Chapter 37

When Two Aliens Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"HYUNG~" Daesung shouted and hugged Seunghyun.

 

"Yah!" Seunghyun pushed him away.

 

"Ah, nothing! How is Bom noona?"

 

Seunghyun furrowed his brows and looked away uncomfortably.

 

"Oh. Mianhe hyung." Daesung controlled his smile and whispered to him. "You know, you still love her."

 

"Yah! Shut up!" Seunghyun glared at him and walked towards the door.

 

"Hyung! Listen," Daesung held onto his shoulders and stopped him. "Do you want her back?"

 

Seunghyun looked around the room, making sure that there is nobody. He gave Daesung a quick nod and looked away. Daesung let out a loud laugh and pat on Seunghyun's shoulder.

 

"Good! Then you better listen to my plan. I mean, our plan." Daesung grinned.

 

"Our plan?"

 

"I mean... Aish! Just listen to me and shut up!"

 

FLASHBACK

 

"Dara unnie," Minzy called out. "How about we make a plan to get TOP oppa and Bommie unnie to get back together?"

 

"Ah~ Mingkki ah! You are smart. I'm thinking of the same thing too. But, what plan?" Dara pouted.

 

"We can ask the guys to help us out!" Chaerin smiled and walked towards them, sitting down on the couch. "But, I'm just afraid that Bom unnie will get pissed off."

 

"Let's keep it as a secret then!" Minzy giggled.

 

They called Seungri and Daesung over to their dorm. Since Jiyong and Youngbae are busy coaching the trainees.

 

"Make it quick before she comes back." Dara sat comfortably beside Jiyong.

 

"Okay. So, the girls and I were thinking about... You know, tomorrow we will be the judges for WIN. Right?" Chaerin smiled. "So, we will make them sit together. I don't care how, but, just make them sit together."

 

"And we will keep teasing them." Dara giggled.

 

"Yeah! Great!" Daesung voiced out and nodded. "But one thing, what if they don't want to sit together?"

 

"Aish, Daesung hyung. It's obviously that they still love each other. So, they will want to sit together!" Seungri smiled widly and let out a laugh.

 

"Bom unnie likes B.I, right?" Minzy asked, the rest nodded in response. "So she will definitely keep praising him. And TOP oppa will be jealous. So, we will need to keep making him jealous."

 

"Jealous?" Daesung and Seungri questioned.

 

"Yes! Aish, guys... You see, if TOP oppa is jealous, he will definitely do something to divert all her attention to him." Chaerin rolled her eyes at Daesung and Seungri.

 

Daesung and Seungri nodded.

 

FLASHBACK END

 

"Get it hyung?" Daesung stood up. "You will sit with her all the time and we will al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter