Chapter 3

When Two Aliens Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

"Aish! Dara...." Bom said while walking towards the lift. 

"UNNIEEEEE YAH~~" Minzy ran towards Bom.

Bom turned around and saw the leader CL, and Minzy.

"Oh! Bom unnie! Why are you outside here? Are you going anywhere?" CL asked Bom.

"Ah! Chaerin, Mingkki~ Neh, I going down to get some food!" 

"Eh? Then how about Dara unnie?" CL asked.

"Ah... She is not hungry!" Bom said shyly. "Arasso! The lift is here already! See you" Bom smiled.

In the lift, Bom remembered what Dara asked her.

"Do you like him, unnie?"

"I don't know if I like him or not... I really don't know. Aish!! Why am I thinking of this? Aigoo" Bom said to herself in the lift.

*DING*

Bom walked towards the cafeteria. She saw Jiyong sitting there alone having his lunch.

"JIYONG!" Bom shouted across the cafereria.

Jiyong got shocked and looked towards Bom's direction and put his fingers to his lips signaling Bom to lower down her volume.

"Mianhe Jiyong. Are you alone?" Bom sat in front of him.

"Ani, TOP hyung will be joining me later. He is at the restroom." Jiyong told Bom and saw Bom's expression changed to a sad one.

"Why? What's wrong noona? Why you look so sad out of a sudden" Jiyong asked Bom and remembered what his girlfriend, Dara, told him just now.

"Ani~ I'm not sad. Ah! I remembered I have something going on. See you around Jiyong~"  Bom said and started to get up but Jiyong signal her to sit.

"Eh?" Bom gave a confused look.

"Ani. Just sit. hyung will be here soon. Lets eat lunch together with hyung. Arasso?" Knowing that his noona had already ate her lunch prepared by TOP, he still wanna .

"Ah..... Ani... I have something important. And... I ate my lunch already." Bom said shyly. "Ah Jiyong. I got to go soon! See you!"

When Bom was about towalk away, someone from behind shouted... "Bom noona?"

Bom turned and saw TOP. She look very nervous now. "AHHHH!! Eotteoke eotteoke...." Bom thought to herself.

"Oh noona! It's really you." TOP walked towards Bom shyly.

Jiyong saw his noona and hynug both getting shy and nervous, he laughed to himself. "What a silly couple." He thought.

"Noona, why don't you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter