40

Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

40

 

 

 

This annoying and sly little piece of.....GAH!!

 

 

“So Yoongie oppa can you pwease pwease pweeeaaaasssseeeee come with me” That thing begged to no end.

 

 

I swear I will kill her. I will definitely hurt her if she doesn't stop that right now! N.O.W!!!

 

 

“I-I-I...Hyunnie I'm sorry but I really can't go. Why don't you ask your other friends to go?” Yoong nicely rejected her offer to go watch some musical.

 

 

“But oppa~~~” She whined.

 

 

Goodness what part of can't come does this girl not understand?!?!

 

 

“I'm really sorry Hyunnie, I promise I'll make it up to you some other time okay?”

 

 

“But....fine...” She gave up. Tch~ finally.

 

 

“I really am sorry Hyunnie.” Yoong looked down. There's nothing to be sorry about Yoongie, let that thing watch it alone. Pshh trying to push you to take her out le b!tch please~

 

 

“It's okay, but oppa remember you promised to make it up to me okay?”

 

 

“I know.” Yoong smiled and that thing finally left our office.

 

 

“Sica did you finish the..” Yoong started but stopped when I noticed my glare.

 

 

“What?” He looked at me, while cutely tilting his head.

 

 

“Oh don't what me Im Yoongie, you know exactly why I'm glaring at you.” I crossed my arms.

 

 

“I seriously don't” He denied, but I know that he knows because I can tell with that playful smirk on his face.

 

 

“I promise to make it up to you some other time okay?” I mimicked, while rolling my eyes.

 

 

“Aigoo~ our Sicachu's green monster is showing.” He teased, while walking over to my desk.

 

 

“Tch. Whatever.” I diverted my attention back to my computer.

 

 

“You know...” He paused, and I looked up but he was gone. Then I felt him suddenly wrap his arms around me and resting his head on my shoulder.

 

 

“I clearly remember you telling me that you can wait forever, doesn't that mean that you can be a little patient with Hyunnie and her clinginess?” He whispered in my ear.

 

 

“I know, but Yoongie it's been 6 months, and you still haven't found him. How much time do you think we still have left before Mr. Seo tells that girl his plans?” I looked at him.

 

 

“I know Sica..I know..But I assure you that we're almost there. Just give me two weeks and this will all be over I promise.” He said while he turned me around so now I'm facing him.

 

 

“Okay...” I just agreed. I mean there's nothing else I can do right? Besides, Yoong won't even tell me who the “he” that he's looking for is.

 

 

“That's our Sicachu.” He charmingly smiled and rubbed my head, before heading back to his desk.

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

A week has passed and still nothing... I wish that Yoongie will tell me who this guy is so that I can at least keep my eyes open for him. I mean yes we both sent out multiple teams of investigators...but still I want to know who this person is and how it will end everything.

 

 

“Are you sure you don't want me to call someone to bring you home?” Yoong asked pulling me out of my train of thoughts, while we were heading down after finishing up another day in the office.

 

 

“Yes I'm sure. I told you that I'll be fine going home on my own didn't I?” I looked at him.

 

 

“I know, but what if your car breaks down while driving? You know it's dangerous for you to be alone at night, what if something happens?” He looked at me.

 

 

“Don't worry Yoongie-ah~ it's not like this is the first time I've driven. I'll be fine. Why are you so worried anyways?” I looked up at him.

 

 

“I don't know. It's just that I feel like something's off... Aish~” He ruffled his hair.

 

 

“See, this is what happens when you promised to have dinner and watch a movie with another girl.” I sarcastically said.

 

 

Yeah, that stupid little chubby cheeks totally guilt tripped my Yoongie into taking her out tonight.

 

 

“Oh c'mon Sica, you know I already told Hyunnie last week that I'll make it up to her for not going to the musical. Would you rather had me leave you then or now?” He asked.

 

 

Heol. Did he just...this guy.

 

 

“Hmm which one do you prefer leaving me then or now?” I angrily asked, letting go of our intertwined hands.

 

 

“Sica I didn't mean for it to sound like that. It's just that...”

 

 

Ding

 

 

“I'll just see you tomorrow Yoong.” I cut him off as the elevator doors open and I quickly stepped out, leaving him behind.

 

 

“Sica wait, just hear me out please?” He pleaded and held onto my wrist right when I reached my car.

 

 

“Just have fun on your date.” I replied, before removing his grip on my wrist and entering my car and speeding off.

 

 

Yoongie you're an idiot sometimes.

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

On my home I decided to grab a carmel macchiato, but as if my night wasn't bad enough some idiot ran into me and the hot drink spilled all over my hands.

 

 

“Ow that's hot.” I cried out while shaking my burned hand.

 

 

“I'm so so so so so so so sorry miss.” The guy apologized while he took his handkerchief out and started to wipe my hand.

 

 

“I got it. And why don't you watch where you're going?” I glared at the guy while wiping up my hand, that's now red from the coffee.

 

 

“I really am sorry.” He looked down and saw how red my hand is.

 

 

“Your hand.” He said and grabbed my right hand again.

 

 

“It's nothing.” I replied, feeling a bit weird having some random guy holding my hand again.

 

 

“No it's not. Come with me.” He seriously said and dragged me towards a convenience store which was conveniently across the street before I can even say no.

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

“I don't think you have to go through this much trouble.” I told him while he carefully applied medicine on my hand, to which I did protest but this guy is really stubborn.

 

 

“It's no trouble at all, besides your hand getting burnt is my fault..” he looked up at me.

 

 

“Well you are right, this is your fault.” I bluntly replied and he chuckled.

 

 

“What?” I asked.

 

 

“Your really funny.” he smiled and his eyes completely disappearing.

 

 

“uhmm okay... are you done?” I asked.

 

 

“Yup.”

 

 

“Okay, well I better..” I began but then my stomach loudly growling interrupted me.

 

 

Aish~ my stupid stomach.

 

 

“Have you eaten yet?” he asked.

 

 

“Of course I have.” I replied, but then my stomach began growling again.

 

 

“Really? Your stomach is telling me that you haven't.” he chuckled.

 

 

“Look, if this is your way of getting me to eat with you, just stop because I already have a boyfriend and I don't think he'll like it if I told him I had dinner with some stranger.” I deadpanned.

 

 

“I see, but if you have a boyfriend, why isn't he sending you home? You know it's very dangerous for a beautiful girl to be out at night.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter