Special Chapter

운명의 순간 The Moment of Destiny

Three years later………….

             “Appa!” A little boy shout as he run to his dad.

             Taecyeon turns to the side and happily carries his son up. “What are you doing here? Why didn’t you stay in the car with your mom?”

             “I want to say hi to grandma.” Said the cute little boy looking at the picture on the stone.

             “He want to be with you.” Said Yoona as she walks to him.

             Taecyeon reach his hand out and hold hers. “Yobo, you should have stay in the car. It’s really inconvenient for you to walk up the stairs with a tummy that big.” He said.

             “Are you saying I’m fat?”

             “Anniyo. You are eight months pregnant, walking up the stairs this high will be dangerous.” Said Taecyeon worriedly.

             “Taehyun was helping me walk up the stairs.” Said Yoona as she touch the side of his face. “Since today is omma birthday I need to come happy birthday to her as a daughter.” She said as she wraps her arms around his waist. She look at the stone with a soft smile, “Happy birthday omma. Thank you for watching over us—loving us and protecting us. I have one good news. You will soon have another grandchild. It will be a girl. Please protect and welcome her safely into this world.”

             Taecyeon warmly smiles and peck her forehead. “We should get going. Appa and omma is waiting for us at the park.”

             Yoona nodded. The three of them carefully walks down the stairs to his car. He open the door for her than his son. Carefully helping her into the car, he grab the seatbelt and pull it over her, but stop when she place her hand over his. She smiles as she cup the side of his face with her left hand.

             “I can do this. Go check on your son.” Said Yoona.

             Taecyeon nodded and peck her lips before he close the door and went to check on his son. He securely seatbelt his son then walk to the driver side—get in the car, buckle up and drive to the park. Ten minutes later, they arrive at the park. Taecyeon parked his car as close as he can to the entrance. The family get out of the car—holding hands, they walks together to the rest of the family and friends.

             “What took you so long?” Seulong shout as he wave the Tong in the air.

             “I had to go visit my mom first before coming here.” Taecyeon replied as he walk to the table.

             “Hurry up!” Seulong shouted again.

             Taecyeon ignore him and help Yoona to the table where Sooyoung, Hara, Mrs. Im is seating. “Omma have prepared something else for you since barbecuing is not good for the baby.” He said.

             “Don’t worry. Omma already told me she made a family receipt for me to eat. You go join the men.” Said Yoona.

             “Okay, but if you need anything you have to let me know.”

             Yoona nodded. Taecyeon kiss her forehead then walks over to Seulong and his dad.

             “Aren’t you lucky to have a man like him?” Sooyoung teasingly said. “He is like glue to you. Everything we do or he do, he must think about you first.”

             Yoona shyly smiles as she places forks and spoon in each plate.

             “How did the check-up go?” Hara asked.

             “The doctor said the baby is healthy and will expecting in a month.” Yoona replied.

             “This is great. One boy and a girl. Do you plan on having more child?” Hara asked.

             Yoona glance at Taecyeon who is talking to Seulong and Mr. Ok. “I don’t know. Maybe.” She answered.

             “I’m sure he want more child.” Said Sooyoung confidently.

             Yoona shyly looks away. The ladies continues their talks while the men stay at the griller—talking and drinking. Taecyeon paused and looks over at Yoona, who is looking at him in return with a smile. A smiles grow across his face as he gratefully and charmingly looks at her.

             “Appa, Taehyun is hungry.” Said Taehyun running to him again.

             Taecyeon carries him up, pick up some meat with the tong and place it in the plate. He carries the plate and Taehyun to the table where the ladies is at. He takes a seat beside her and hand Taehyun a kid size fork. Taecyeon reach his hand over to hers. They looks into each other eyes with deep emotion and passion like before. He move his head to her and capture her lips for a moment before they watch their son eat together like a family.

             “A family. Forever together.” He whispered.

             “Yes. Together forever.” Yoona happily whispered as she rests her head on his shoulder.

 

The End.


 

Thank you so much for supporting me!!! Thank you so much for you times, votes, and comments. I really appreciate it!!! Hope to see you all again. 

Linda