26

Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

26

 

 

Months passed and in a blink of an eye the new school year began. It's finally our final year before fully taking over our

families' companies. During the last few months, I was really worried that that stupid bastard that sent me that stupid

text long ago would text me again, but he never did, so Yoongie was right, it was just a prank.

 

I just finished getting ready for the first day when my phone rang. A smile immediately took over my face when I read his

name on the screen.

 

“Good Morning~ Yoongie-ah~” I greeted my lovely deer.

 

“Haha good morning to you too princess~” he chuckled.

 

Ahh~ I love it when he calls me princess~ hehe

 

“Have you eaten yet?” He asked.

 

“If I say no~ then will Yoongie bring his princess breakfast?” I asked.

 

“Of course he would. Yoongie will even bring his princess a special gift along with breakfast.” He replied using his aegyo

voice that I absolutely love.

 

But wait did he say a special gift? Hmmm what it could it be~

 

“Oh in that case then Yoong's princess hasn't...”

 

BEEP BEEP

 

What the? He hung up on me?! Tch~ I bet he really didn't have a special gift T_T

 

I was about to call my now annoying choding back when Krystal's voice echoed throughout my condo.

 

Yup, my lovely baby sister really enjoys sleeping over so much, that she stays at my condo all the time!

 

“UNNIE!!!” She yelled, making me quickly walk, not run, out of my bedroom.

 

“WHAT?” I yelled

 

“COME HERE QUICK!”

 

Curious about what all the fuss is about, I made my way to the kitchen/dining room.

 

“Omo what is all this?” I asked Krys while staring at all the different types of food on the table.

 

“I don't...” Krystal began when Yoongie popped out of nowhere.

 

“Surprise^^” He dorkily smiled, while he wore a cute light blue apron with a skillet and a spatula in his hands.

 

“It is a surprise Yoong oppa.” Krystal responded instead of me.

 

Krys~ you need to let unnie talk first, because Yoongie is my boyfriend. I mentally scolded her.

 

“Haha I'm glad you like it Krys, how about you Sica?” He glanced at me and smiled before plating the omelette in the pan.

 

“Hmm it's a very nice surprise.” I replied, walking towards him, and wrapping my arms around his neck.

 

“If you guys are going to make out, can you do it in unnie's room; I don't want my appetite or all this food to be ruined by you

two.” Krystal teased, earning a glare from yours truly, but being my little sister, she just stuck her tongue at me, before

taking a seat and enjoying the extravagant breakfast.

 

“Haha don't worry baby Jung, we won't spoil your mind.” Yoong chuckled and playfully rubbed Krystal's head.

 

“Oppa~ my hair.” Krystal whined and pouted.

 

“Yah~” I said and earned a weird look from the two.

 

“What's wrong?” They asked in unison.

 

These two I swear they were twins or something in the previous life.

 

“I thought I was your baby~” I pouted and the two started laughing uncontrollably.

 

“Haha unnie~ I never knew you were this possessive.” Krystal kept laughing.

 

“Aigoo~ is my princess jealous of her little sister.” Yoong playfully pinched my nose.

 

“No~” I denied and puffed my cheeks out.

 

“If you say so unnie~, but hey, I have to go now, I promised my friend we'll go to school together.” Krystal smiled before

rushing out the door.

 

“I can't believe you got jealous over your little sister.” Yoong chuckled after Krys left.

 

“Well you were the one calling her baby and rubbing her head.” I pouted.

 

“Haha aigoo~ I called her baby Jung like what Tiffany and Taeng call her, and what's wrong with doing this to her.” He

smiled and playfully rubbed my head.

 

“You still called another girl baby, plus you should only be rubbing my head like that.” I puffed my cheeks out.

 

“Your so cute you know that? And if you really don't like me calling your sister Baby Jung then I'll just call her Krys.” Yoong

pinched my cheeks.

 

“Hehe okay~” I smiled.

 

“Haha alright, let's eat.” Yoong said while pulling a chair out for me.

 

“Before that where's my good morning kiss?” I pointed to my lips.

 

Yoong leaned in and stopped.

 

“Are you sure you brushed?” he teased.

 

“Yah~ you jerk.” I pouted.

 

“Haha I was just kidding.” he smiled before giving me a chaste kiss.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

“Tiff!” I yelled and ran over to my best friend after Yoongie and I arrived to class.

 

“Jessi~ good morning.” Tiffany and I hugged.

 

“Good morning to you too Tiff and also to you Tae.” I smiled.

 

“Good morning Jessi, Yoong.” Tae smiled.

 

“Good morning to you guys too.” Yoong smiled.

 

“Are you guys excited for our final year?” Tiffany beamed.

 

“Yeah but this year is all just a formality, you know that Tiff.” I said.

 

Yup, we technically already passed the requirements for graduating, so our last year in college is basically a joke, plus

diploma or not, we'd still have to take over the companies.

 

“I know, but it's still exciting you know~”

 

“If you say so Miyoung.”

 

“Since when did those two become close?” Tiffany suddenly said and pointed at Hae and Taecyeon joking around in the

back.

 

“I don't know. I haven't really talked to Hae at all.” I replied.

 

“Oh well, I guess they bonded or something.” Tiff joked.

 

“Yeah.” I replied, but I feel really uneasy about thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter