Chapter 11

When Two Aliens Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOM'S POV.

 

"See you tomorrow jagi. I love you" Seunghyun gave me a kiss through the phone and ended the call.

 

I stood there speechless.

 

Why would he want to take pictures like this?

 

"BOM UNNIE!"

 

Why is he acting like this? He only wants me for ?

 

"BOMMIE!"

 

Will he cheat on me? Like what Dara had said earlier, will he leave me?

 

"UNNIE YAH. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT?!"

 

No... I don't want that to happen. I love him so much...

 

Someone suddenly tapped on my shoulder.

 

"Wuwaaaa. What's wrong?" I gasped.

 

"Yah Bommie! You've been day dreaming. What are you thinking about?" Dara pouted.

 

"Ah... Nothing..." I gave Dara an assuring smile.

 

Should I tell them?

 

"Better be nothing!" CL laughed.

 

"Or is it.... about that kiss?" Minzy laughed together with CL and Dara.

 

"YAH MINGKKI!" I slapped Minzy's hand and laughed together with them.

 

After the pool party, we headed home. Everyone of us was wearing a swimsuit except for Dara... Well... Jiyong doesn't allow her to wear one~

 

"Aish! This Jiyong! He is always asking if I was wearing something revealing!" Dara told us in the car, still looking at her phone.

 

"Keke. Unnie, Jiyong oppa is just being protective!" Minzy patted Dara's shoulder.

 

"IT'S OVER PROTECTIVE~" Dara raised her finger and laughed.

 

"AIGOO!" CL suddenly shouted.

 

"Wae?" Dara and Minzy asked CL.

 

"Seungri asked me to send him a picture of me..."

 

"Well, send him!" Dara smiled at Minzy and laughed.

 

"Yeah! Send him unnie~" Minzy laughed.

 

"He wants me wearing a swimsuit." CL pouted. "That ert!"

 

Dara, CL and Minzy laughed. I just sat there, looking at them teasing each other.

 

"Bom unnie, what's wrong?" CL asked.

 

"Ah? Ani, it's nothing" I smiled. "I wanna sleep! Wake me up when we are reaching"

 

"She is weird today..." Minzy sighed.

 

"Yeah..." CL sound worried.

 

"I will ask her later once we reach our dorm~" Dara whispered to CL and Minzy. Loud enough for me to hear.

 

 

 

 

DARA'S POV

 

Once we reached our dorm, Bom walked towards her room and slammed her door.

 

"Woah..." CL got shocked by Bom slamming the door.

 

"Omo... What's wrong with unnie today..." Minzy pouted.

 

"I don't know..." I told CL and Minzy. Even though I knew that it has something to do with TOP.

 

I walked towards Bom's door and knock on it before trying to open the door knob. It was locked...

 

"Bommie yah~" I sat outside the door like a lost kid. "If you don't open the door, I will be sitting here till you open!"

 

"Bom bom bom bom bom bom~" I lay my back on the door.

 

The door opened and I fall onto my back. "ACK!"

 

"What's wrong Dara?" Bom avoid looking at me. I could see her eyes were reddish. She cried?!

 

I pushed Bom inside her room and closed the door tightly.

 

"Bommie, why are you crying?" I looked at her with a worried look.

 

"A-ani, it's nothing. Maybe it's the contact lenses." She turned away from me.

 

"Is it because of TOP?" 

 

"Ani. I wanna sleep. Good night!" she pushed me outside her room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter