Chapter 27

When Two Aliens Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

 

2NE1 updated their LINE chat. I quickily listen to their voice message. And suprisingly, I heard a guy's voice singing Bom's part in 'Forever With You'. It's a collab between me, Jiyong and her. I got angry and I frowned. I listened to it again, to confirm that it was a guy's voice. And yes. It IS a guy's voice.

 

It's impossible to be Dara's boyfriend. Because she has Jiyong. Not CL's. Because she is not in the voice message. Minzy? I don't know... She doesn't seems to be interested in having a boyfriend. Bommie...? No. I trust her. She wouldn't cheat on me.

 

I continue to listen to the second voice message. This guy was saying that he is Park Bom from 2NE1. I quickily closed the app for LINE and try to relax myself. I went on Twitter and stalked some of the fansites. Most fansites were saying that it was Kwanghee. This guy had been close with 2NE1 ever since 'Falling In Love'.

 

I got really jealous and threw my phone on my bed. It's midnight already. What is my girlfriend doing with him during midnight? If it's during the day, I woudn't be that jealous. But it's midnight now. She needs to sleep. She is carrying a baby with her. OUR baby.

 

I quickily called Bom and waited for her to pick up. She didn't pick up.

 

"." I cursed and called her again. Same thing, she is not picking up. I hit the wall beside me and called her again. She is not picking up!

 

I sent her a message.

 

To: My Wife ^^

 

Jagi, call me back.

 

Message sent, 12.40AM

 

I tried calling her again. Still the same. She is not picking up! I hit my bed and try to call Dara noona.

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

 

"Dara noona, where is Bom?"

 

"Ah Bommie. She is with Kwanghee and Mingkki by the beach."

 

"Where are you guys?"

 

"Why do you ask?"

 

"I-I'm... just curious."

 

"Oh, we are at the restaurant near the beach. Keke."

 

"Okay. Thank you." I ended the call immediately. I threw my phone on the floor.

 

DAMN IT. I haven't been with her to the beach before and now she is with a guy at the beach?! And she probably had a nice dinner with this guy. No wonder she is not picking up her calls and replying to my messages. She is probably having fun and enjoying with another guy.

 

"." I shouted and hit my fist on the wall hard countless time. "Is she cheating on me? ARGH."

 

I took my phone from the floor and turned it off. I went down to the kitchen to get a bottle of red wine and a wine glass before going up to my room, locking the door. I pour some of the wine into the wine glass and sipped the wine slowly.

 

I hate it when my girlfriend is with other guys. What's more, she is pregnant with my baby. Or maybe it's NOT even my baby. How dare she cheat on me.

 

I frowned thinking of any possible things that came to my mind. I continue sipping the wine angrily until the bottle was half full. I placed the wine bottle and glass on the floor and undressed myself before I went to sleep.

 

 

BOM'S POV

 

I called Seunghyun again for the nth time, his phone is switched off. It's 8AM. Why did he switch his phone off? 

 

I went back to our dorm with Dara and Minzy. Chaerin doesn't want to come together with us because she is 'tired'. These few days... Chaerin has been really moody. We don't know what happened, but she is always in her room these days and on her phone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter