Chapter 8

When Two Aliens Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Many thanks to lovealice, angelin, teenBlacKISS & yamcute for upvoting this fanfic *^_^* Love you guys so much! *hugs*

 

And... my subscribers! 

SpunkiMonki, asianb0o95, singingsuki, red_apple, starmonkey, fauxreliaty, goku8668, frontelicious, blackjack2ne1forever, tabiwabi, josuke, angelin, lovealice, yamcute, Applebloom, masoledad, CutieHalcyon, choibrother, rokumunyo, chromeheartss, AniDarckSugaR, bom-bardir, ameanfizz, teenBlacKISS, beyondthesea, Bomajusshi, kimiko19, Panda90. 

 

Thank you guys! ^^

You guys motivates me to write another chapter everytime! :)

And to all the commenters, I will reply to your comments soon! :) Kekeke.

 

Subscribe and upvote this fanfic too~! :)

 

*NEW STORY COMING UP*

Let me know what kind of story you guys would like to read! Fluff? ? Haha I don't know! It's up to you guys~ :)

I will try my best!! Keke >.<

 

 

The kiss was amazing... His lips... His tongue was sweet...

 

Bom kept thinking about the kiss they shared and smiled shyly at herself.


*ring*

 

"Yoboseyo~" Bom did a little ageyo over the phone knowing that it's her boyfriend.

 

"Ah, Bommie...? What's with this ageyo?! Kekeke." Seunghyun chuckled.

 

"Oh nothing... What are you doing Seunghyun?" Bom walked towards her dressing table.

 

"Mmmm... Nothing much Bommie... I'm just on my bed..." Seunghyun teased Bom with his y voice. "Mmmmm... I'm doing something Bommie... I wish you were here... so I could do it to you too..."

 

"Seunghyun...? Are you okay?" Bom's eyes went wide. "W-w-what are you talking about?"

 

"Mmmm... Nothing much... I'm just doing something. You wouldn't wanna know Bommie..."

 

"YAH SEUNGHYUN. ARE YOU DOING THAT?! OMO...." Bom shouted on the phone.

 

"What?! Doing what?" Seunghyun laughed.

 

"That.... you know... Aish!! I don't wanna say THAT word." Bom emphasize on the word THAT.

 

"HAHAHA. What's THAT Bommie?" 

 

"Seunghyun... You know what I'm referring to..." Bom sighed and turned her loud speaker on and took her hand cream and apply it on her hands.

 

"What are you referring to Bommie? Oh! Are you thinking that I'm pleasuring myself?"

 

"Aigoo... Stop it Seunghyun!" Bom covered her blushed cheeks with her hands.

 

"Why is your mind so dirty Bommie... Aish..." Seunghyun .

 

"YAH! What dirty... But wait... Aren't you doing that?"

 

"Nooooo~ I'm not..."

 

"Then why are you making weird voices and.... you just sound like you are doing that!" Bom got confused.

 

"Bommie... you are really really dirty... I'm just looking at your photos and lying down on my bed listening to your voice."

 

"Oh... but you sound like you are doing that... Aish never mind!"

 

"Why do you keep talking about that?" Seunghyun laughed. "Do you wanna... help me do that?"

 

"AH! Ani! Never in my life." Bom shouted and walked back to her bed.

 

"Woah... Bommie. Are you shy? Kekeke"

 

"No! Ah, Seunghyun ah. I'm tired... I'm gonna sleep soon. Good night!" 

 

"Mmmmmm... Don't go..."

 

"Bye Seunghyun! I'll see you tomorrow for dinner with your omma and noona" Bom laughed.

 

"Alright! Good bam~" And Seunghyun gave a kiss to Bommie.

 

"Bye Seunghyun!" Bom ended the call.

 

"Aish! That guy... He is such a tease!" Bommie whispered to herself.

 

 

"Good morning omma." Seunghyun went down the stairs and sat at the dining table.

 

"What time is your Bommie c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter