Chapter 6

When Two Aliens Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mmm, good night."

"I love you, Bommie" *kiss*

Bom got shocked and blushed by Seunghyun's sudden confession and kiss. She was speechless.

*silence*

"Oh....? Why aren't you hanging up, Seunghyun?"

She act as if she didn't hear it and changed the topic.

"Ah... Good night noona. Bye"

 

Did he mean what he said just now?

Bom was happy, but sad at the same time. Happy, because someone confessed to her. Sad, because she don't know her feelings towards him was thankful or love.

"Argh! Why is it so confusing.... Do I love him, or not?! But I hope what he said was true..." Bom hugged her pillow and went to sleep.

It's 3pm in the afternoon. 2NE1 are still having their usual practice at their practicing room.

And suddenly someone's phone rang in the room.

Dara remembered her ringtone. She rushed towards her bag and get her phone before answering it.

"Yoboseyo~"

"Jagiya~ Can you come over to my studio for a while? It's about TOP hyung and Bom noona."

"YESSSSSIR!"

Dara said before ending the call.

 

"Ah... Mianhe yeorobun... I need to go over to Ji's studio for a while. It's something important..."

 

The cheoreographer allow Dara to go over to Jiyong's studio while the rest are having a break.

 

*knocks*

"JAGI!" Jiyong ran towards Dara and hugged her. "I missed you!"

"Aigoo, stop it stop it! Keke, we could do these privately. Ackkkk!" Dara smacked Jiyong's arms softly.

 

"Arasso! Anyway, I don't know what's wrong with hyung. He has been telling me weird stuffs since this morning like..." Jiyong continued "his frind confessed to this girl, and his friends doesn't know what to do now, will she ignore him etc."

Dara gave a confused look. "Is he talking about himself? Kekeke."

"I think so too! And when I asked him if it's really his friend encountering these problem, he got so angry with me and scolded me before walking out of the studio." Jiyong pouted. "And that's when I called you!"

 

Dara kissed his pout. "Aigoo, poor Jiyong... Got scolded by his heartbroken hyung~"

 

"Anyway Ji! Speaking about that, I suddenly remembered that Bommie is so not herself today as well." Dara said surprisingly. "This morning, she woke me up just to ask me what does it mean when a guy says I love you on the phone."

"Both of them are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter