Chapter 21

When Two Aliens Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S POV

 

Bom walked out of her room and looked at the girls. The girls sighed and shook their heads.

 

"Am I being too cruel?" Bom asked the girls.

 

"Yeah..." Dara looked down.

 

"Go chase after him now. He just left." Minzy smiled at Bom.

 

"I don't know what will happen to TOP oppa. He looked really sad just now." CL tapped on my shoulders and walked back into her room.

 

"Go." Minzy smiled warmly at Bom.

 

"You will regret if you don't." Dara pushed Bom towards the door.

 

Bom ran out of their dorm to find Seunghyun.

 

"Seunghyun?" Bom shouted. "Seunghyun, mianhe."

 

Bom walked towards the lift and went to the ground floor.

 

"Seunghyun... Mianhe..." Bom cried and saw a black car parking by the road. She could recognize the car. It belonged to Seunghyun's driver. She ran towards the car and knock on the back door.

 

"Seunghyun, please open the door." Bom kept knocking on his door. But no answer.

 

"Umm, Park Bom-ssi?" The driver came out of his car. "Are you looking for Seunghyun?"

 

"Neh. Can you ask him to come out please?" Bom begged the driver.

 

"I thought he went up to look for you?" The driver got confused. "He didn't came down yet."

 

Bom frozed.

 

"Oh, mianhe. I forgot." Bom smiled shyly and bowed to the driver. "Thankyou ahjusshi."

 

She ran towards the building again and shouted for his name.

 

"Oh no. What if he do something silly?!" Bom panicked and ran towards the lift to go to the highest floor.

 

"Seunghyun!" Bom shouted. "Mianhe... Mianhe... Seunghyun..."

 

She walked down the stairs and continue sobbing. She couldn't see clearly now, because of the tears she had in her eyes. Bom continue going down the stairs and suddenly she saw a figure sitting on the stairs and the figure's head was resting on his knee.

 

She slowly walked towards the figure.

 

"Seunghyun?" Bom called him.

 

The figure turned and saw Bom. He turned back immediately.

 

"Seunghyun, what are you doing here?" Bom sat beside him and caressed his left cheek.

 

Seunghyun kept silent and ignored her.

 

"Mianhe Seunghyun..." Bom hugged onto his arms.

 

Seunghyun didn't say anything and pushed her hands away.

 

"Seunghyun, please?" Bom hugged him tight and cried on his shoulders.

 

"Yah, don't be like this." Seunghyun held her chin up. "You are gonna make me cry again."

 

Seunghyun wiped away her tears using his thumb and kissed her nose. "Don't cry anymore."

 

"Mianhe..." Bom whispered. "Mianhe mianhe mianhe..."

 

"Then can you tell me why you wanna break up with me?" Seunghyun sighed.

 

"Because..."

 

 

BOM'S POV

 

I don't know how to answer his question... Should I tell him the truth? Or should I lie to him?

 

"Because..." I paused for awhile. "Because... My dating ban."

 

"I told you I will talk to Sajangnim about it." Seunghun patted on the crown of my head.

 

"But... h-he... He still won't let." I looked down and try to think of more excuses.

 

"Oh... Then when can you official date?" Seunghyun pouted.

 

"I... I don't know." I shrugged my shoulders.

 

"It's okay. I love you." Seunghyun lifted my hand up and kissed the back of my palm. "We can still date secretely."

 

"Okay." I smiled at Seunghyun and got up.

 

"Where are you going?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter