The Hell of a Night & The Surprise!

All Summer Long

Wooyoung's Point of View...

     That stupid ... If it weren't for him I would have fun with Daesung, and GD. Pssh I see why GD and Top weren't talking to him. Khunnie has problems. I want to help him. Will he let me help him? I want to, but it seems like he doesn't want it. I changed my trunks, to sweat pants, and well I didn't feel like putting on a shirt so I left it be. I crawled into bed. Of course I wouldn't be able to sleep! "Stupid thick eyebrow Thai!" I cursed him.  Why am I trying so hard just to be with him. I have noticed his attempts, but I wasn't sure if I should accept, until two days ago right? We only started going out for like two hours and he is already making out with some girl! I wanna go home. I wanna see my brothers, I want to see my parents. I should call them, I haven't been able to talk to them recently because I have no reception but at least I have wifi right? I miss their voices, even their teasing, I wish they were here with me. To give me advice. Minjun certainly knows how to cheer me up.  Ice cream really sounds good, but it's past one. I also don't feel like getting out of bed. I heard a nock come from the door. As I turned over to see who it was I turned back around regretting that I even looked. It was him that face!

     "Hey Woo can I come in?" Nichkhun asked.

     "No." I answered.

     "Please, I am sorry." Nichkhun apologized.

     "Sorry for what." I said, pulling the blankets over my head, because he was walking towards me.

     "Well, I am sorry that, Victoria was kissing me, I tried to push her off but it just didn't work." Nichkhun said while sitting on the bed.
 
    "Yeah I am pretty sure you tried real hard right?" I said sarcastically.

     "So you saw?" Nichkhun asked. Pshh of course I saw her all over you!

     "Really? Hmm.. I wonder." I said, I seriously couldn't contain my anger.

     "So you did.... Please forgive me Woo-baby." Nichkhun said trying to uncover my head which I let him.

     "Why should I forgive you? I also ended up kissing Tiffany, I guess you weren't the only playboy!" I snapped. Damn it, I know as well as my brothers, and possibly him that I am for certainly not a playboy. I haven't even kissed anyone, well other than Nichkhun, and well Tiffany.
 
     "So you kissed Tiffany? Are you saying you are playing me? " Nichkhun questioned me. I don't like to lie. I seriously don't.

       "Well no, she kissed me. I would never play you Khunnie, its just that I am upset. I know that we have only been going out for like almost three hours now ,but I thought we had something special. I was wrong, since this happened and well I am glad so that I didn't find out in the future. I want to help you, but seems that you don't want my help that you only want to take something from me, the most valuable thing in my whole life!" I tired to explain while looking into his confused eyes.
 
      "You think I would try so hard just to get in your pants? Please, I could get anyone and I mean anyone to have with me. I want something more then just with you. Didn't you say that I would have just slept with you not caring for your feelings if I was still a playboy? Ever since the first day I met you, I only wanted you to be in my life and no one else!" Khunnie said while touching my cheek. "But you going around kissing other people, and get mad at me for someone kissing me? A drunken kiss? There is no love there."
  
      "Are you kidding me  right now?" I said not believing what I just heard I also threw his hand off of my cheek. "Who knows you probably a sweet talker! Just trying to let me hear, what I wanna hear right? Thats what you do? I bet you would rather, have that girl than me right? Since she has more qualities fitting your description right? For your reputation? Now I bet you would like to get off the bed since your getting it all wet or that might just be another excuse right? So you could go see that Victo---." I was cut off by a pair of lips against my own. Realizing I have already fallen for his spell I let him kiss me, like an idiot. He touched my cheek again, while I put my arms around his neck. As we separated he whispered something in my ear, but I couldn't hear it over the sound of fire works being fired in the air. I must admit the moment was really incredible. I won't let him get away with it though. "Well I want to go see them, so if you please would get up off of me." I said, while thinking the complete opposite. I wanted to stay in that moment forever, but I have something planned, to see if he really will change.
      
       "Oh sorry." He said, while getting off of me and walking inside his room. Now only if I heard what he whispered to me! ughh! I rolled off of the bed frustrated, then standing up straight before he noticed. I put on a blue hoodie, and went out of my room, that I would only be staying there for only four more days. I walked down stairs and it was already starting to get lighter. I looked out the window to see, Victoria, Tiffany, Taecyeon, Junho, and Daesung throwing pop rocks at each other. I laughed. Of course they would. I wasn't really mad at Victoria, or Tiffany for that matter. Weird right? Well no matter how hard I try, it just doesn't seem to happen. Mostly my anger is with Khunnie. Should I believe him? About what he said, that Victoria kissed him. I just don't know. I walked outside, from the sliding glass door. I looked over to see GD holding a bag of pop rocks near me then started throwing hand fulls at me well at my feet. Of course I danced, but I dodged his attacks. Everyone was amazed at me.

       "Yah! Don't hurt my Woo-baby!" Daesung yelled, while other were shocked at me. Music was playing from the stereo's that a laptop was plugged in.

       "That was awesome Woo!" Tiffany called, like I couldn't hear her.

       "Ah~! Nah, it wasn't nothing special, but thanks." I thanked her. Pfft I bet I should feel like I should slap her, but I don't feel that way what so ever.

       "Nothing special?" Top asked. "Then what was that?"

       "Me dodging attacks." I said.
  
      "More like you were causing the fire works to come off from your feet!" Daesung praised me while doing some weird dancing, running move putting his hands from his feet to his knees then repeated it several times acting like it was on fire. "This is why he is the king of all parties."
 

      "Shoot, I think he can dance better than Junho." Taecyeon said while grining at Junho. "If your hair was to be black you would look just like him."

      "Maybe we were seperated at birth, but wait that posibly can't happen since he's two years older!"Junho said, while looking over to me.
 

      "Yeah Woo is an amazing dancer! He is pretty flexible to be a boy!" Victoria, commented me.

      "Yeah! Nichkhun certainly likes the flexible type alright." Taeyang said, waking up from his little nap.


       "Wait. Are you saying those two are going out?" Tiffany asked shocked.

       "What else would I be saying?" Taeyang asked looking at the girls funny. "Couldn't you tell the way they have been hanging out looks more than just then friends right?"

       "So Nichkhun and Wooyoung are already taken. Hmmm." Victoria said. "I am sorry Woo."

       "What are you apologizing for it's not like you did anything wrong." I said, with a hint of attitude towards the one person that wasn't down stairs with us.

       "Well I kissed Nichkhun, but I didn't think he would be in a relationship since he has been with no one since you came along." Victoria said. "So I am sorry."

       "Don't worry about it." I said while smiling at her. "Just don't do it again."

       "I wasn't playing on it." She said with a sigh. "Anyways where is your boyfriend?"

       "Oh the thick eyed brow Thai prince is upstairs in his room." I said, while others were shocked with the way I said it.

       "Sassy~! I like him!" Kwon said while putting his arm around me. I could smell the alcohol coming from his mouth.

       "So what happened?" Taecyeon questioned.
 
      "Nothing much really." I said, while taking Kwon's arm off of me. "Anyways, how about we light some fireworks before it gets morning?" I changed the subject realizing that I have been laying in bed more then one hour. I need to pay more attention..

       "Yeah~! That sounds good!" Daesung said, while walking around like a penguin. I giggled, at Daesung.  "Gosh it's hard to rise the fire from your feet."

       "Yeah only the king can do that." I said, while Jay set off another fire work.

End of point of view.

_________

      Minjun woke up from a kid kicking his seat. He looked around, still not fully awake until a another kick came. "O my gosh is the plane going down?" Minjun yelled while looking at the other passengers that were freaking out by his sudden out burst, then a flight attendant the same one that told him to turn off his cell phone came running to him. Minjun realized his seat was being kicked, as soon as the flight attendant came.

      "Sir is everything alright?" The girl asked.

      "No because I needed to see your lovely face again." He flirted.

      "Awhh so sweet!~ But please don't scare the other passengers to get me to come here." She flirted back.

      "Really then what do I need to do to get your attention?" Minjun asked.

      "You see that button next to you? Well you push that button." She sarcastically said.

      "Oh I knew it was right there the whole time." Minjun joked, while making the girl giggle.

      "Well, I have to attend the other passengers, and remember the button." She said while walking back to where the flight attendant station was, you could hear the others giggle, about Minjun and how he flirted with the girl. Minjun turned around to see the little kid.

      "I don't know who you are but I must thank you."Minjun said while giving the kid a high five. "But seriously could you stop, it really did give me quiet the fright.

      "Alright old man!" The kid sneered at him. Minjun certainly thought, it was a devil child or something of that kind.

      "In 15 minutes we will be landing, so please buckle up!" The flight attendant announced. Minjun was glad upon hearing that, so he could see his little brother, he worried about. He really wanted to know why he was worrying so much about his younger brother. He was surely glad to be away from his mother, and father. To be free. He certainly liked it. He did like his other younger brother Chansung but he has been getting on Minjun's nerves because Wooyoung has been gone. Minjun knew Chansung, was upset about him leaving four days ahead of them. Minjun really just wanted to see Wooyoung. He has have been having bad feelings about something happening to Wooyoung ever since he left. Minjun happliy buckled up thinking about seeing the smile on Wooyoung's face when he surprises him by visiting earlier then the rest of his family.

     During the fiffteen mintues, Minjun was moving around in his seat distracting the others sitting, next to him. He wanted to look out at the window to see the plane landing but, he wasn't sitting near the window. He was sitting at the end of the row, and also at the start of the row. As soon as he landed he let all the other people go ahead of him, even though he was in the front of the row.. He surely annoyed the people whom sat to the right of him, because he didn't let them by. "Ahh! Why can't he go?" An old man whispered, to his wife. Minjun only smiled to himself. Once he got off, and as the old couple did too, he went to get his luggage. While looking for his right luggage, he pulled out a letter, his mother gave him before he left home, which was just the address. He smiled weirdly. He wondered why, the street was called Horvejkul Jang .. It was something different. The cabin was in Boone (A real town in North Carolina), on a mountain secluded from everyone else. As he looked away from the letter his luggage was right there. He folded the note quickly and put back in his pocket and grabbed his luggage, and rolled it along to outside where, there where taxi's and buses. He got in one and asked the driver if he could drive to Boone.

     The driver laughed. "Sonny do you know where we are?"

     "No actually I don't all I know is where I need to be is in Boone." Minjun said.

     "Well we are in Maryland and well where you need to be is like an hour away. Do you know how expensive it will cost?" The driver asked in his southern accent.

     "No I don't but all I know is, I will pay anything to get there, so can we go now?" Minjun asked handing the letter to the driver.

     "Alright, just to let you know, your ears may pop going up and down these mountains." The driver warned.

     "Ok." Minjun turned his head outside the window to see, the small airport, they were leaving. As they passed the airport, Minjun realized there was a cliff area, and down on the ground was where the planes landed. Minjun wondered of what would happen if a plane crashed into the cliff which worried him, for his parents and Chansung to come.

     "So I see you aren't from around here, were do you come from?" The driver asked.

     "From South Korea." Minjun answered the old country man.

     "I was here all my life, and well you see I have never left this beautiful place. You should really see what it's like at the blue ridge mountains, and grandfather mountain I think you will like it a lot." The old man said while Minjun spaced out.

+++++

    "We are here." the old man said handing the letter back to Minjun.

    "Thank you." Minjun said pulling out the money he owes to the cab driver realizing he totally forgot, that he didn't have American money. "Omo can you hold on here for a second." The old man nodded. Minjun looked at the mail boxes also dragging his suit case along the wet, mushy grass and he knew which one was his family cabin and which was the Horvejkul. He rushed over to the Horvejkul's cabin and started knocking gently. The door opened to a freakishly tall dude, with a goofy grin on his face.

    "Hello. Oh Minjun is it?" Taecyeon asked.

 
   "Yes how did you know anyways forget that last question, I am kinda in a hurry since I came here by cab, he is waiting and I was wondering if I could get 50 dollars from you, since I have forgotten to, exchange my money?" Minjun asked.

    "Yeah sure hold on a sec let me go get my wallet." Taecyeon said shutting the door and running quietly trying not to wake the others up, into the kitchen to get his wallet, and Minjun waiting patiently on the porch awaiting  for the tall man to return. Taecyeon crept through the living room filled with teenagers sleeping, but with two teenagers somewhere else. He opened the door again quietly, and walked outside to the lovely man waiting for him then he shut the door. "Sorry it took so long there is, teenagers sleeping everywhere in the living room."

    "It's ok it was my fault for not exchanging the money. I apologize for bothering you, and I promise to pay you back." Minjun apologized.

    "Don't worry about it, I like helping people out." Taecyeon said, while walking over to the cab with Minjun. "It was 50 right? Well here's 60 thanks for taking him all the way here I really appreciate it." Taecyeon said to the cab driver that was poking his small head out

     "Don't worry Taecyeon anything, this one is really a cutie, not only that he really is quiet the gentlemen." The old man said while taking the money.

     "Bye~! Have a safe journey home!" Taecyeon waved goodbye." Your brother is probably upstairs with my brother if you want to go see him."

     "Could I really see him?" Minjun asked.

     "Yes of course!" Taecyeon said while grabbing Minjun's hand and rushing inside the house, because it was about ready to rain. "His room is upstairs and all  down the hall to the right ." Taecyeon said while walking over the sleeping teenagers on the floor. "Mind your step." Minjun made his way upstairs, to Wooyoung's room door and pushed it open to see two teenager boys cuddling in bed sleeping soundly. He went back down stairs to the kitchen area where Taecyeon was starting to cooking breakfast.

      "Well he's sleeping." Minjun said. "Wopuld you like some help?"

      "That would be just dandy." Taecyeon said .

      "So how do you know about me?" Minjun questioned.

      "Your step brother seems to talk about all you guys. How your the weird creepy one, but I really don't see that. I am Taecyeon." Taecyeon said. "Chansung likes to eat bananas huh? Well before he comes in four days, we should get him Bananas you know we really have good bananas here." Taecyeon said while smiling at Minjun whom was looking for the eggs in the fridge. "The eggs are on the third shelf."

      "Oh thanks ." Minjun said acting a little flustered at the moment. Minjun stood up from bending down and walked towards the island but then slipped from his shoes still having wet mushy grass on them. Taecyeon caught the boy. Taecyeon was lost in Minjun's eyes until Wooyoung suddenly appeared in the kitchen.
 
     "Hyung your here!" Wooyoung said running towards them, while Nichkhun stood by the doorway of the kitchen.

      "Yes I am ."Minjun said while getting on his own feet with the eggs still in his hands. "Now Taecyeon and whom is this standing by the door way?"

      "Th-thats my friend Khunnie." Wooyoung stuttered leaving the ' so called friend' Nichkhun and Taecyeon look at each other.