Chapter 36

When Two Aliens Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

 

It's been two days since the incident, and Bom didn't contact me for the past two days. It breaks my heart to see her having with other guys.  I know, it wasn't what she wanted. But it still breaks my heart.

 

I sighed and closed my eye as I sipped on my cup of coffee.

 

"What happened to you? You've been so sad recently. And Hye Yoon said she heard you crying in your room." Eomma sat beside me.

 

"Nothing much happened. Just... stress." I lied and smiled to my eomma.

 

"Then where is Bommie? You haven't been bringing her home lately."

 

"She is busy." I faked a laugh and turned to the other side, not facing her.

 

"You should be with her often! She is having your baby, remember? Bring her home later."

 

"Eomma, can we not talk about her anymore?" I sighed and placed the cup of coffee on the table, ruffling my hair. "Sorry eomma..." I got up of the couch and walked into my room. I went to have a long and nice shower, hoping that the shower would help ease my mind.

 

A tear dripped down from my eye as I think of what happened two days ago inside Bom's room... The scene of her having with Siwon. I closed my eye and more tears flow out of my eyes. I sighed and rest my back against the bath tub.

 

I woke up, still in the bathtub. I didn't know I slept in here... I was only taking a rest. I quickily got up and rinsed myself with water and wore a bathrobe over me.

 

 

 

Another three days has past. Bommie and I are still not contacting each other.

 

I haven't been messaging her, calling her or even go look up for her. And she haven't been doing these too.

 

I guess she really wants a break up with me...

 

 

BOM'S POV

 

"Unnie, is it true that oppa has a girlfriend now?" Minzy walked towards me.

 

"Oppa? Who?" I laid back on the couch, watching TV with Minzy. CL and Dara went out to get food.

 

"TOP oppa? You don't know anything about this?" Minzy showed me her phone.

 

T.O.P dating rumor with a South Korean model. 

 

"Who is she? I've never heard Tabi talk about her before." I took Minzy's phone and scroll through, reading the rumor.

 

"Not su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter