Chapter 1

When Two Aliens Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

2NE1 are curently promoting their new single, Falling In Love. And they had arranged for a practice today.

"Ahhh... I'm hungry... Anyone wanna go down to the cafeteria to have lunch?" CL asked 2NE1.

"Aigooo, I'm hungry too.. But I need to discuss Double Park TV with our Bommie... Chae ah... Mianhe..." Dara pouted sadly.

CL noded.

"Unnie, I will come with you! Since I haven't had breakfast this morning... I'm starving~" The maknae, Minzy pulled CL's arms.

"See you unnies later~ kekeke" Minzy said with a little ageyo and waved at the unnies. While Bom & Dara waved back.

 

The maknaes went down to the cafeteria to get something to eat while the two unnies are busy discussing about Double Park TV.

"Ahhhh~ Finally! The practice has ended. kekeke. I'm so tired now..." Bom pouted.

"Yeah... It's been a long day... And we still have Double Park promotions~ Aigooo..." Dara added.

"Kekeke, fighting fighting fighting! Yah yah yah~" Bom lie down on the room's floor closing her eyes and take a rest.

*knocks*

The Park sisters didn't really care about the knock. They probably thinks that it's CL & Minzy.

"Mingkki ah~ did you forgot to get your wallet again?" Dara asked while turning her head towards the door. "OMO.... What are you doing here TOP?"

The moment Bom heard TOP's name, she opened her eyes and sit straight up.

TOP bowed and greeted both his noonas.

"Uhh noona..." TOP walked towards Bom. "You haven't had lunch yet, right? Ummm, I bought you lunch." He handed her a paper bag shyly.

Bom w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter