Chapter 25

When Two Aliens Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TOP'S POV

 

". THEY MISUNDERSTOOD ME!" I wiped off all the water on my face with some tissue.

 

"Hyung, you can at least pay for the abortion fee. At least you are showing some responsibility." Jiyong patted on my back.

 

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes at him.

 

"But you made her pregnant. If you don't want the baby, at least pay for the abortion fee and accompany her there."

 

"Can you shut up?" I glared at Jiyong.

 

"I'm just telling you, hyung!"

 

"JUST SHUT THE UP." I walked out of the studio and slammed the door.

 

It's been so long since I got so angry.

 

I went back to my car and asked my driver to drive me somewhere. I ran up to the apartment and knocked on the door furiously.

 

The door opened and revealed Bom standing in front of me.

 

"Seunghyun?" She poked my chest and giggled to herself. "Why are you here?"

 

I looked at her in confusion.

 

"I miss you." Bom suddenly hugged me. "So much."

 

I grabbed onto her wrist and pulled her inside her room and locked her door.

 

"Owwwww. It hurts." Bom held onto her wrist and pouted. "Don't do that again Seunghyun~"

 

I raised one of my eyebrow and looked at her rubbing her wrist. She is weird today.

 

I could smell beer inside her room. She had been drinking beer?

 

"Bommie." I caressed her cheeks and pushed her down slowly on her bed.

 

"What are you doing Seunghyun~"

 

"Yah, you shouldn't be drinking beer. It's bad for your health." I gave her a peck on her cheek. "And don't ever drink that."

 

"Seunghyun ah, you are wet." Bom got up from her bed and walked towards her closet. "Go take a shower. You might catch a cold."

 

"Mianhe. I don't have a pants for guys." She passed me her oversized tee shirt and a towel. "Go take a shower now!"

 

"Come here Bommie." I tapped on my lap. She stood still and tilted her head sideway. I pulled her towards me so she could sit on my lap. I hugged her tight and caressed her tummy. "Mianhe. I didn't mean to ignore you and our baby. And who says that I doesn't want the baby? Who told you that you could abort the baby without Appa's permission?"

 

Bom turned her head to face me. She smiled and gave me a peck on my lips.

 

"I love you so much." I continue caressing her tummy. "Don't ever do things that will hurt the little one again."

 

Bom nodded and smiled. God, I miss her so much.

 

"Let's go." I smiled and pulled her out of her dorm.

 

"Eh? Go? Where are we going?"

 

"My house." I locked the door to her dorm and brought her to my house.

 

"Jagi, I have a surprise for you. I've been working on it for the past week. That's why I'm always busy." I covered her eyes with my hands. "Don't open your eyes until I say so~"

 

I stood behind her, hands still covering her eyes. I guide her into my house and into a room. I chuckled and the lights with one of my hands. The other hands still covering her eyes.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter