Chapter 31

When Two Aliens Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOM'S POV

 

Seunghyun and I didn't really had a nice conversation since yesterday night. I don't know what's wrong with him... Sigh.

 

FLASHBACK

 

"Seunghyun. Let's shower together." I hugged his arms and walked into his house.

 

"Aniyo. I'm tired." Seunghyun pushed my hands away and walked into his bedroom.

 

"Baby~" I followed him from behind and opened his door. I saw him standing in front of his closet, picking his pyjamas with only his boxers on. I giggled and walked towards him and hugged him from behind. "Baby." I whispered and slowly moved one of my hands down to his abdomen. I could hear him groan with my slow and soft touch.

 

"Seunghyun." My hands travelled down to his boxers and d through his boxers before rubbing my hands on it. I gave it a little massage before giving him a through his boxers. Seunghyun let out a soft moan and I giggled.

 

"Stop." Seunghyun turned around and quickily ran to his bathroom.

 

AISH! What's wrong with him?

 

 

After taking a nice shower alone, I walked towards his bed, . Seunghyun was lying on his bed reading a book. I lay next to him and hugged him tight.

 

"Tabi." I took a deep breath and I could smell his shampoo.

 

"Yes?" Seunghyun didn't bother to move, eyes still fixed on his book.

 

"YAH." I sat up and folded my arms around my s, making them form a nice cleavage. "What are you reading? Don't you get what I want?"

 

"What do you want?" Seunghyun closed his book and placed it next to him before looking at me, into my eyes.

 

"NOTHING!" I shouted at him and tugged myself under the comforter.

 

"Yah. Go wear something." Seunghyun tapped on my shoulder.

 

I turned around and now my back facing him, ignoring him.

 

"Excuse me? I'm talking to you." Seunghyun whispered beside my ears.

 

"I want to sleep. Let's talk tomorrow."

 

"Okay." Seunghyun turned the lights off and slipped under the comforter.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

We ended our night like this... No hugs, no good night kiss, not telling each other good night.

 

I sighed and went down. I saw Seunghyun sitting alone in the couch, reading a newspaper. I smiled and walked slowly towards the couch, covering his eyes.

 

He must be really tired yesterday. I won't blame him for being cold towards me. Kekeke.

 

I gave him a peck on his right cheek before releasing my hands from his eyes.

 

"Good morning." Seunghyun smiled at me and went back reading his newspaper.

 

"Good morning baby!" I sat beside him.

 

"Did Siwon contacted you?" He asked, not even looking at me.

 

"No. Why?" I rested my head on his shoulder.

 

"Nothing. Stay away from him. He is not a good guy." Seunghyun placed his newspaper on the coffee table and turned to face me, holding my hands. "Stay away from him ok?"

 

"Why should I? He didn't do anything to me!" I pouted.

 

"Believe me please jagi... He is a bad guy. Stay away from him, arasso?" Seunghyun gave me a quick peck on my lips before smiling at me again. I nodded and stood up from his couch and walked towards his kitchen to get some food.

 

 

"Don't eat that!" Seunghyun snatched the bowl of instant noodle away from me. "It's unhealthy and I think it's bad for our baby." He scratched his head and placed the bowl down on the dining table.

 

"Let's eat something else. What do you want? I will ask my driver ahjusshi to buy us food." Seunghyun hugg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter