Chapter 23

When Two Aliens Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOM'S POV

 

I woke up next to Dara and saw her sleeping soundly beside me. I smiled and giggled at the sight of this sleeping beauty. I checked my phone and there is no messages, no calls. I sighed and brushed my teeth before walking towards the kitchen to grab some food.

 

While eating, I called Seunghyun. I called him for more than ten times, but he is not answering. I guess he is sleeping.

 

"Bommie~" Dara walked out of my room and rubbed her eyes. "How is it?"

 

"Uh... He is not replying and not answering." I sighed and try to defend Seunghyun. "But! I think he is sleeping. He sleeps a lot, you know?"

 

"Oh. Let's go eat some healthy food Bommie! The little one inside needs it." Dara ran towards the bathroom to wash up.

 

I checked my phone again, no messages, no calls. I kept my phone in my pocket and waited for Dara.

 

"Unnie!" Minzy ran towards me and hugged me. "Goooooood morning~"

 

"Ah Mingkki~ Good morning too!" I giggled and hugged her back.

 

"Mingkki! Be careful of the little one inside!" Dara ran towards us and pulled Minzy away.

 

"OMO!" Minzy covered . "Is it true Unnie?!"

 

"N-n-neh..." I sighed.

 

"UNNIE~ Congrats!" Minzy giggled.

 

"Ah... Thank you. Where is Chae?" I asked Minzy.

 

"Inside her room talking to someone on the phone." Minzy giggled.

 

"Who is it?" Dara chuckled.

 

"I don't know. I asked her, but she told me it's just a friend." Minzy added. "But I can tell that she is talking to a guy~"

 

"Let's go call Chae out!" I stood up and walk towards Chaerin's room. "We are eating outside~"

 

Dara and Minzy ran towards Chaerin's room and opened the door slowly. We leaned our ears on the door to listen to what she was saying.

 

"Oppa... Please?" Chaerin's voice could be heard. "Mianhe."

 

Dara, Minzy and I looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders. We don't know who is this 'oppa'.

 

"I already called you oppa." Chaerin whined. "Please don't be like this."

 

I knocked on Chaerin's door and opened it. Dara, Minzy and I went into her room.

 

"Oh, I got to go. I will call you back later." Chaerin whispered and hid her phone behind her.

 

"Who is it?" I asked Chaerin.

 

"A friend of mine." Chaerin smiled and got out from her bed. She walked towards the bathroom

 

"I wonder who is she talking to." Dara sat on Chaerin's bed.

 

"Me too. She looked sad." Minzy added.

 

"Let's ask her later!"

 

"But she will still say it's a friend~" Minzy poted.

 

"We can check her phone!" Dara suggested.

 

The three of us giggled and when Chaerin entered her room, she gave us the weird stare.

 

"Chae! Let's go eat something outside~" I hugged onto Chaerin's arms.

 

"Neh, that little one inside need healthy food~" Dara and Minzy said together. Chaerin got shocked and chuckled.

 

"I KNEW IT!" Chaerin hit my back playfully and chuckled. "I knew it's you! Arasso, let's go eat~"

 

We went to the nearest restaurant and ate there.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter