Chapter 38

When Two Aliens Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

 

*knock knock*

 

I got up from my couch in my room and ran down.

 

"Eomma! Let me get the door." I shouted and ran towards her, pulling her arms away from the door knob. She gave me a weird look and shooked her head, walking back to her room.

 

I opened the door and smirked at the person who is standing in front of me. I quickily pulled her in my house and locked the door before pressing her body against on the door, her neck hard, leaving obvious love marks on her neck.

 

You asked for it Bommie.

 

"Seunghyun-ah" She panted and grabbed my collar. "S-stop"

 

"No. You asked for it. I'm not gonna stop. I've waited for so long, baby." I carried her bridal style to my bedroom, placing her on my bed. I began caressing her inner thigh, taking her tee shirt off her body.

 

"S-seunghyun!"

 

"Ssshh" I continue caressing her thigh, up to the hem of her shorts. Suddenly, she grabbed my hands and shoved it away. She wore back her tee shirt and sat up straight, holding onto my hand.

 

"Seunghyun! I didn't came here to have with you." Bom pouted and rested her head on my shoulders.

 

I sighed, looking away and caressed her head.

 

 

BOM'S POV

 

Oh Seunghyun... how could you think that I came here to have with you... Aish~

 

I giggled and looked up at him.

 

"What?" Seunghyun asked in annoyance.

 

"Yah! How dare you 'what' me." I hit his shoulders hard.

 

"Oww." He hit my shoulders back playfully. "You said it on the phone like you wanted to. And I miss you so much."

 

"Yah babo, I miss you too."

 

"So.... are we back together again?" Seunghyun smiled shyly and avoided my gaze. I nodded and quickily got up to give him a hug. Seunghyun chuckled and I gave him a peck on his lips, pushing him down to his bed.

 

"Let's sleep! It's been so long since I slept with you." I hugged him tight.

 

"But can we at least make love first?" Seunghyun groan in frustration.

 

"YAH, Choi Seung Hyun! Since when you became a ert?" I pouted and hit his chest playfully.

 

"Okay okay. We won't make love until you feel like it." Seunghyun's hands sneaked up to my abdomen, caressing it. "Daddy miss you so much."

 

 

*knock knock*

 

"Hi Mr and Mrs Choi!" The doctor smiled at us warmly. I smiled back and Seunghyun kept a poker face, not smiling and not frowning. Not even greeting the doctor. I sighed and hit Seunghyun's arms. He frowned at me and gave a doctor a quick smile before sitting down in front of the doctor.

 

Throughout the whole process with the doctor, Seunghyun didn't speak a word. He just sat there, nodding at whatever the doctor said. Aish... Babo Seunghyun. What's on your mind right now?

 

"Yah Tabi. What's wrong with you?" I held onto his arms as we walked back to his car. Seunghyun didn't answer me. He just shook his head. I frowned and rolled my eyes at him before going into his car. The journey was quiet until we reached

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter