Ch. 50 Thank You

운명의 순간 The Moment of Destiny

             Awake from her peaceful sleep, Yoona softly smiles as she looks at the arm wrap waist and rest his hand over her baby bump. She places her hand over his—intertwines with his hand. Her movement wakes him up. He holds her hand a little tighter and pull her closer to his body. Taecyeon peck her head.

             “You’re up early.” Taecyeon whispered.

             “You too.” She happily responded. Yoona turns around with her left hand rest at his chest. “Is it hurting you again? Do you need medicine?”

             “You have to stop asking me that.” He said as he glide her bang to the side. “I’m fine right now. It doesn’t hurt.”

             “Mianhe, after seeing you suffering in pain and faint so many times, it scares whole lot of me.”

             Taecyeon kiss her forehead lightly then her hair gently. “Is this a dream? Am I still a sleep?”

             “No.” Yoona replied. “It’s real. I’m here in front of you.”

             “I’ve long dream of this…of us official together.” Taecyeon smiles.

             “I miss this smiles of yours so much.” Yoona light brushes her hand over his lips.

             “I miss you too.”

             A sudden silent pass between them as they looks into each other eyes, cherishing the moment they have with each other. Just remembering the past, both of them have gone through so much together—from stranger and coldness to warm and family, separation to find their ways back together. Now, with only five hours left before Taecyeon leave her for an uncertain time, Yoona want every second and minute left with him.

             “What’s wrong?” Taecyeon asked. “What’s inside this head of yours?”

             “Snowman. I want to make a snowman, and go to place you love to go too. But it can’t be night club or any exotic place.” Yoona clearly said.

             Taecyeon chuckles a little and give a light hit on his forehead. “Silly girl, I don’t go to places like that.”

             “Then shall we go?” She asked as she traces her index finger over his lips.

             Her innocent and loving eyes capture his eyes and mind. The next second, his lips was over hers, kissing her passionately as he wraps his arms around her.

* * * *

             Walk through a beautiful field of flower just outside of Seoul City was the most memorial and happy Yoona have ever been. Since the day since arrived at Seoul, she was unable to go here and there. Yoona does not know many place in South Korea except home, school, restaurants, theater, and malls. No one have given her a tour. Now, she experience the most happiness moment of her life, walking through a field of beautiful indoor flowers. Immediately, Taecyeon takes out his cellphone and take a picture of her dazzling in the field.

dd653e494029c975b607c1f88250b4cf.jpg

             Yoona turn around just in time before the camera of his cellphone snap. Taecyeon was astound; perfect timing he have capture. Her smiles outshines the flowers around her. It have now become the most precious part of his memories. He continues to take more picture of her walking through the fields, holding flowers, brushing her hands over them, and enjoying her times at the field. He captures it all. Seeing him smiles as her, Yoona walks up to him with a beautiful smiles.

             “Oppa, this place is beautiful.” Yoona happily said. “How did you know this place?”

             “My omma was a member of the organization that established this place. She planted the flowers.” Said Taecyeon. Yoona big eyes roam the place as he speak to her. “Do you like it here?”

Yoona optimistically nodded her head. “I love it.”

Today was the most special day for Yoona. Since the day she met him, he have never smiles this long and happy until today.

             “I thought of names for our baby.” He delightedly said.

             “What is it?”

             “If the baby is a girl, I want to name it after you and omma. I want to called her Yoojin. Ok Yoojin. If the baby is a boy, he will be, Ok Taehyun, to honor both our appa.”

             “I love it. Yoojin. Taehyun. I love it very much.” Yoona could not wipe the smiles off her face. It was the most happiest moment of her life; meeting him, loving him, and having a child with him.

             “Thank you for not giving up on me.” Taecyeon said almost in a whispered as he looks into her eyes. “Thank you for being by myside and bring the real me back. Without you, I want have left this place, this world a long time ago.”

             Yoona wraps her arms around him, “Thank you for walking into my life and loving me with every part of your heart.”

             With the last word said, Yoona pull him for a deep and passionate kiss as they lock their arms around each other like there is no tomorrow.

* * * *

At Incheon Airport……

             The day have finally come. A day together was not enough for both of them. They have just reunite, but now much separate for a long time. Taecyeon is afraid, and so is Yoona as they stood by the gate. Mr. Ok have gone to get the air-ticket. Seulong is talking with while Taecyeon and Yoona was in their own world.

             “Wait for me.” Said Taecyeon, holding both her hands.

             Yoona nods with tears trap in her eyes. “I will wait for you, no matter if it take years for you to come back to me. I will wait even if my hair turn white.”

             Taecyeon holds her hands up to his lips and kiss them. “I won’t make you wait for me that long. I will come back once I recover. I have to come back to see my child grow. I want to hear my child say the first word, grow his or her first teeth, first step, and first of everything.”

             “You’re greedy.” Yoona lightly smiles as teardrop roll down her cheeks. “I want to see them too. I want to hear him or her call me ‘omma’.”

             “It will definitely be ‘appa’ first.” Taecyeon confidently said.

             Yoona playfully pull her right hand back and slap his chest. “It will be ‘omma’. Definitely will be omma.”

             The couple smiles to their little confident argument. Looking pass him, Yoona sees Mr. Ok walking back to them with tickets in his hand. Immediately, she embraces him tightly.

             “You must come back.” She said as tears escape her eyes. “You must.”

             Taecyeon gulp as he her hair gently. “I promise. Wait for me, okay?”

             Yoona nodded her head against his chest. 

             A tearful goodbye, Taecyeon break the embrace and looks into her red tearful eyes. It’s painful seeing her like this. He does not want to leave her, but he must go…for their future together.

             Mr. Ok hands Taecyeon and Seulong their tickets. Seulong grab his suitcase. Taecyeon pick up his bag. The two of them begin to walk to the gate. Yoona tearfully watches him walk further and further away from her. She takes little steps, bit by bit, wanting to run to him and embrace him one more time, but she know if she do so, it will only worries and sadden him more. And so, she fights her inner feeling, holding herself back as she tears continues to glide down her cheeks. “I will wait for you oppa.” She whispered inside her head with her right hand rest at her chest.

             Passing the security, Taecyeon stop—turn around—and looks at her one last time. The time have freeze. Everything around have disappear every each other. Through the sad eyes, they said the one last goodbye before time resume and him walks away. Yoona close her eyes tightly, trapping as much tears as she could. “Taecyeon oppa……….”

 

To be continue…………………………………….