Chapter 17

When Two Aliens Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S POV

 

"Seunghyun..." Bom rubbed her eyes. She checked her phone. It's 4AM already!

 

"Oh no! I have a performance at M Countdown!, and I'm still on his bed." Bom whispered.

 

She got panicked and got off of Seunghyun's bed. She wore back her bra and tee shirt quickily.

 

"Oh god! Where is my ~" She walked around Seunghyun's room finding her .

 

"Argh!" She ruffled her hair when she remembered her got ripped off by Seunghyun yesterday.

 

Bom wore her pants back without her , took Seunghyun's keys and placed his keys on his dining table before running out of his house. She flagged a taxi and got in.

 

She reached her dorm in 30 minutes. Bom ran towards the bathroom ignoring Dara, CL and Minzy and showered herself quickily.

 

"Unnie yah~ Be quick!" CL shouted and knocked on the bathroom door.

 

"OMO! Why didn't you guys call me!" Bom shouted from inside.

 

"YOUR PHONE IS SWITCHED OFF!" Dara, CL and Minzy shouted together.

 

10 minutes later, Bom came out of the bathroom.

 

"I didn't know my phone is switched off~" Bom ran into her room to change and to find her phone.

 

"Ahhhhh. Where is my phone!" Bom pouted and made a mess in her room.

 

"Did anyone of you see my phone?" Bom walked out of her room and still finding her phone.

 

"Did you left it at.. ahem ahem's house?" Dara coughed.

 

Bom could see Dara, CL and Minzy holding onto their laughs.

 

"Aigoo..." Bom scratched her head. "I think I really left it at his house."

 

"What did you do at his house?" Minzy giggled.

 

"Yeah, did something interesting happen?" CL laughed along with Minzy.

 

"Your hair was in a mess when you came back!" Dara joined CL and Minzy teasing their unnie.

 

"And you were gone for... How many days girls?!" CL asked Dara and Minzy.

 

"TWO DAYS~" Dara and Minzy shouted.

 

"Aigoo! Stop it~ I slept over at his house because I wanna take care of him!" Bom pouted.

 

"Arasso arasso! Stop teasing her already." Dara giggled. "Let's go!"

 

The girls ran out of their dorm and to their car. Dara got into the driver's seat and Bom sitting beside her. CL and Minzy were sitting at the passenger seat behind playing with their phones.

 

They reached M Countdown! for their pre-record.

 

"Do you love me~ Do you love me~ Do you love me like the way I love you babe~"

 

They went back to the backstage and take a rest there.

 

"Ah~ I'm so tired!" Dara stretched her arms and legs.

 

"Neh~ I want my phone..." I pouted.

 

 

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

 

"Aish! This silly wife of mine~" I held onto her phone and chuckled.

 

Should I go over to find her? Or should I wait until she comes over?

 

I decided to go over her dorm to find her.

 

I got out of my bed and went to my bathroom to take a quick shower. After showering, I wore a simple suit and styled my hair before going down to the dining table to join my eomma and noona for breakfast.

 

"Woah~ Look who's here!" My noona pointed at me.

 

"YAH!" I stared at her.

 

"Eomma~" I sat beside my eomma. "I want breakfast~ I'm hungry!"

 

"Aish! Stop being a child." Me eomma scolded me.

 

"Mmmm. I wanna eat breakfast~" I pouted.

 

"Arasso arasso! I will go get you breakfas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter