The Parents, The Cook Out, & The News

All Summer Long

 
         "Yah! Chansung! Don't splash me!" Wooyoung yelled while splashing Chansung in the face.

         "You started it. MOM! Tell him to stop! Your baby, is in danger!" Chansung told on his older brother.

         "Cut it out! We have guests!" Their mother yelled. "Oh my I am so sorry about that."

         "You don't have to apologize Mrs.Jang." Nichkhun said with a sweet smile.

         "Omo your such a cutie!" Mrs.Jang said while pinching Nichkhun's cheeks.

         "Honey, don't you have to go inside and get some towels?" Mr.Jang said, while putting his hand on his wife's shoulder. Mrs.Jang smiled then went inside through the sliding glass door."So tell me son, how did you get that bruise?"

         "Well you se---." Nichkhun paused while rubbing the back of his neck.

         "He scared me this morning and I kicked him in the face." Minjun called before sliding in the pool.

         "Omo I am so sorry for him kicking you, but how did you scare him?" The father asked while Minjun climbing out of the pool.

         "Well when I went over this morning, he walked around the corner and he was wearing his black hoodie, then I was all like omg it's a murder killer person, and he was all like omg omg omg no no don't kick me in the farrrrrre. I so wanted to record that moment and put it in slow motion so you could really get the farrrreee part." Minjun started laughing along with his father.

         "Yup that's totally what happened." Nichkhun said while showing a relief face.

         "How about that young fellow, don't be shy." Mr.Jang said, while his wife walked back outside closing the sliding glass door.

         "Oh I am Junho." Junho said with a smile. "It is really nice to meet you. Our parents talk a lot about you."

         "Oh really hehehe I love my bestie." Mrs.Jang said while putting the towels down on a bench. "Anyways why don't you guys go on and take a quick dip?"

         "Yeah, that sounds good." Nichkhun said while Junho, and Taecyeon took off their shirts. Nichkhun looked over and his side kicks were gone, in the pool with the other boys.

         "Go on now we don't bite." Mrs.Jang said while trying to take off Nichkhun's shirt.

         "Yah! Mrs.Jang you're a married women! You can't go around taking off other mens clothes!" Mr.Jang joked. Nichkhun only smiled, while the others splashed each other.

         "Hey boys we will be back in a sec, we need to get some food, for the cook out." Mr.Jang said, while taking his wife inside with him.
 
         "Hmmm they are leaving." Wooyoung said with a pout.

         "But you're going to have fun with me." Minjun said with a smirk moving closer in the water, touching him, it in fact really did make Nichkhun jealous. "Right?"

         "Of course, you're my brother." Wooyoung said seeing through Minjun's plan. Wooyoung looked at his step brother with longing eyes. "We always have fun."

         "Don't forget to ---" Minjun's mother paused while peeking out the door. "What are you guys doing? I know you're not related or anything but it still is weird for everyone around us. Plus I don't want my innocent Wooyoung to be no longer innocent."

         "Ahh mom I thought you had left!" Minjun said while sinking in the water.

         "We are leaving now, hey Nichkhun make sure they don't do anything naughty I trust you!" Mrs.Jang said while looking over to Nichkhun whom still was on the porch still.

         "I will make sure they will not do anything naughty." Nichkhun said with a smile.

         "Ok! Boys the way you act, will make it seem that you are gay or something." Their mom tried joking but was a complete fail because everyone got quiet. "Wow tough crowd! Aigoo, well I am off." She said closing the door behind her.

         "Well that was awkward." Taecyeon said while stretching his arms in the sky.

         "Yeah it kinda was." Minjun said.

         "Well you're the one that made everything awkward." Chansung said, with Junho giggling.

         "Wooyoung was too!" Minjun tried to defend himself.

         "Yah! Don't blame it all on innocent Youngie!" Chansung yelled.

         "It's not fair! It's a conspiracy!" Minjun yelled, as he was being dunked in the water by Chansung.

         "I think that's enough with the dunking Chansung." Taecyeon said while grabbing the body that was under water.

         "My hero." Minjun said.

         "He's my hero!" Chansung teased.

         "Yah! Well if you weren't trying to drowned me he wouldn't be my hero! He saved my life!" Minjun said.

         "Minjun it was a little over dramatic." Wooyoung said as he looked over to the unidentified couple.

         "I am the almighty Khun! Hear me roar!" Nichkhun said while at the flexing at the top of the party deck by the slide.

         "What are you doing?" Taecyeon yelled at his brother.

          Nichkhun stopped flexing and yelled back with a sort of giggle "Well you see I am just making my little saying." Everyone laughed.

          "Like a super hero." Chansung teased.

          "He is going to be Youngie's hero." Junho said with a smile.

          "More like Youngie is his hero."Taecyeon chimed in.
 
         "Why youngie?" Chansung asked.

          "Ahh~ You don't know yet.. Well you're going to ask Wooyoung." Junho said while doing a swimming motion.

          "Come on down Khunnie!!" Wooyoung yelled. "The water is just fine!"

          "Alright be right down!" Khun said while sliding down the black slide.

          "Hey is there any music?" Taecyeon asked Minjun.

          "Oh yes there is, I totally forgot to set it up though, hold on." Minjun said while climbing out of the pool and into the cabin.  Minjun walked out of the cabin with stereos and a laptop.
 
          "Do you need help?" Taecyeon asked while waking the ladder out of the pool.

          "Ahh yes please." Minjun said, while Taecyeon grabbed the stereos. While the unidentified couple set up the music, Wooyoung and Nichkhun were busy playing around together, Chansung and Junho were talking about friends and life just trying to get to know each other.

          "Yah! Don't splash me!" Nichkhun said as he got splashed in the face by the giggling Wooyoung. "I am the all mighty Nichkhun!"

          "Come and get me all mighty Khunnie~!" Wooyoung said playfully splashing him again.

          "You asked for it, and there is no escape!" Nichkhun said while trying to run to his lover which was swimming. Nichkhun caught up and grabbed the giggling Wooyoung from behind. "See you can't escape."
 
         "Can everyone just stop?" Chansung asked.


          "Yeah we are sorry." Wooyoung said with a pout.

          "Aww I can't stay mad at you Youngie!" Chansung said.


          "No one can hehehe." Wooyoung giggled.


          "Nope hehe." Nichkhun agreed, while leaving Junho in the dark.

          The music started up, and of course it just had to be song Wooyoung knew by heart. Taecyeon and Minjun went upstairs on the tree to the slide.

          "I need your love!~" Wooyoung sang the song. " I need your time!~" Then it went to the musical part, and Wooyoung started dancing to it, guiding through the water with no trouble so basically he felt the way the water moved and moved with it. Nichkhun stood there shocked, by the way Wooyoung danced. Swaying his hips, and legs to the beat of the music. "Hold me in your arms again!" Wooyoung sung while putting his arms
around himself like he was hugging himself, then pointed over to Nichkhun.

          "I need your love, I need your time, when everything wrong you make right, I feel so high I come alive I need to be free with you tonight!" Minjun sang going down the slide.

          Chansung was dancing along the side with Wooyoung and Junho looked at the boys having fun.  Then started thinking to himself. "Nichkhun come over here!" Junho callled.

          "Why?"Nichkhun asked.

         "Just come here!" Junho demanded.

         "Alright alright!" Nichkhun said making his way around the dancing boys. "What?"

         "You know how you and Taecyeon asked me about the talent show later on this month?" Junho asked.

         "Yes and?"Nichkhun questioned.

         "Well they should be in it too with us!" Junho sounded excited.

         "Omo! That will be good!" Nichkhun said with a smile then disappearing into the water. Nichkhun rose out of the water like a shark, scaring the living day lights out of Wooyoung.

         "Yah! Don't do that you scared me." Wooyoung pouted and lightly hit Nichkhun's chest.

         "I am sorry I couldn't help it!" Nichkhun pleaded.
~~~~~

        "Boys we are back!" Mrs.Jang said "Minjun! Wooyoung! Chansung! Whatever the heck your name is come here!" While throwing towels at the boys exiting the pool.

        "Well it's about 7 now and well your father and I have decided to buy a game system with the guitars and drums even the little microphone for you guys to have fun while my husband cooks!!" Mrs.Jang said excitedly pointing to the already set up  game Guitar hero .

        "Thank you umma!" Wooyoung said with a smile and a hug.

        "Yah! You're still wet!" His mother yelled."But it's ok because he is so adorable."

        "Go on have some fun!" Mr.Jang said. "And Nichkhun can you help me outside? I know it's really rude ,but all my boys are weird."

        "Yeah sure!" Nichkhun said staying behind to help Wooyoung's father. Wooyoung stayed for about 5 minutes even after his father told him to go inside then his brothers dragged him inside.

        "Khun please shut the door." Mr.Jang demanded. Nichkhun then obediently shut the door. "Do you know the reason why I called you out here?"

        "No I don't sir." Nichkhun said feeling his heart beat terribly like he was going to have a heart attack.

        "Don't play dumb Nichkhun. I know you two are more than friends. I know this by the way you look at my son, and the way he looks at you. It's the same way I use to look at Wooyoung's real mother before she passed, the same way I look at my wife now." Mr.Jang said while flipping over the steak. "I have the impression that you two are going out."

        "Well your impression is correct." Nichkhun said full of confidence.

        "You seem confident. This is his first time ever being in a relationship. I love my son so much and I know that he will get heart breaks in life, but I don't it to be to soon. I know by the looks of you, that you are a player, you seem like a nice guy and all but I really don't want you to hurt him. He still has about a year of High school why you are in college. I know from my college years were mostly partying, girls, and a lot of other stuff. If you do hurt him so bad I swear I will do everything in my power to make you feel 10x worse. I know your a boy and he is too, but it doesn't matter what you are you can still fall in love. Right now I know Wooyoung thinks he can fix you, from your old ways. I just hope he doesn't end up getting hurt in the end you know. I am a father and fathers don't want there babies to be hurt." Mr.Jang said while looking Nichkhun in the eyes.
 
       "Trust me sir, I never want to hurt your son, I just want to make him happy." Nichkhun said.

        "Please don't call me sir call me Mr.Jang it feels weird being old." Mr.Jang joked. "I know Youngie has his reason's for not telling us about your relationship."
 
       "Yeah he wants to get to know the real me, so I can open up more to you guys." Nichkhun said.

        "You know I like your honesty." Mr.Jang said. "And well let me be honest with you, we are only staying for this month."
~~~~~~

        "Get this!~" Wooyoung was singing while the others where playing the instruments on easy. "I am in the business of misery lets take it from the top she's got the body like an hour glass  that's ticking like clock it's matter of time before we all run out when I thought he was mine she caught him by the mouth I waited 8 long months she finally set him free I told him I couldn't lie and he was the only one for me two weeks and we caught on fire she got it out for me now I where the biggest smile whoa, i never meant to brag but I got him where I want him  now! it was never my intention to brag but to steal it all away from you know. But God does it feel so good cause I got what him where I want him now and if you could then you would you would. Cause god it just feels sooooo~!" As the song ended along with the rest of the conversation outside dinner was now done. Everyone was now sitting along the big long sided wooden table digging into the food well Chansung was.

       "So Nichkhun how was that steak?" Mr.Jang said.

       "It was good. How was yours?" Nichkhun asked the father.

       "It was really good, and I think you used perfect seasoning on it, but maybe a little too much pepper next time or it don't use that much or someone might sneeze and well I don't like germs or sneezing for that matter." Mr.Jang said as he cut into his steak.
 
      "Yeah I totally understand I will try to do better next time." Nichkhun said.

       "You either do or not there is no try." Mr.Jang said as he put the meat in his mouth.

       "Then I shall do it next time." Nichkhun said as he looked down to the plate of food he had.

       After dinner Nichkhun was super happy to go home, but Wooyoung wanted to take a little walk down the the lake, and as Wooyoung's boyfriend he would gladly spend time with him. They started walking along the dirty path."So how did you like my family?" Wooyoung asked while looking up at the stars.

       "Your father was a little intimidating, your mother was nice, and it wouldn't be lie if I said your brothers were hot." Nichkhun tried making a joke.

       "Yah! Don't say that I am your boyfriend!" Wooyoung said with a pout then Nichkhun kissed him.
      
      "And it wouldn't be a lie if I said you were the only one for me." Nichkhun said as they separated from the kiss making it even more meaningful .

      "Your just trying to butter me up." Wooyoung said ruining the moment.

      "Well your father knows about us." Nichkhun said with a sigh.

      "Yeah I know he talked to me to." Wooyoung said. "But it's ok I am fine if they found out about it, and they are ok with it."

      "Yeah but what are we going to do when you leave?" Nichkhun questioned.

      "We will cross that bridge when we get to it so don't worry about it." Wooyoung said while giving Nichkhun another sweet peck.


A/N

        Bahaha I am sun brunt everywhere... Did I mention I use to look like a vampire? Thats seriously how white I was omo.. Now I look like a zebra because with sun block I wore washed away in the ocean I guess and now I have white stripes, tan stripes, and red stripes. School starts in a week and I am kinda freaking out about it!!! Anyways I can hardly move because it's so bad on my legs uwu so now I have an excuse to stay in my room and write hehe uwu.. So it is a disadvantage and an advantage at the same time. Anyways enough about me, tell me what you thought of this update, or if there is any mistakes or anything you wanna tell me comment!! uwu! love you adorabubble people! Thank you for reading and subscribing! The songs up there are I need your love by Calvin Harris, and Misery Buisness by Paramore.