The Other Brother, & The 'Friends'

All Summer Long

 
       By the time Wooyoung and Nichkhun got back,all of  Wooyoung's family where home. Wooyoung said goodbye to Nichkhun, while Nichkhun gave him a goodnight kiss. Nichkhun stared at his ceiling thinking about Wooyoung. If he was in a relationship with somebody else he would be bored by now, but Wooyoung was different from anyone else he has met, He gets different feelings when he kisses Wooyoung or even when he stares at Wooyoung. He loves the feeling of it. He was glad that Wooyoung, was now his, the only thing is about what he was going to do at graduation soon. He was going to apologize to everyone in his class for the way he has acted, for everything he has done, and surely Wooyoung was going to be there. He wanted to show Wooyoung that Wooyoung was more special than anything else. He wanted to show Wooyoung, that he was more than some summer love. Nichkhun didn't even realize he was already standing on the balcony looking across to what he thought was Wooyoung's room. He thought that maybe possibly he could surprise Wooyoung.

----------

       Minjun was sleeping in his white bed, then heard a loud noise crashing in his room. He jumped up and the light. "Yah! Chansung-ah I swear if that's you I am going to so kill you!" Minjun yelled while Chansung passed down the hall.

        "Yah! Hyung don't be so loud people are trying to sleep jesus, if you want to put the blame on me for you falling out of bed well you are mistaken old man." Chansung said peeking in the room. "Now get some sleep, I already changed your diaper." Chansung then left to his dark blue room.

         "Chansung come back! Pleaseee!" Minjun yelled but there was no response he glanced around the room, and there was nothing, no shadow or anything, so he turned off the light and got back in bed. Then he saw it, someone crawling from underneath his bed back over to the balcony. "Yah! Who's there? Is it Wooyoung trying to sneak out to see his boyfriend? omo." Minjun turned the light, to see someone else he didn't even think of. "Khunnie?"

---------

       The next morning Chansung was introduced to the other boys. Junho automatically liked Chansung, like how he met Wooyoung. "Hey Chansung you wanna go to the lake or do something?" Junho asked.

        "Yeah but how about we go swimming in my pool? My parents are wanting to have a cook out and you can come if you want to." Chansung said, hoping to hang out in a place involving food.

       "That sounds good, let me just go put on my trunks." Junho said.

       "Actually I got to go put on mine, why don't you just meet me at the pool?" Chansung suggested.

       "Yeah that will be fine see you then." Junho said while Chansung left to go put on his trunks. Junho looked around, and he was glad to have met someone his age, and someone he could possibly relate too. He quickly went upstairs ignoring his brothers comments, and teasing.

--------

       "Nichkhun how did you end up getting a bruise on your cheek?" Wooyoung asked as he examined his boyfriend.

       "Well you see remember when you tested me? And we went into that one room and you told me it was yours, well I kinda went from one balcony to an other thinking it would be a good surpirse but it didn't end up being about surprising you, it was about me trying to get away from your older brother." Nichkhun said while walking to the swing. "He kicked me on my face with his foot." Wooyoung couldn't help but laugh. "He knew it was me, but he still kicked me. Baby it's not funny."

        "I know I am sorry I just couldn't help it. Minjun moved into my room, while I was gone so it kinda happened." Wooyoung tried to explain also walking to the porch swing and sat down next to his boyfriend. "You know I still like you even with a huge bruise on your face." Wooyoung said trying so hard not to laugh. "I am sorry, but why would you try to sneak up on me? Oh gosh Khunnie you seem to amaze me every day!"

        "I thought, since you were going to miss cuddling that we could go to either room, but I was sadly mistaken." Nichkhun said with a pout.

        "So my parents are having a cook out." Wooyoung said changing the topic. "You wanna come over and go swimming while everything is cooking?"

        "So I will meet your parents?" Nichkhun asked.

        "Yes but as friends not because I am embarrassed but because you have to do that thing we talked about, then I will introduce you as my boyfriend to everyone!" Wooyoung said with a sweet smile.

        "Alright that will be soon that I do that." Nichkhun said fully knowing, and understanding Wooyoung's course of action.
-----
 
        Of course Taecyeon, was invited to go and which everyone was getting ready to go. Taecyeon freshly came out of the shower, put on lotion to smell good, and then went to his room with the towel wrapped around his waist with everyone yelling at him to hurry up.

       "Taecyeon we are going to be so late!" Nichkhun yelled.
     
       "What time does it start again?' Taecyeon asked.

       "It is almost 6." Nichkhun said looking at his watch.

       "Damn it!" Taecyeon cursed.

       "Where did you learn how to speak like that? You shouldn't be cursing here and there then everywhere!" The older scolded.

       "You actually taught me if I remember correctly, now lets go." Taecyeon said while opening the door.
      
       "Yes lets." Junho said following the olders. They walked upon a back porch to where everyone was at. Chansung and Wooyoung where splashing in the pool and Minjun was sliding down the slid.

       "Hello, I am Nichkhun Horvejkul, I am also friends with your son." Nichkhun said with a sweet smile while looking over to Wooyoung's Parents then held out a hand to give a strong hand shake.
 

      "Hi! It's so nice to finally meet you I am Wooyoung's step mom." Mrs.Jang said with a smile shaking Nichkhun's hand. Nichkhun was taken back a bit. A step mom?

      "Hello. I am Taecyeon also 'friends' with Minjun." Taecyeon said holding his hand out to Woo's father.


A/N

     Yeah Yeah I said I wouldn't be updating today, but I woke up early and decided to give you all an early bird special hehe uwu.. Thanks for the comments and the new subscribers omo... I love you all.