Ch. 25: A Secret

운명의 순간 The Moment of Destiny

        The next day, the sun rises and shines brightly through the curtain to the bed where Taecyeon and Yoona sleep peacefully until Taecyeon message ringtone wakes her up from her sleep. She opens her eyes, blinking a few times, and moving her head little bit. She feels a warm body close to hers with a pair of muscular arms wrap around her. Sweetly smiling, she looks at him. Trying to move herself up a little bit, she feels sore in between her thighs and immediately blushes. Looking up at him again, she traces her right hand across his eyebrows then down to his perfect nose line then to his light pink lips. Taecyeon, who have been awake all this time but did not open his eyes, grabs her hand and stops her. He startles her. Yoona quickly shut her eyes, pretending to be asleep again. He opens his eyes and lowers his head a little bit and looks at her.

         “I know you’re awake.” He dully said.

          Yoona open her eyes and pout. “You’re no fun.”

          “No fun?” He raised one of his eyebrows.

          “Why do you have to sound so distant and serious all the time?”

          “I don’t know. My voices have been like this.”

          “Not last night. You sounded different.” She quietly mumbled.

           “What about last night?” Taecyeon grinned.

           “Nothing.” She shyly looks away from his eyes.

           “Tell me, I want to know.”

           “It nothing important. Anyway, why did you sleep more?”

            “Why are you up early?”

            “I ask you first.”

            “I ask you second.” He said in a playful tone. Yoona pout again and lightly slap his chest. “I’m not tired anymore. I woke up earlier than you did.” He surrendered to her.

            “Then why didn’t you wake me up?”

            “You were so peaceful and beautiful, I don’t want to lose this image.”

            Yoona shyly smiles to his sweet tones. “When did you learn to become so sweet with words?” She curiously asked.

            “I don’t know, maybe last night after I found out someone loves me back.” He recalled everything within seconds. Smiles flashes across his face at he gaze at her lovingly.

            “What?” She asked.

            “Just thinking about something.” He said.

            “What are you thinking about?”

            “About last night.” Taecyeon honestly said. Her cheeks rose red again as she shyly looks down at his fine tone chest. “Last night was the best night ever in my life.”

            “Oppa!” Yoona shyly pouted as she playfully slapped his chest.

            “Anyway, you haven’t answer my question. Why are you up so early?”

            “Your phone woke me up.” She answered.

            “It must be from Seulong than.” Taecyeon made a guess then he thought of the words she said to him last night before consummating. “Anyway, can you do me a favor?” He asked.

            “What is it?”

            “Can you say it one more time? Can you say the part you think of me every moment?” He asked. Yoona shift her body, facing the ceiling as she tries to control her smiles from being to visual. “Please?” He begged.

            Yoona turn her head to his direction. “Good things should not be said twice.” She said. He disappointed lower his head. Yoona smiles and shift her body backs to him. She cupped his face and lifts his head up. “I think of you when I’m alone. I think of you before going to bed. I think of you when I wake up in the morning. I think of you when I’m with someone else. I think of you every moment in my life and I know I can’t stop thinking about you since the first day we met.” She said. Taecyeon happily smiles as he looks into her pure round eyes. She smiles as she traces her fingers across his lips again. “So, you have to be faithful to me. You can’t kiss any other women or think of any other women beside me, especially Suzy.” She jealously said.

            “I didn’t kiss her.” He cut her off. “There is nothing going on with me and her.”

            “What?” Yoona surprisingly look at him.

            “I didn’t kiss her. She kiss me just right when you stop at the doorway.” He explained.

            “But I saw… then why didn’t you back away?” Yoona pout with her eyebrow crunch together.

            “Because I was thinking of you. I was thinking of the words she said to me. She said our love is against the law. She said our love is impossible.” He said. Her face expression change to frowns as she looks away from his eyes and her hand rest back on his waist. “Yoona, I want to be with you.”

            She smiles and looks up at him again. Yoona moves her hand to his neck, pulling him down to her and lock lips with hers. They share a passion kiss as he shift their body with him on top of her again. However, their short kiss comes to an end when the house phone rings loudly in the house. Taecyeon move his head back little without taking his eyes off her.

            “Seriously, the house phone. Last night and now.” Said Taecyeon irritatedly.

            Yoona smiles, “Why don’t you go answer it? It could be important? It could be from appa.” She said in a sweet tone. “I need to go shower before I give Sooyoung call to check on her.”

            Taecyeon obey and slide off to the side. Yoona lifts her upper body and wraps herself with the duvet. She holding it under her arms, she walks over to her closet and grabs a towel before she walking to the bathroom. Once the door of the bathroom shut, the house phone rings again, irritating Taecyeon even more. He gets out of bed, pick up his bottom apparel, and put it on. Then he looks for his shirt, yet, spots red spots on the bed sheet. Clueless by the red spots, he thought he has gone too far or really hurt Yoona when he enters her. He didn’t realize he took her ity. The house phone rings again, Taecyeon walks down the stairs into the living and up to a small table beside the couch and pick up the phone.

            “Yeoboseyo?” He answered the call.

            “It’s appa. I just want to let you know that appa and omma have arrived at France.” Said Mr. Ok over the phone. “I called late last night to let you guys know about it, but no one answered.

            “I—I was still at… at a party with Seulong.” Taecyeon lied.

            “What about Yoona? Did she go with you?” Mr. Ok asked. “You better not leave your sister home alone.”

            “She was with Sooyoung.” He lied. 

            “Oh okay, good.” Mr. Ok said. “Well, I’m going to let you now. Just giving you a check up call that’s all. Take care of Yoona, okay?”

            “Bye.” Said Taecyeon before ended the call.  

            Holding onto the phone, he thinks quietly to himself, thinking how well he explain to them once they are back from their trip. Taecyeon sighed and put the phone back to where it was. He went back up to her room and pick his and her clothes of the floor. He throws her clothes into the dirty basket while he holds onto his and dropped it in his dirty basket in his room. The door to the bathroom opened, Yoona walks out and head to her room, but stop when she sees Taecyeon standing in front of his desk holding onto a frame.

            “Done talking already?” Yoona asked as she walks up to him.

            Taecyeon put the frame back down on the table and turn and looked at her. He nodded lightly. “It was appa. He just wanted to notify us that he have arrived.”

Yoona smile for a second before it disappear. Taecyeon notice something wrong,      “What’s wrong?” He asked. 

            “Can we keep this a secret?” Yoona asked.

            “Why?”

            “Because…. because I can’t hurt omma.” Yoona worriedly yet sadly stuttered.

            “Then what about us? We will get hurt if we keep hiding from them?”

            “I know, but omma is happy with appa. I don’t want to ruin it because we have committed something that we should never should have.”

            “So you regret all of this?” Yoona paused. He took a step back, “Fine then.” He unhappily looked to the side.

            Yoona take a step closer to him and entwine her hands with his. “No…no I didn’t mean it like that.”

            “Then what do you mean?”

            “I mean…. I don’t know. I’m really confused.”

            Yoona dolefully looks to the side as if she’s about to tears up again. Taecyeon reach for her hands and hold is towards him.

            “We can’t keep hiding.”

            Yoona looks at him, “I know, but can you give me a little more time. I want to tell them when the time is right. Right now, they are really happy together and I don’t want to take it away from them.”

            “Then how long will we keep this away from them? How long do we have to hide our love?”

            “Just little longer.” Yoona as undefined with times. She doesn’t actually know when, but she does know it won’t be that long. “Please oppa.”

            Hesitating to answer her, he looks to the side for a moment. Yoona pull his face back to her. She take a step closer and wrap her around his neck. She tiptoes and planted a soft kiss on his lips.

            “Please.” She pleaded softly.

            “Fine.” He agreed.

            Yoona smiles. Taecyeon lowers his head and takes her lips passionately for a short moment before he went to take a shower. Yoona went back to her room and up to her closet. She opens the doors and looks through her closets. Yoona take out a dark vintage jegging and a gray V-neck shirt. Getting dress in front of her mirror, she spotted hickeys on her; one on her left shoulder and another around her right . A sweet smile flash across her face as she lightly brushes her hands over the hickey, recalling everything that happen last night. She sees her cellphone lying on the floor through the mirror. Yoona put on her top before she walks over to the wall and pick up her broken cell phone. She exhaled hopeless then walks over to her messy bed. Reaching for the blanket, she pulls it toward her. But stop when sees red spots on the bed sheet. It’s her blood.

            “What are you looking at?” Taecyeon asked at the doorway.

            Yoona startle, threw the blanket over the spots, and immediately turned around. She blushed the moment she saw him half ly standing at the doorway. Her eyes unexpected fell down to his muscular pectoral and lower to his hard abs that is like chocolate marbles in her eyes, burning her cheeks. 

She looks away, “Why am I blushing? I feel like my heart is going to burst. It’s not like this is the first time I see him like this?” Yoona whispered inside her head. “Stop it Yoona. You’re embarrassing yourself.”

He looked pass her at the pile of blanket stationary at one spot on the bed. “You don’t have to hide it from me. I already saw it.” He said as he walks up to her.

            “You broke my phone.” Yoona changed the topic.

            “Because you refuse to listened to me. You were calling someone else when I was trying to talked to you.” Taecyeon explained.

            “I wasn’t even talking you.” Yoona upsetly pouted. “You were yelling at me.”

            “You ignored me.” Taecyeon lost control of his voices. “Why do you want me to do? Let you call him? Oh no, that’s not going to happen.”

            “You’re starting it again. You always bully me!” Yoona angrily turned around with her arms cross. “Babo Ok Taecyeon.”

            Taecyeon stares at her back. He tries to calm himself down, inhaling and exhaling a couple times. He grabs her left arm and turned her around. She looks away from him. Taecyeon softly exhales then grabbed her right arm and turn her around, he surprisingly attack her lips. She tried to push him away, but he steps closer, securing his arms around her as he deepens the kiss. Yoona surrender and respond back. Resting her hands at his back, she feels her palms burning to the heat of his hot skin. Turning their head from side to side, their kiss becomes passion. “Mianhe.” He murmured in between the kiss. Yoona playfully hit his chest as she smiles against his lips.  

            A minute later, Yoona lightly pushes him back and sweetly—sparkle first love eyes—looks at him. Pursed her lips inward, she can still taste his lips on hers.

            “Mianhe.” He whispered. “Forgive me?”

            Yoona lightly nodded, “You’re forgiven.”

            Taecyeon happily plant a quick kiss on her lips.

            “You owe me a new phone.” Said Yoona.

            “What kind of phone do you want?”

            “I don’t know yet. Lets go shopping together.”

            “Okay it’s an official date, I’ll go grabbed a shirt and a jacket.”

            Yoona shyly smiles with nods. Definitely, she does not want him in a shirt right at this moment. But having him half walking around the mall is the least she wants him to do, especially in front of hundred of women at the mall. Taecyeon left her room. Yoona pull the bed sheet off her bed and put it in the dirty laundry basket. In front of her make-up desk, she gets her hair done— blowing drying then simply curls at the end, and then applied light make-up on her face. Taecyeon, who’s already done, watched her by the doorway. Yoona stand and turn around, she sees him standing there with smiles on his face.

            “What?” Yoona shyly asked.

            Taecyeon lightly shook his head lightly, “Nothing bad. You look really pretty. Did you know there are times I forgot to breath because of you?” Yoona lightly shook her head. “Because you’re an angel”

            Yoona shyly smiles and walks up to him. Her hands resting at his jawline, she tiptoes up to his height, and pecked his lips softly. “And you’re my prince charming.” She whispered. “Promise me you only love me.”

            “I promise. Even if you don’t asked me, I will only love you.”

His gazes are like electric wave, pulling her in deeper and closer to him. Never in her life have she feel this happy, not even when she spend some time with Siwon or even with Sooyoung during the time she resided in Japan. Truly her heart is beating in happiness knowing his heart is with her.

 

To be continues……………………….