Chapter 22

When Two Aliens Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CL'S POV

 

I ran to the bathroom. OMO. I need to pee. I released everything and wore back my and pants. I washed my hands and noticed that the bin was full. I took the bin out and wanted to empty the bin until I realize that there is a box that says 'Pregnancy Kit'. I took up the box and put the bin down to examine the box.

 

"BOM UNNIE AH. DARA UNNIE AH. MINGKKI AH!" I shouted and frowned in confusion. 

 

"Neh?" Dara walked towards me and tilted her head sideway to see what is the box that I'm holding.

 

"OMO!" Dara gasped. "Chae..."

 

"YAH IT'S NOT MINE!" I shouted and hit her arms playfully.

 

"Neh Chae unnie?" Minzy ran out of her room in her pajama and tilted her head too in shock to see the box. "OMO. Chae unnie... You are..."

 

"YAH! Not mine not mine!" I gave a very irritated look.

 

"BOM UNNIE!" I shouted and walked towards her door with the box still in my hand. "Unnie?"

 

"Unnie, open the door. Quick!" I knocked on her door. But no answer.

 

I walked back to Dara and Minzy and saw them looking at a pregnancy kit with a shock face.

 

"What's wrong?" I asked them and leaned over to take a look at the pregnancy kit.

 

"Look Chae..." Dara passed me the pregnancy kit.

 

"OH MY GOD!" I shouted and dropped the kit. It's a 'positive'. I wonder whose kit is that.

 

I signaled Dara and Minzy to sit together with me.

 

"Are you two girls sure that it's not yours?" I gave a very serious look.

 

Dara and Minzy shook their heads.

 

"And it's not mine too..." I frowned and think of something. "Then whose is it...?"

 

"If it's not yours, not mine..." Minzy's eyes suddenly opened big and gasped.

 

"BOMMIE!" Dara shouted.

 

"Oh god!" I gasped and covered my mouth with my hands.

 

"No wonder she is being so weird." Minzy pouted.

 

"Neh... But if she has a baby, why would she want to break off with TOP oppa?" I raised one of my eyebrow.

 

"Yeah... If I'm pregnant, I would want Jiyong to be by my side always!" Dara sighed.

 

"I wonder if TOP oppa know about this." I pouted sadly.

 

Dara and Minzy shrugged their shoulders.

 

The three of us began to worry about Bom unnie. We hope that nothing will happen to her.

 

 

BOM'S POV

 

I woke up at around midnight and touched my tummy to feel my baby. I sighed and walked out of my room to get some food. I haven't eat anything since afternoon. I'm starving.

 

Dara ran towards me and pushed me inside my room.

 

"YAH!" I shouted and Dara closed the door to my room and placed her fingers on her lips, signaling me to keep quiet.

 

"Bommie, sit." She instructed me.

 

"But I'm hungry!" I walked towards the door and rolled my eyes at her.

 

"Arasso arasso. Let's go get some food back here." Dara smiled sweetly to me.

 

After getting some food, we went back to my room.

 

"What's wrong?" I asked Dara.

 

"Bommie..." Dara looked down and played with her fingers. "Are you... pregnant?"

 

I got shocked. How did she know?

 

"A-a-ani!" I looked away and my heart beat went fast.

 

"Really?" Dara knealed down in front of me and held onto my hands. "Don't lie to me Bommie."

 

"Don't tell anyone." Tears were forming around my eyes again and I cried.

 

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter