Chapter 34

When Two Aliens Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOM'S POV

 

I nodded and smiled at Seunghyun.

 

"Really? Don't you ever lie to me." Seunghyun held onto my hands.

 

"TOP." I called him and he instantly removed his hands, sighing.

 

"Why must we do this? ARGH!" He ruffled and pulled his hair. "Why can't we be like Jiyong and Dara noona? Look at how many quarrels they had, in the end, they are still back together! Why can't we be like them?" Seunghyun sighed and looked away.

 

"They trust each other. But we don't. Every time I'm with a guy, you gets paranoid thinking all the negative things." I caressed his face and I could feel wetness on his cheeks. He must be crying... I made him face me and I took off his shades and wiped off his tears with my thumb.

 

"I'm sorry." Seunghyun leaned towards me and cried on my shoulders. "P-please take me back... I promise I won't be so insecure."

 

"Tabi, I promise. When the time comes, I will be back together with you. But now, we need to take a break from each other." I gave him a peck on his cheeks and smiled at him. "I promise. Okay?" Seunghyun nodded and stood up.

 

"Don't let any other guys get close to you. You are still mine! Our baby needs the both of us." Seunghyun chuckled and held my hand, pulling me up. "Let's go get some food!"

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

 Seunghyun pulled Bom and ran towards a convenience store.

 

"Tabi ah!" Bom shouted, trying to catch up his pace. "I can't run anymore."

 

Seunghyun stopped and bended down on his knees. He patted on his shoulders. "Get on top of me!" Bom wrapped her arms around Seunghyun's neck and got on top of Seunghyun. He carried Bom and ran into the convenience store.

 

"Ahjumma~ I want two cups of corn please!" Seunghyun grinned. The ahjumma nodded and start making the corns.

 

"Aigoo, let me down!" Bom hit Seunghyun's chest continuously and Seunghyun let her down.

 

"My soon to be wife is a bit childish some times." Seunghyun told the ahjumma and chuckled.

 

"Tabi! I want this~" Bom pointed to a lollipop and took it to the counter. "Please~" Seunghyun nodded and gave Bom a peck on her lips. Bom pushed him away and stood a step back.

 

"Sorry." Seunghyun whispered and paid for the corns and lollipop. They walked out of the store and went back to the park nearby 2NE1's dorm. Seunghyun and Bom sat back on the bench and started eating.

 

"Umm... So... I'm going already." Bom smiled and stood up. "It's getting late."

 

"Okay." Seunghyun scratched his head and smiled back at her. "Umm... But can I kiss you for the last time?"

 

Bom nodded and smiled. She leaned towards Seunghyun and closed the gap in between their lips. They kissed passionately and slowly. Seunghyun smiled and deepen the kiss. But Bom pulled away from him and hugged him before walking off, leaving him alone in the park.

 

 

BOM'S POV

 

"Unnie!" Chaerin walked towards me. "Sajangnim want us to be the judge for WIN two days later."

 

"Us all?" I asked, pouting. Chaerin nodded and I sighed. "Alright then. Who will be the judge?"

 

"From what sajangnim has messaged me, all 2NE1 and Bigbang. Excluding Jiyong oppa and Youngbae oppa."

 

"Tabi will be there too?" I hugged Poong poong and took a glance at her phone.

 

"Neh." Chaerin nodded. I sighed and nodded. "Wae? Did something happened to the both of you? You were crying just now in the toilet."

 

I nodded my head and hugged Poong poong tighter. "I broke up with him. He is being so sensitive."


"What? What do you mean he is being sensitive? What did he do?"

 

"I was only talking on the phone with Siwon. And he got mad." I sighed and lay back on my bed.

 

"Oh that Siwon guy? I heard people shipping the both of you. It's so funny." Chaerin laughed.

 

"Yeah. Seunghyun is so insecure. So I broke up with him..." I sighed.

 

"And you don't feel sad?"

 

"That's why I was cry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter