Chapter 18

When Two Aliens Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

 

I checked my phone. It's 1.27AM.

 

"Bommie~" I poked her cheeks.

 

"Mmmmmm..."

 

"Jagi, wake up already~" I whispered.

 

"Mmm." She opened one of her eye and yawned.

 

"Baby, I need to go soon." I caressed her cheeks. "I have to attend a wedding tomorrow."

 

"Mmmm." She went back to sleep.

 

"Yah jagi!" I hit her playfully. "Wake up~"

 

"Yeah yeah~" she rest her head on my chest. "I'm awake already."

 

I sit up on her bed and hugged her. I gave her a peck on her cheeks. She hugged me back and gave me a peck on my lips.

 

"I will send you out!" Bom held onto my hand and pulled me out of her room.

 

"Jagi, I don't mind staying over you know?" I smirked.

 

"Really?!" she looked at me with her innocent eyes. I nodded. "Why didn't you tell me earlier!"

 

"If you kiss me, I will stay till tomorrow morning." I pouted and pointed to my lips.

 

"Let's go in first~" She pulled me back into her room and pushed me to her bed forcefully before locking her door.

 

"Woah woah woah." I tried to get up. Before I could get up, Bom was already leaning on top of me. I smirked and she leaned closer to me and placed her lips on mine. I kissed her passionately and slowly. I her lower lips asking for enterence. She slightly parted her lips and I entered my tongue into . I played with her tongue. She taste so sweet today. I continue playing with her tongue and tasting every part of . We stopped and parted for air.

 

"Yeobo, you taste so sweet today." I gave her a peck on her lips.

 

"Ani~" She covered her face with her hands. "Kekeke. Tabi ah... I'm... I'm hungry"

 

"Me too!" I chuckled. "Let's cook together!"

 

"Eh?" She looked at me with her big innocent eye and laughed. "You? You know how to cook?"

 

"YAH!" I hit her . "Of cause I know how to cook!"

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

"AH!" Bom held onto the frying pan and cracked an egg into it. "OMO OMO."

 

"YAH YEOBO!" Seunghyun held onto her hand. "Give it to me. I will help you fry the egg~"

 

"Thank you!" Bom gave him a peck on his cheek.

 

Seunghyun fry the egg on his own with Bom standing behind him, watching him fry the egg.

 

"Stay away yeobo!" Seunghyun warned Bom. "Before the oil goes onto your face~"

 

Bom backed away and continue watching Seunghyun fry the egg.

 

He look like he would be a great dad!

Bom giggled and covered .

 

"Done~" Seunghyun shouted and came out of the kitchen with the dishes. 

 

"Aigoo Seunghyun!" Bom pouted and pointed to the eggs. "Look at this! It's over cooked!"

 

"YAH YEOBO! It's just a bit over cooked~" Seunghyun sat beside Bom.

 

"Hul~" Bom pouted. "Arasso~"

 

"Yeobo~" Seunghyun poked her cheeks and Bom looked at Seunghyun and frowned cutely. "Yah, even if it's just eggs with rice, I cooked them with my heart arasso? And even if it taste y, don't tell it to me. You will make me feel sad."

 

"Neh!" Bom smiled and start eating. "Mmmmm~"

 

Seunghyun looked at Bom with a straight face. "Yah, you don't need to be sarcastic!"

 

"Ani~! I'm not being sarcastic!" Bom continue eating "It's really nice Seunghyun. Try it!"

 

Bom fed Seunghyun. She held the spoon near Seunghyun's mouth and Seunghyun opened his mouth to try.

 

"Woooah." Seunghyun munch on his food. "It's really nice~"

 

Bom giggled and continue eating with Seunghyun.

 

"You know, this is my second time cooking for a girl." Seunghyun said shyly.

 

"Oh." Bom stopped eating and looked at Seunghyun and faked a smile. Seunghyun could tell that she was jealous.

 

"And you know, that girl even said that my cooking is nice." Seunghyun continue teasing Bom.

 

"Okay." Bom looks uninterested.

 

"Yah, what's wrong yeobo?" Seunghyun wrapped his arms around her waist and rest his chin on her shoulders. "Why do you sound so sad?"

 

"Nothing~ Let's eat!" Bom gave him a fake smile again and removed Seunghyun's hands from her waist.

 

"Do you wanna know who is that girl?" S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter