Chapter 14

When Two Aliens Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"AH~" Bom got out of her bed and ran towards the toilet to wash up.

 

"Unnie~ Quick!" Minzy shouted from outside. "Dara unnie is occupying the other toilet and I wanna peeeee~~"

 

A few seconds later, Bom opened the door for Minzy. Bom, still having toothpaste in , laughed at Minzy and continued brushing her teeth.

 

"Ahhhh~ thank you unnie!" Minzy came out of the toilet and hugged Bom.

 

"Aigoo! I'm washing my face!" Bom laughed and brushed Minzy's face with some foam on her hands.

 

"AHHHH!" Minzy ran away from Bom.

 

 

"Mmmm, Seunghyun Seunghyun Seunghyun~" Bom randomly hum to herself inside her room and her phone suddenly rang.

She took out her phone.

 

From: ♥ Seunghyun ♥

 

BOMMIE BOMMIE BOMMIE BOMMIE~ 

 

Message seen, 10.54AM

 

To: ♥ Seunghyun ♥

 

TABI TABI TABI TABI~

 

Message sent, 10.55AM

 

 

 From: ♥ Seunghyun ♥ 

 

 

Bommie jagi jagi jagi jagi~ I'm filming today. Wish me luck arasso? ♥

 

Message seen, 10:55AM

 

Bom laughed at Seunghyun's message and think of what to reply him for a moment.

 

To: ♥ Seunghyun ♥

 

Ani~ I don't wanna wish you luck! >:( 

 

Message sent, 10.58AM

 

From: ♥ Seunghyun ♥

 

O.......K....... :(

 

Message seen, 10.59AM.

 

Bom giggled and called Seunghyun immediately.

 

"Yoboseyo..." Seunghyun's voice sound sad through the phone.

 

"JAGI~ Why do you sound so sad?"

 

"Ani."

 

"YAH. I'm just joking. Fighting fighting fighting~!" Bom laughed loudly.

 

"Kekeke. I love you jagi~" Seunghyun giggled. "So so so so so much!"

 

"Me too! Ah, call me once you are on your break arasso?"

 

"Mmmmm~ I will!"

 

"Oh yes! Don't smoke too much. ARASSO?!" Bom shouted.

 

"Yah jagi, you sound more and more like my wife already."

 

"Wae? You don't want me to nag at you?!"

 

"Of cause I want you to be like my wife and nag at me everyday, jagi. I love you!" Seunghyun chuckled. "I will smoke lesser, call you during every of my break and after filming~ Promise!"

 

"Mmmm. Bye!" Bom hung up his phone.

 

"Ah! I can't wait to hear his voice again~" Bom held onto her phone and giggled softly.

 

 

Seunghyun have been calling Bom for the past 3 hour during his beak. Even a small toilet break, he would send a message to her.

But after his last message, he hasn't been messaging her or calling her.

 

He must be really busy! It's okay~ I will go find Dara to play with kekeke

 

 

"Are you sure you are okay Seunghyun?!" Seunghyun's manager asked him

 

"Neh, I'm okay. Send me to the hospital please." Seunghyun held onto his neck.

 

They got into the car and drove to the hospital. They didn't call the ambulance because they don't want to make a big fuss about it. Seunghyun thought it's just a small problem.

 

"Seunghyun, is it still painful?" His manager held onto his left shoulders.

 

"N-neh. Are we reaching soon?" Seunghyun closed his eyes tightly to try stop the pain.

 

"Yes." Seunghyun's driver told him.

 

They reached the hospital after a few minutes.

 

Seunghyun was waiting with his manager for his turn at the reception corner.

 

A few hours later, a picture of him at the hospital spread through the internet.

 

 

"Seunghyun-sshi, your neck's disc came off."

 

"Oh..." Seunghyun was in shock to say anything. "So... When will it recover?"

 

"We will need to do a little operation on your neck. It will take around 4-6 weeks to recover fully." The doctor told him.

 

"Arasso. When will the operation start? Please do it as soon as possible." Seunghyun smiled at the doctor.

 

"We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter