him." Taecyeon said as he got out of the black expensive car he looked over to the back seat to see two sleeping boys,so he shut the door gently so that he would wake them up.
  
   "Alright how about I get Wooyoung and you get Junho." Nichkhun suggested, but his brother knew his game all to well.
 
   "How about I get Wooyoung and you get Junho." Taecyeon snapped.
++++
    The next morning...
  
     Wooyoung woke up from the smell of food. He looked around the big yellow room he slept in. He had wondered how he got there. The sunlight creeped on Wooyoung's face, and brightened the yellow room. He moved his hands over his face to block out the sun. He dragged himself out of bed, that had a quilted comforter and sheets. His red suit case was on the floor, by the foot of the bed. He threw the suit case on his bed, and opened it up to take out a blue shirt and skinny jeans. 

       "Something smells super good and yummy." Wooyoung said as he walked into the kitchen to where Nichkhun was cooking. Nichkhun turned around with a smile on his face.
      
       "Well that's good to hear you say that about my terrible cooking." Nichkhun said turning on his charms.
      
       "I don't think your cooking is terrible, it smells really good. What are you cooking?" Wooyoung asked he made his way to the stove.
      
       "Would you like some?" Nichkhun asked as he looked in the pan then back at Wooyoung.
     
       "I would love some." Wooyoung stated.
      
       "Too bad really." Nichkhun paused. "I am sorry but I only made enough for the boys." Wooyoung pouted.
     
       "But if you like I can take you into town, to get something to eat." Nichkhun offered. It was his plan really, to get Wooyoung out of the house alone. He was ready for Wooyoung to jump up and down, saying yes.
      
       "Really? I thought you had school still." Wooyoung pointed out.
      
       "Well it's past 10 A.M. so I see no use in going to school now." Nichkhun said "So do you wanna go?"
      
       "Do you have coffee that I could have?" Wooyoung asked, looking over to the coffee pot.
      
      "Yes I do, but do you wanna go?" Nichkhun answered with a question.
      
       "I will just have coffee then, so we don't have anywhere to go, then I will go exploring." Wooyoung said, not fully realizing that Nichkhun had some of an interest in him.
      
       "Would you like it if I came with you?"Nichkhun asked not wanting to get rejected yet again.
      
       "Mmm....Nah I think I will be fine on my own." Wooyoung rejected Nichkhun's offer once again. "Thanks for the offer though."
      
       "Just so you know I'm here if you need anything." Nichkhun said sounding cool, even though that was the first time he has ever gotten rejected but twice.
     
       "Alrighty." Wooyoung said before leaving the kitchen.
++++++
     
       "Ugh..." Chansung grunted.
      
       "Your worried about Youngie too as I am?" Minjun randomly questioned.
     
       "Yeah. For some reason I got a really bad feeling or a bad vibe before Wooyoung left." Chansung confessed.
      
       "I know I can't sleep because of it." Minjun agreed.  Minjun had a bad feeling within him, he wasn't sure what it was but he was sure it had to do with wooyoung.
      
       "Mom said to leave him be though." Chansung pouted.
     
       "I know lets wait a little while." Minjun said worried for his brother.
      
       "It's morning there right?" Chansung questioned.
      
       "Yes but we mustn't call him now because he is probably sleeping." Minjun answered with a sigh.
      
       "Awe I miss him though!"Chansung said along with a pout.
     
       "We all miss him." Their mother said while walking out of the darkness and into the big room.
      
       "Gosh you scared the daylights out of me!"Chansung snapped breathing heavily.
      
       "You two need to get some sleep it's past midnight." their mother demanded.
      
       "Yes mooooom~!" They both said cutely pulling the blankets over their heads.
      
       "Yah! Are you calling me a cow?" She questioned "Don't make mama bear come out."
      
       "No. We just wanted to sound like kids since you still treat us like kids." Minjun complained taking the blankets off of his head along with Chansung.
      
       "Yah! You still go to highschool! You still live in my house which makes you my kids." She stated.
     
       "I will be graduating after this month." Minjun pointed out.
      
       "So what your still going to live with your mama bear." She said.
      
       "I will always be your baby." Chansung said.
      
      "Awe yes you always will be. Anyways why are you guys sleeping in Wooyoung's bed?" Their mother questioned, walking closer to the bed but sat at the  computer chair.
     

      "We miss Woo. Also why did you come in here?" Chansung asked.
     
      "Mothers always have their reasons for everything you remember that baby." She jumped out of the chair and backed in to the darkness "Mothers have their reasons for everything."
      
As foot steps were heard walking away from Wooyoung's room Chansung turned his head to Minjun "Gosh she is so creepy." Chansung whispered afraid of being heard.
    
    
      "I'm creepy?" Their mother questioned coming back out of the darkness and into the room.
    
      "No! No! I never said that it was Minjun!" Chansung yelled pointing his finger at Minjun. Minjun pretended to eat his finger before tackling his brother holding him down as his mother got closer to Chansung's face. "Yah! This is a conspiracy!"
     
      "This what you get for lying!" Minjun said giving Chansung a knuckle sandwich.
     
      "I know where you get it from now!" Chansung yelled under his breath but it was still audible.
     
      "Get what from?" Minjun asked.
     
      "Your creepiness from, you get it from your mother!" Chansung said, as Minjun let go of Chansung's head he just gave a knuckle sandwich too.
     
      "I knew it! I knew you called me creepy!" Their mother yelled.
     
      "I thought you left though!" Chansung tried to defend himself. He seriously thought his mother had left, but it was just their father going up the stairs ,from where his study was. "It's not fair I swear!"
     
      "Mother's know everything, hear everything like that time when you did 'that', and also see everything. Anyways goodnight sweet dreams!" Their mother teased, but then left the room to let her boys sleep because they had to go to school the next day.


A/N I am sorry yet again omo, this chapter is mostly talking and I am sorry, oh and I forgot to mention, some of the stuff they say or do is kinda based off of youtube videos I watched like Wooyoung singing If I was your boyfriend and Taecyeon also kinda sang to it too, The doll dancing, Chansung wanting to go to Honululu, Them playing with cars, and the whole guitar thing, Oh I totally forgot about the Wooyoung acting like a scary sister thats a video too.  uwu I shoulda told you guys sooner I am sorry.