Chapter 33

When Two Aliens Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOM'S POV

 

"Yah noona! Are you crazy?"

 

"Daesungie... I don't know. But I think that he is controling me." I lay back on my bed and sighed.

 

"But you do know that he loves you so much. Why did you break up with him just because he is protecting this relationship?"

 

"He is not protecting! He snatched my phone and talked to Siwon. He even say that he is my boyfriend! How is this protecting the relationship?"

 

"Aigoo noona. He is a person who gets jealous easily."

 

"I can tell. It's the second time already! The first time is with Kwanghee..." I paused a while and sighed. "And I'm just having a dinner with Dara, Mingkki and him."

 

"Did anyone know about this?"

 

"I haven't tell the girls... I only told you, because you are the closest to him. Jaejoong knows it too. He called me an hour ago."

 

"Haha noona, you better not tell the girls so soon. You know, how wild you guys are." Daesung laughed.

 

I kept quiet, thinking of Seunghyun...

 

"Noona, what about the baby?"

 

"Ah... that... I don't know. I think I will just be a single mom."

 

Daesung and I chatted for another half and hour before we ended the call. He even scolded me for going to dinner with Siwon later.

 

"Aish!" I quickily picked a random dress from my closet and wore it. I applied some make up and went out of my room, grabbing my bag along with me.

 

"Unnie, going for another date with TOP oppa?" Chaerin giggled.

 

"Uh..."

 

"Aigoo! Have fun unnie~" Minzy high fived Chaerin. I quickily walked out of the dorm and sighed.

 

"Bommie!"

 

I turned around  and saw Siwon standing by his car, smiling and waving at me.

 

"Aish... Why did he call me that. It reminds me of Seunghyun." I whispered as I walked towards his car.

 

"You look so pretty today." Siwon held onto my hands. I smiled and looked away.

 

 

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

 

"No. No! NO! NO!!" I silently whispered to myself behind a tree as I watched Siwon holding onto Bommie's hands.

 

"Don't you dare touch my girl, you bastard." I cursed and hit the tree.

 

I saw Siwon leaning towards MY Bom.

 

"Push him away Bommie! Don't let him kiss you!"

 

"NO! I couldn't let this happen. Bom is mine. Park Bom is mine." I wore back my shades and ran towards them, cutting through them and pushing Siwon to the ground, before I ran away.

 

"! I hope I didn't hurt anyone." I turned back and took a look at Siwon and Bom before I ran away, again.

 

I hope they don't recognize me... Sigh.

 

 

BOM'S POV

 

Siwon leaned towards me and was about to close the gap between our lips...

 

No... Don't kiss me Siwon. Eeeeeew! Don't kiss me please.

 

Someone cut through us and pushed Siwon down to the ground before running away.

 

Oh... Thank you stranger!

 

"AISH THAT BASTARD!" Siw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter