The Mission

All Summer Long

      "Woo, it seems that we will be spending vacation in the mountains of the U.S." Mr. Jang, Woo's father said, looking into his son's disappointed eyes.
     
      "Alright I guess we can go to Europe some another time." Woo said with a sigh.
     
      "You know we own a cabin up there. Also it has no furniture or anything." Mrs. Jang said excitedly.
     
      "What are you trying to imply?" Wooyoung asked, raising his eye brows.
     
      "I know you really like interior design. So how about I give you a mission?" She asked putting away her phone, that was ringing because her step son was more important.
    
      "What's the mission?" Wooyoung questioned.
    
      "The mission is, for a month, you take off school and go up there to North Carolina and design the whole place!" Then enjoy the rest of summer with us!" She said throwing her hands in the air.
    
      "But school is important!" Woo pouted.
    
       "You already have straight A's and you never miss a single day of school." His father said.
     
       "Aigooo, my Youngie is still a baby."Mrs.Jang said while reaching her hands over the table, and pinching his adorable cheeks. "You should be alright Youngie,we won't be able to go up there until Summer officially starts, so you should at least have fun."
      
       "Alright, fine you win." Woo said still pouting.
     
       "I always win." His step mom said with an evil smirk then started laughing creepily.
      
       "Your so creepy, even I love this side of you." Woo's father side to his step mom, before kissing her.
     
       "Eww, guys don't do the whole kissy kiss thing in front of me." Wooyoung said standing up from the seat.
      
       "Of course not! Not in front of my innocent son." his step mom said pushing her husband off of her.
      
       "Well this happened, to have your innocent son." Mr.Jang mockingly said.
      
       "Eww guys I'm going to my room now." Wooyoung said turning around walking to his room. As he made his way upstairs he heard giggling but shook his thoughts. He made his way to his white wooden door then opened it. His room was the biggest. He was quiet spoiled well more than his brothers, he never acted snooty. His parents were rich, had vacation homes all over the world. He always wanted to spend time with his parents but they were always too busy. Of course they tried to spend time with him but it always ended up with broken promises, because of this he was closer to his brothers. He would always love his parents no matter what, so he was determined that he would make them proud by going to school, getting good grades, and going everyone's expectations of him this is when he was a young child, and his father married Kim Minjun's mom. Now that he is older, he gets good grades, and never missed a day of school even if he was sick, he would always go to school. His two brothers were Kim Minjun (step brother) and Hwang Chansung (half brother). Minjun was the eldest, Wooyoung was the middle child, leaving Chansung to the youngest. He flopped on his body on his huge bed. After he did unexpectedly his younger brother Chansung jumped on his bed. "Yah! I told you not to jump on my bed." Wooyoung jokingly said, while Chansung gave him a bear huge, Wooyoung tried to break free but the both ended up rolling off the bed.
    
      "You know that's called insest ." Minjun joked as he entered the room "Make sure to close the door before doing anything else." He then closed Wooyoung's door.
    
      "What are you talking about?" Wooyoung asked.
     
      "You seriously don't know?" Chansung asked Wooyoung, while pushing him away.
     
      "You are like ten, you shouldn't know either." Minjun said as he sat in Wooyoung's computer chair.
     
      "It really upsets me you don't even know my age." Chansung did a fake pout. "I was going to tell people you were a good hyung too."
     
      "Yah! Don't make me hurt you." Minjun threatened but Chansung ignored it.
    
      "Hey, Woo lets play video games!" Chansung suggested "Or go swimming!"
     
      "Mmmm.." Woo smirked "No."
     
      "Why?" Chansung asked.
     
      "Because I wanna play karaoke." Wooyoung said.
     
      "Alrighty lets do that!!" Chansung yelled.
     
      "Dude your gonna blow my ear drums out if you keep that up." Minjun joked as he followed the others down stairs to the music room (of course it had instruments in it, but they didn't know how to play.. What a waste... But they did like the karaoke system in there along with the video game guitar hero.) Their house was really big had a dance studio, a game room, along with the music room, a ball room, living room, dining room, a huge kitchen with marble counters; and like 20 stoves, for their famous chef to have enough space to cook for them, they had  four garages; within the four garages had two cars in each, one yellow and black Jeep, a red Ferrari 458, a black charger srt8, a silver Jaguar xf, and finally a red smart car. , they had many guest rooms for their friends to spend the night, or for relatives to come and spend time with them. All the bedrooms had walk in closets with rows of designer brand clothes, and shelfs of shoes hightops and such. Having a big house usually ment having a lot of land which they did have. They had tennis courts, Soccer goals, a golf course , also had a place to ride horses, they had about two swimming pools along with jacuzzis; has a huge rock wall with a waterfall along with a diving board and slide.
_________________
      "If I was your boyfriend hmnaf hmmmnaha~!" Wooyoung tried to sing but did not know the rest of the lyrics even though they were on the huge T.V screen. The room was filled with laughter. "If I was you boyfriend hmnaghmmna~!"
    
     "Oh god Youngie what was that?" Minjun asked still laughing.
    
     "I think that was if I was your boyfriend mmm nah ha!" Chansung said while chuckling.
    
     "It's not my fault I do not know the lyrics." Wooyoung said with his face flushed red.
    
     "The lyrics are right there on the screen!" Minjun pointed to the T.V
   
     "Aigoo my Youngie is so cute." Chansung said pinching Wooyoung's red cheeks.
    
     "No, our Youngie!" Minjun corrected moving closer to Wooyoung.
    
    "Stop getting so close this is weird!" Wooyoung yelled but they didn't listen until woo young sang again but more of a screemo version "If I was your boyfriend nahmfta maenah pa ha!"
     They laughed once again.

Mean while in the mountains

     "When do you think the owners of the cool cabin next door will come?" Junho asked his older brother.
    
     "I heard the owners son will be coming." Nichkhun explained while taking a sip of his coffee. "Also I heard that he might be staying with us."