The Lake

All Summer Long

   "Sir could you turn off your phone and put it away?" The flight attended asked.

    "Oh yeah I am sorry." Minjun apologized while turning off his phone.

    "It's alright but just don't do it again, because we are ready for take off." The flight attended said while giving a sweet smile before leaving.

    "Hmm... I wonder what I should do?" Minjun asked himself.... 'I should totally sleep' He thought with a yawn.
  
_______

    Wooyoung jumped up from the couch, and looked back at Khun. "What test?" Nichkhun asked.

   "You will find out soon enough now come on!" Wooyoung urged while giving a silly face that Nichkhun laughed at.

   "Yeah come on guys! I am still mad at you but I still came, well that was because of woo-baby!"  Seungri said putting his arm around Wooyoung. Nichkhun could only feel jelously at the moment, he got up from the couch and walked out the door following Seungri, and Wooyoung keeping a close eye on them.

    "Khun come on man your slowing us down!" Taecyeon nagged while holding a flash light in his hand. He flashed the light in Khun's face.

    "Yah! Come here!" Nichkhun yelled.

    "Only if you ask me nicely."Taecyeon said, while walking backwards on the path.

    "Can you come here please?" Nichkhun asked.

    "Alright." Taecyeon sighed and walked to behind of the line to where Nichkhun was.

    "I am so confused." Nichkhun confessed.
 
   "Why?" Taecyeon asked.

    "Well these feelings and a test." Nichkhun said.
 
   "What test?" Taecyeon questioned his older brother.

    "Hold on I will tell you tomorrow." Nichkhun whispered.

    "Then what was the point in me coming back here?" Taecyeon asked when Wooyoung walked back to Nichkhun. "Well I will let you two love birds be."  Taecyeon said while taking his leave.

    "What did you mean by a test?" Nichkhun asked.

    "I was testing you the whole time." Wooyoung said while giving Nichkhun a hug. "You see a normal play boy would have just slept with me not caring about my feelings what so ever, but you stopped me."

    "Ahh~! I get it. " Nichkhun said . "Your so smart I love it!" Nichkhun gave Wooyoung a peck on the cheek.

    "Well yeah I studied mostly all my life." Wooyoung confessed.

    "Now tell me Wooyoung what are we right now?" Nichkhun asked.

    "Hmm.. I don't know what are we?" Wooyoung looked into Nichkhun's eyes.
 
    "Possibly Boyfriends?" Nichkhun asked.
 
  
   "I would love to be your boyfriend.." Wooyoung paused "But it seems, like you haven't properly asked me."

   "Then would you be my boyfriend?Lets make things official." Nichkhun asked, while interlocking his fingers with Woo's

   "Of course I would be." Wooyoung said while standing on his tip toes, to give Nichkhun a kiss.

   "Shouldn't we catch up to them?" Nichkhun asked before meeting Wooyoung's lips.

   "Hmmm." Wooyoung parted from Nichkhun. "I see no need and hurrying."  Wooyoung winked, at Nichkhun, but you really couldn't see it since it was dark.
  _______


    "Yah! Taecyeon! Where's Wooyoung?" Daesung asked with a pout.

    "I think him and Wooyoung went somewhere doing something." Junho responded.

    "Nahh. Wooyoung is to innocent for that." Taeyang said with a smile. "Hey guys do you think Nichkhun can really change?"

    "I bet that Wooyoung can change him." Top said while taking off his shirt.

    "Hold on guys let me, get the fire started. We don't want to be swiming in the dark do we?" Taecyeon asked.

    "There is a boat house right there, and isn't there lights that go along the dock?" GD asked.
 
   "Oh yeah I totally forgot about that hold on." Taecyeon said while going into the boat house and turning on all the lights.

    "And GD said let there be light!" Daesung said, then getting smacked in the head by Seungri. "Yah! What was that for?"

    "Don't change the quote! it's And god said let there be light! Don't mock god." Seungri said while crossing his arms.

    "Oh ok." Daesung said with a pout.
 
    "Hmm.. I like that tho. GD said let there be light." GD mumbled to himself.

    "So are we going to get started or what?" Jay asked, while taking his shirt off revealing his nice body.

    "Yes, yes lets do this before I want to sleep." Taeyang said giving a face to Jay.
  
    "That's creepy man." Jay said while Taeyang walked closer to touch Jay's abs.

    "It's not creepy as long as I like it." Taeyang said giving a wink.

    "Actually yes it is creepy. A lot creepy!" Jay said smacking his hand down.
 
   "Ooo you shouldn't have done that!" Taeyang said while picking Jay up.

    "Don't you dare do it! I have my cell phone in my pocket! I beg you!" Jay yelled, but it all failed since he was to late "You son of a ." Jay couldn't finish it, since he hit the water.

    "Taeyang my man!" Taecyeon said giving him a high five.

    "I bet it was funny when I fell in the pool and that's what he gets for telling people!" Nichkhun said coming out of the foresty path still holding hands with Wooyoung.

    "Woo-BABY!" Daesung yelled while running over to Wooyoung. "You were so awesome last night!!"

    "Hmm.. I think his boyfriend should have the right to know what he did that was so awesome." Nichkhun stated, while raising his thick eyebrows.

    "BOYFRIEND, HE'S YOUR BOYFRIEND!" Junho yelled the others were shocked upon hearing that Nichkhun has made a commitment to someone.

    "Yeah, it's official!" Nichkhun excitedly said "Anyhow what did he do."

    " Well first he drank more than one drink! He is such a good dancer omo! Not only that he did shots off ----" Before Daesung could finish, Wooyoung covered his mouth.

    "The king of all kings of partying orders you to keep your mouth shut!" Wooyoung demanded. "So when I let go of your mouth you will say nothing right?" Daesung nodded his head yes. "Alright here I go!" Wooyoung said has he removed his hand from Daesung's mouth.

     "I thought I was going to die!" Daesung said while making everyone laugh. Wooyoung took of his shirt revealing his, defined abs, making Khun drool over.
 
    "What are you staring at?" Taeyang asked Nichkhun.
 
    "At my beautiful boyfriend!" Nichkhun said, while still looking at Wooyoung's perfect body. Nichkhun walked over to Wooyoung and gave him a kiss.
 
    "Yah! get a room!" Jay yelled splashing water at them. Jay was the only one in the lake, since he was thrown in. Taeyang still had his clothes on, and jumped in splashing everyone on the doc. "Yah! No splashing! I restricted it!"
    
     "So you get to splash people and we don't?" Nichkhun asked. 

     "Yes."Jay said while splashing Nichkhun again.

     "Your gonna get it!" Nichkhun yelled while throwing off his shirt and jumping into the lake.

     "That's not what you should be telling me! You should tell your boyfriend that ehehehe." Jay yelled.

     "Come here you little... Chicken wing." Nichkhun said while walking in the water towards his best friend.

     "Did somebody say chicken?" Wooyoung innocently asked. "You know I really like chicken."

     "Woo-baby!"GD said, while taking apple juice from the bag he brought, that was full of towels and extra clothes. "So you managed to tam the wild man."

    "Apparently so." Wooyoung said.

     "So tell me... How is Nichkhun in bed?" GD asked, while making Wooyoung choke on air.

     "We haven't done that." Wooyoung stated. "He also wants to wait."

     "So your telling me, you haven't done it with him and that he wants to wait." GD said shocked.

     "Yes." Wooyoung said while getting splashed in the by his new and first boyfriend. "Yah! I am in the middle of talking to G dragon!" Wooyoung said.

     "YES WE SHALL PRAISE THE G DRAGON FOR ALL OF IT'S GOOD DEEDS!" Daesung yelled and doing a cannon ball in the lake.
   
     "Well anyhow, we should get in the lake." Wooyoung said.
    
     All of them were in lake playing marco polo. "Marco!" Jay yelled.

     "Chicken."Wooyoung whispered, he was hiding underneath the docs away from Jay.

     "Marco!" Daesung yelled getting Jay's attention, you could tell since he turned in Daesung's  direction. Everyone was quiet until a giggling sound was heard. Jay went closer to the docs to where he heard the giggling.

      "Yah! Nichkhun I know this is you!" Jay yelled while tugging on an arm.

      "It's not Nichkhun unless Nichkhun is a girl now." A girl spoke.

      "Right." Another one spoke. Jay opened his eyes to see Victoria, Tiffany, Sunny, Jessica, Kwon, Changmin, and Seulong. Jay then pulled Tiffany inside the lake. As Tiffany surfaced she could hear the others laughing at her the rest of the night involved laughing, giggling, flirting,  kissing, and well jealousy. Why? Because Tiffany ended up kissing Wooyoung, after flirting with him and being all up on him. Tiffany really did like the  blonde headed boy, and she wanted to make him hers. No matter what. Little did she know that Wooyoung was dating Nichkhun. Of course Nichkhun, didn't see the little kissy scene he was to busy to get Victoria away from him. Of course Wooyoung was the one whom found Victoria and his so called boyfriend kissing. Of course he didn't see Nichkhun push Victoria away because he was already too busy grabbing his things and going . Now the moment has passed of Wooyoung walking back, away from the others having fun. He was disappointed to believe he could help change a man. To make the other man only love him. Wooyoung thought that maybe, just maybe Nichkhun could change, but sadly he felt like he was wrong and that everything Nichkhun said to him was a lie. Now Wooyoung was back at his cabin. He knew that the night had just began, and it was only going to be one hell of a night.


 A/N Sorry if this wasn't a good update, not only that but also because it's sloppy. I am very tired omo. I apologize, but I really wanted to update it soo yeah. Tell me what you think down there in the comments I really apperciate the comments, and the subscribers! So thank you all! I love you all because you all are so adorable!!