Ch. 30: The Nosy Sooyoung and Seulong

운명의 순간 The Moment of Destiny

            “Oh my god Im Yoona.” Said Sooyoung with a shocking expression. 

            Immediately, Yoona push Taecyeon away from her and turn her back on Sooyoung and Seulong, hiding her red face. Taecyeon fake a couple cough before speaking.

            Taecyeon looks at Seulong. “What are you doing here?”

            “I should be asking you that.” Seulong slyly smiles. He sniffs a couple times, “Something smells good. Samgyetang!” He excitedly said as he rush to the counter.

            “Not for you.” Said Taecyeon.

            Sooyoung finally walks up to counter and stood across the counter from Yoona. “I told you I’d find out.” She said. Yoona finally turn around and face the excited Sooyoung. Sooyoung grabs her hands and held it tightly. “You have to tell me everything.”

            “Yah! How come you didn’t tell me you’re dating Yoona?” Said Seulong nosily. “When did you guy start? Wait, can you two really?”

            Taecyeon deadly glares at him. “Why are you so nosy?”

            “Because I’m your brother. I grew up with you man.” Seulong smiles.

            “Why are you here?” Taecyeon asked.

            “I am here because I promise Yoona to teach her how to cook.” Said Taecyeon.

            Sooyoung lightly chuckles, “She’s a terrible cooker!”

            Yoona playfully slap her right arm. “Yah! I’m not that bad.”

            “Well, see when you cook a dish first.” Said Sooyoung.

            “She did.” Said Taecyeon. “She made samgyetang.”

            Sooyoung surprisingly looks at Yoona. “Jjinja, I want to try it.” She looks at the black pot.

            Yoona hit her hand; Sooyoung takes her hand away from the pot. “It’s mine.”

            “You haven’t answer my question.” Said Taecyeon as he looks at Seulong.

            “Well, I thought you would be bore and I know I am so I went looking for you to see if you want to go somewhere to hang out.” Said Seulong. “But I guess I’m wrong, you have somebody to accompany you now.” He slyly smiles at Taecyeon.

            “Yoona, we need to talk. You need to tell me everything.” Said Sooyoung anxiously.

            Yoona glance at Taecyeon, which he caught it, then looks back at Sooyoung who is anxiously waiting for her to tell her everything.

            “I’m gonna go to the back and get something, why don’t you and Sooyoung talk.” Said Taecyeon politely. He looks at Seulong, “You’re coming with me.”

            “Why?” Seulong whined. “I want to hear it too.” He pouted.

            “You’re coming.” Said Taecyeon.

            Taecyeon and Seulong walk to the back, giving Sooyoung and Yoona some private times. Sooyoung grab Yoona left hand and pull her around the counter to the closest table nearby and seat

            “So tell me, how did it happen?” Sooyoung asked. “Did he confess to you after leaving Suzy’s party? Did he like tie you to a chair and talk to you?”

            Yoona hopelessly sighed before she speaks. “He confessed before that but I didn’t accept it because of our situation. We are brother and sister by law.”

            “Then how did he get you to accept him?” Sooyoung eagerly cut her off.

            “Will you stop asking and let me talk?” Said Yoona. Sooyoung purge her lips inwards and nodded her head. “Remember he went missing for a couple days?” Sooyoung nodded her head. “I miss him dearly and at that moment I knew I made the wrong step.” She said. “And when I see him again, he was back to himself again. It hurts me a lot. I tried to talk to him, get his attention, but he shunned me. It hurts me anymore when I see how close Suzy is to him, especially at her party. When she kissed him, my mind exploded. I was angry, I was mad. At that moment I just wished I wasn’t alive. When he chased after me and forcefully took me home. We shouted at each other. I tearfully run up to my room, wanting to locked myself in there but he caught and stopped the door. I shouted at him some more and took out my phone. I was planned on calling Siwon to take me away from this home but he took the phone away from me and throw to the wall.”

            “So that’s why you have a new phone now.” Said Sooyoung. Yoona nodded. “Anyway, continues.”

            Yoona weakly smiles at her before she talks again, “After that I shouted at him more, somehow I blurted out things I shouldn’t say to him. I called him a liar. He denied and explained everything to me. I didn’t believe him at first, I lost my temperature, and said I want to go to Siwon for comfort. He forbid me and…..”

            “And what?” Sooyoung eagerly asked.

            “And we kiss. I weaken in front him.”

            “And?” Sooyoung raised her eyebrows as she moves closer.

            “And we did it.” Yoona shyly said with her head facing down.

            “Oh My God! You and him… What!…” Sooyoung excitedly shout. Yoona quickly covered from completing the rest of the sentences.

            Yoona nervously looks at her then to the back room and sees Taecyeon and Seulong rushing out from the small back room.

            “Something wrong?” Taecyeon concernly asked.

            Yoona nervously shook her head. “Nothing—nothing.” She stuttered nervously. Sooyoung enthusiastically point at Sooyoung as Yoona continues to cover .

            “Is she okay?” Seulong asked as he point at Sooyoung. “She keeps pointing at Taecyeon.”

            “She have this strange symptom since she was a kid. When it act up, she will point the at person who enter the room first.” Yoona nervous explained.

            Sooyoung tries to unhand her, but Yoona strength was a little strong than her, giving her no choice but to Yoona hand. Immediately, Yoona pull her hand back.

            “Yah. Why did you my hand?” Yoona said.

            “You’re suffocating me.” Said Sooyoung.

            “You deserve it.” Yoona mimicked. She looks back at Taecyeon. “Oppa, can you please clean up the rest of the mess?” She asked him politely.

            “Okay.” Said Taecyeon. He carries the bowls to the sink and cleans them.

            Yoona looks back at Sooyoung and give her as fierce look. “Can you stop doing that?”

            “Mianhe, it was so surprisingly and I don’t have any sickness.” Said Sooyoung.           “Well, you do now.” Said Yoona.

            “Whatever. I can’t believe you did it with him.” Said Sooyoung quietly.

            Yoona shyly blushed as she plays with her fingers. “I couldn’t believe it either, but it happen.”

            “Wow.” Said the astonish Sooyoung. “How many time did you guys do it? I hope you use protection.”

            Yoona blankly looks at her. “Protection?”

            “Yes, to keep you from getting pregnant.” Said Sooyoung.

            Yoona glance over at Taecyeon and sees him drying the bowls, she looks back at Sooyoung with no answer.

            “You didn’t huh?” Sooyoung guessed.

            Yoona shook her head. “I—we didn’t think about that. It’s one of those moment when everything happen so fast no one can be rational.” Her voice was almost like a whispered.

            Sooyoung hit her forehead then slide her hand down her face. “Yoona. Yoona. Yoona.” She repeats.

            “I know. You don’t have to repeat my name.” Said Yoona.

            Sooyoung let out a weak before she speak, “So both of you are together?” She asked. Yoona nod. “Does anyone else know about this?”

            “Well, only you and Seulong.” Said Yoona.

            “Are you planning to tell you parent?” Sooyoung asked.

            Yoona shook her head. “Not yet, but I will when the right time comes.” Said Yoona.

            “Okay but I still can’t believe you didn’t tell me about this.” Sooyoung give her an upset pout.

            “Well, even if I don’t you still found out by yourself.” Yoona pinches her cheeks.

            “True.” Sooyoung smiles.

            Yoona let go of her cheeks. “Promise me you won’t tell anymore about this.” She asked for a favor.

            “I won’t.” Sooyoung put an okay signed up beside her. “I promise you.” Yoona smiles. “Oh by the way, Siwon came and asked about you. He said he will come by tomorrow to see you.” Said Sooyoung in a normal tone.

            Taecyeon stopped what he was doing and shot a quick worry glance at Yoona. When Yoona turn and look at him, he quickly looks away and acts normal.

            “Should I tell him?” Sooyoung asked.

            “No.” Yoona quickly answered.

            “You do know he likes you right?” Said Sooyoung.

            “I know, but I no longer see him that way. Now I see him more as a brother.” Said Yoona.

            “Okay.” Said Sooyoung.

            Seeing Taecyeon soulless, Seulong lightly elbow his arm. “Don’t worry, if she love him back, she wouldn’t accept you. Since she accept you that mean you have more position in her heart than he is. You are more important than him.” Seulong whispered to him.

            “I just hope so.” Taecyeon whispered with no confident.

            Seulong looks at the not-so-confident Taecyeon for a bit before he walks up to Sooyoung. “We should leave them alone.” Said Seulong.

            “But I want to stay.” Sooyoung whined. “I want to try Yoona’s food.”

            Seulong grabbed Sooyoung right wrist and pull her up to her feet. “You can try it next time.” Said Seulong as he pulled her to the door. “We interrupt long enough. They need their private time. We can’t stay here.” He said as he drag the stubborn Sooyoung with him. “Sorry for interrupting you two. You two should continue. We won’t bother you anymore.” He wave at them before leaving the room with Sooyoung.

            The two of them awkwardly watches Seulong strange behavior as he drag Sooyoung with him before the door shut and the two of them turn to look at each other. Yoona tilt her head slightly to the side, Taecyeon shrugged his shoulders with an ‘I don’t know’ face.

            “I was going to ask if they wanted to stay for lunch, but I guess I don’t have too anymore.” Said Taecyeon as he walks over to Yoona with clean bowls. He take a seat next to her and looks at her. “So what did you two talk about?” He asked.

            “Just things.” Said Yoona. “Why? It’s girls talk, men are prohibit to know what girls are talking about.”

            “Oh.” Taecyeon gave a cute expression as he holds her hands. “I hoping it have nothing to do with any other men but me.” He leaned forward.

            Yoona lightly smiles, “You are so selfish.” She pushed his head back with her index finger. “It’s all your fault that we got caught.”

            “My fault? You seduce me first.”

            “I didn’t.” Yoona tries not to blush. She looks away from his eyes. “I’m hungry, I want to eat.” She changed the subject.

            He watches her for a little before he stands and up and carries the dishes over to the table. Yoona take a seat again and begins to eat. Taecyeon studies her eating style and let out small smiles to her cute cheeks whens she is chewing before picking up his chopstick and eat.

* * * *

            After working at the theater, the two of them returns home exhausted. It was midnight by the time step into the house.

            “Finally home.” Yoona tiringly said as she steps into the house. “Lucky tomorrow we don’t have to work.”

            Taecyeon enter the house and stop behind her. After taking off their footwear, Yoona looks at Taecyeon with a cute face.  

            “Oppa, can you give me a piggy back ride? I can’t walk anymore. I can’t even feel my feet.” She exaggerates.

            Taecyeon bend down in front of her, she happily jumps on him and he carries her up on his back. Caring her down the small hallway passed the kitchen and the living room, up the stairs, and into her room. The moment he reaches her bed, Yoona purpose pulls him down with her. Both fall onto the bed with him on top of her. With her laughs filling the room, Taecyeon shift he over so he can face her and sees her wide smiles.    He put her down on her bed and, immediately, she lay down on her bed. She reaches for her pillow and hug it.

            “If it weren’t for the picky sponsor, we would have finish early and be home early.” Yoona complained. Taecyeon seat beside her and watches her roll around on her bed. “Oppa, how can you handle this job, especially working for those picky and bossy people?” Yoona stop rolling and asked.  

            “Years of practice.” Said Taecyeon. “I really don’t mind since it has nothing to do with me. My duty is get the jobs done. I don’t care what other said or think of.”

            Yoona sit up and stares at him. “You’re not made of rock, oppa.”

            “I know.”

            “Then you must have felt something.”

            “I do.” He said as he lean closer to her, “and what I feel right now… is you.” He stopped his face exactly an inch away from her. “How is it that you look beautiful in anything you wear, even in hairstyles?” He asked.

            Seeing him leaning closer to her, feeling his hot breathe brushing against her lips. He push her back down the bed. She feels her body burning in flames, her heart racing against times, and her body numb to his charming eyes. She rolls her hands tightly together and place it at his shoulder; she stop him from touching her lips.

            “Oppa.” Yoona shyly said.

            “I heard Siwon was looking for you. Why is he looking for you?” Taecyeon asked.

            Yoona wanted to smiles in joy but tries to keep her face serious. “Nothing much. He just wanted to say hi.” She said.

            “Did you call him?” His tones begin to show its jealousy.

            “You guess.” She playfully. “Maybe or maybe not.”

            “Can’t you just tell me already.” Said Taecyeon. Yoona shook her head. “Then you leave me no choice.” His words left her clueless as she stares into his eye. He moves closer and closer. With his lip near hers, she quickly blocks it with her hand, stopping him.

             “You stink, you need to shower.” She changed the subject.

            “Then you’re coming with me.” He pulls her up with him and carries her.

            Yoona was startle by him. His action really shocked her for a moment. She didn’t repel, but in fact, wraps her legs around his hip. Her eyes remain on him as he carries her into the bathroom. Step into the bathroom, he move one hand up to her ponytail and pull the hair tie down, letting her beautiful silky swings back and forth.

* * * *

 

            The next day, sitting in class. Yoona open her textbook, review some of the material before class start. Sooyoung enter the class and approach her happily. He throws her book down on the table and quickly grab a seat beside Yoona with a wide smile.

            “So, since you and him are dating and is home alone, what do you guys do?” Sooyoung nosily asked.

            Her question got her off guards and her cheeks rose red after a quick flashback about last night in the bathroom and in her room. “Nothing much. Just cuddle on the couch, watch movie, eat, and talk a little before we go to our bedroom.” She said. “Separate bedroom.”

            “Separate bedroom?” Sooyoung said with a suspicious voice. “Why are you two shy? What’s there to be shy about? You both did it already.”

            “Sooyoung, why are you so nosy about my dating life?” Yoona curiously asked.

            “Because he’s your first boyfriend.” Said Sooyoung.

            “If you ever have a boyfriend, I’ll definitely do the same thing.” Said Yoona.

            “Sure, I’ll be happy to tell you everything.” Sooyoung smiles. Yoona annoyingly sighed. “Anyway, I’m coming over to your house tonight. My mom and dad got into an argument, I don’t want to spend another night listening and watching them ignore each other.” She said.

            “Again? This is like their tenth time argument since you entered high school. What are they arguing about this time?” Said Yoona.

            “I don’t know. When I got home I saw them arguing, yelling, and scolding at each other. You know they will ask me to take side and I don’t like that.” Said Sooyoung unhappily.

            Yoona patted her back lightly, “It’s okay. They will get over it soon.” She comfort. “We will have another sleep over like we use too back in Japan.”

            Sooyoung delightedly smiles and happily give her a hug but quickly break apart. “Will Taecyeon be okay with it?”

            “Well, he will have too. I think Seulong will come over tonight anyway. There is a soccer game and you know guys like soccer.” Said Yoona.

            “Yup they do. My appa still does.” Said Sooyoung annoyingly.

            Giving a weak soft smile, Sooyoung nodded her head as a thank you sign to Yoona who happily accept it.

To be continue…………………….

 

P.S. Get ready, the next couple chapters will be intense. ^_^ Just wanted to let you all know that.