Chapter 39

When Two Aliens Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 WEEKS LATER

 

Seunghyun's POV

 

"Interview interview interview... Photoshoot photoshoot photoshoot..." I sigh as I got out of my bed, walking towards my bathroom, taking a shower and brushing my teeth.

 

I sigh again and walked down to the dining table, greeted by my eomma.

 

"Seunghyun ah!"

 

I smiled weakly at her and sat on the dining table, eating my breakfast quietly.

 

I don't know what's happening to me... It's been 2 years since that incident... Almost 3 years to be exact... and I'm still thinking of that incident everyday. Thinking of her everyday... If I were to compare me to him... I would've been better than him, right? But why? Why did she chose him over me? Am I not a good guy? I can give her my everything. But she still chose him over me...

 

I got back to my room once I finish eating my breakfast.

 

 

"Oppa! You should give up on her already. She already has a boyfriend. She doesn't love you." Yoojung told me off.

 

"You know I can't." I sighed and walked towards the changing room, changing into a new set of clothes.

 

"Do you think your fans would be happy seeing you like this?"

 

"I look happy the past few days on stage right?" I smiled at her.

 

Yoojung is just like my little sister. I love her like my little sister. I told her everything that's on my mind because I don't have anyone to talk to.

Not even BIGBANG. Well, I don't talk to them about relationship stuffs. I don't wanna ruin her relationship AGAIN.

Yoojung just like a family to me. I feel really comfortable talking to her about my problems. But sometimes, I lied to Yoojung about her... I don't want Yoojung to get naggy and scolding me.

 

After the movie premiere, I got back to my real self. The guy who is so upset about love and relationship. It's been three years. And I still don't wanna move on. I still love her a lot up till this day.

 

"Oppa, if you really love her, why don't you tell her that you still love her?"

 

"She look so happy now. I don't wanna ruin her relationship again like the other time... I want her to be happy. That's enough for me." I lied to Yoojung... again...

 

Yes, I really do want her to be happy... But I also want her to be mine...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter