Chapter 5

When Two Aliens Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie!" CL snapped her fingers in front of Bom and Bom got shocked. "YAH unnie, what are you thinking about? For the past 5 minutes or so, we have been looking at you. And you didn't even notice us!"

"Ah Chae... I think it's more than 5 minutes. Because you know... After Mingkki went out,  few minutes later she walked towards us and sat here till Mingkki came back. Maybe she has been daydreaming since then!" Dara sighed.

"Unnie~ are you falling in love, falling in love~?" Minzy while singing their song.

"ANI! Aish... Who told you that?! It's nonsense!" Bom folded her arms. "Ah... Since we ended our practice, let's go back to our dorm. I'm tired already."

"Arasso! Since HiTech and Crazy has went back, let's go back too!" Dara jumped up and began her silly drama acting. "Ahhhh~ Finally, I can take a rest. Kekekeke"

"Aigoo! This girl! Kekeke" Bom laughed at Dara's silly actions.

 

All 2NE1 retreat back to their own rooms. Except for Dara who is still outside thinking of a plan to let Bommie spill her secrets out.

"Should I until she admits that she likes TOP, or should I force her" Dara touched her chin while thinking out loud. "Aigoo... This is hard..." She pinched her nose bridge.

Dara went to their kitchen and took out some orange juice and pour it into her own cup that Jiyong bought for her.

"AH! I have a plan!" Dara snapped her fingers.

*knock*

"Bommie yah Bommie~" Dara used her high pitch tone and made Bom open her door.

"What do you wan Santoki~" Bom opened half of her door.

"I have something to talk to you Bommie~" Dara pushed her door open so she could go in.

"YAH! I didn't say I wanna talk to you~"

Dara sat on Bom's bed and used a bit of ageyo. "Don't be like this Bommie~"

"What do you wanna talk about! Make it quick. I'm tired. Aish..."

Dara hung her hand around Bom and gave her a serious expression. "Bommie... You are falling in love..."

Bom gasp and her eyes went big and hit Dara's shoulder playfully. "YAH! What do you mean by that huh?!"

"It's true unnie... Look..." Dara swipe her hand in front of Bom and act as if there is an imaginary TV in front of them. "You've been moody and not concentrating on our practice, smiling randomly at your phone and all these. Bom, you've fall in love. With....."

Bom suddenly placed her hands on Dara's mouth. "DON'T YOU CONTINUE SANDARA PARK!"

Bom started to tickle Dara's stomach making Dara laugh non stop.

"AH BOMMIE STOP STOP STOP! I can't breath. Kekeke stop!"

"No! Neverrrrrrrr~" Bom flashed an evil smile at Dara. "I'm never gonna stop unless......"

"What Bommie what?!"

"Unless you go get me a cup of water. Hehehe. It's tiring you know Sandara Park~"

"Arasso~ Wait for me Bommie. I will be back~!" Dara gave Bom a flying kiss and Bom pretend to catch it.

 

Bom took out her phone and checked her phone again.

Should I send him? I don't think so... I don't want him to have the wrong idea...

She locked her phone and placed it at the table beside her bed.

 

"BOMMIE~ I'm back!" Dara shouted from outside.

Bom got shocked when she saw Dara bringing a plastic bag full of food. "WOAH Dara, are you having a picnic here in my bedroom?!"

"Sort of! Keke. You know Bommie, it's been so long since I last talk to you alone. I mean... when we talk about our problems and all." Dara suddenly became very serious.

"I know Dara, but... I don't feel like talking about it now... Can we... talk tomorrow?"

"No... I have so many things to tell you Bommie... Please... And I bet you have things to tell me too... Am I right?" 

"Ye... But... I don't know if I should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter