29

Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

29

 

Yoong's POV

 

 

“Yoong oppa~ wake up~” A sweet melodic voice woke me up from my slumber.

 

 

“Oh Hyunnie are we there?” I asked and she cutely nodded her head.

 

 

“I see.” I replied, looking out the window.

 

 

Seoul. After 2 years I finally came back. The past two years have been a living hell for me. All I could think about was her.

All I ever wanted to see was her. I just wanted her. But then it comes back to me. She was the one that wanted to end us

and I let her slip away like the last leaf on a tree in the fall.

 

 

“Yoong oppa are you okay?” Hyunnie worriedly looked at me and cupped my cheek with her hand.

 

 

“Mhmm I'm okay.” I smiled and held her hand.

 

 

“Are you sure?” She asked.

 

 

“Yes I'm sure Hyunnie.”

 

 

“Are you by chance still..”

 

 

“No Hyunnie, dont' you remember what I said?”

 

 

“Mhmm.” She nodded her head.

 

 

“Then stop worrying okay?”

 

 

“Okay.” She smiled.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

The private jet safely landed at Incheon and Hyunnie and I got off.

 

 

“Oh Oppa does your family know you came back?” She asked.

 

 

“No...” I replied.

 

 

“What? Oppa, why didn't you tell them? I bet your parents miss you a lot after being gone for 2 years.” Hyunnie scolded me.

 

 

“I just...” I began, but then she gave me a look.

 

 

“Okay okay you win again. I'll call Taeng, my cousin, okay?”

 

 

“Hehe that's my Yoong oppa.” Hyunnie smiled, and led me towards the arrival gates.

 

 

“Did you call him?” She asked after we reached the exit gates, walking towards the private VIP garage, where I left my car

parked for the last 2 years.

 

 

“I will, in the morning. It's already 2AM, I'm pretty sure he's sleeping, I don't want to wake him up.” I replied.

 

 

“Ahh~ that's right.” Hyunnie chuckled.

 

 

“Yup, so why don't I take you home. I'm pretty sure Uncle is already excited to see you.” I smiled, after pulling the door open

for her.

 

 

“Okay~” She cheerfully replied.

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

The driver drove us to the Seo's mansion.

 

 

When we arrived, Hyunnie was already fast asleep.

 

 

“Your opposite to each other, yet sometimes your just like her.” I whispered before carrying her sleeping body inside.

 

 

Once inside, Mr. Seo ran towards us and was about to happily greet us when he noticed the sleeping figure in my arms.

 

 

“Aigoo~ my little Seobaby must have been tired from the flight.” He softly chuckled.

 

 

“Just a little uncle, I'll just take her up to her room.”

 

 

“Ah right, it's the second door on your left.” Uncle Seo smiled.

 

 

I carefully made my way up the flight of stairs and into Hyunnie's bedroom.

 

 

I tucked her into her bed, after removing her shoes.

 

 

“Sleep well hyunnie.” I smiled and placed a lingering kiss on her forehead.

 

 

“She fast asleep isn't she?” Uncle asked after I made it down the stairs.

 

 

“Yeah, she was really tired from the flight.” I replied.

 

 

“Thanks Yoong, for everything.” Uncle Seo warmly smiled at me.

 

 

“It's no problem Uncle, it's me that should be thanking Hyunnie.” I returned his smile, before leaving the mansion.

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

I arrived at Twin Troopers and parked my car in my usual spot, number 22. But maybe I should change that now, I mean...

yeah, I should.

 

 

I walked to towards the elevator and pressed the number 7.

 

 

Reaching the 7th floor, my heart began to race.

 

 

I'm finally back.

 

 

Walking towards my unit felt like an eternity. I walked towards my condo, but my feet stopped in front of 723, instead of 722.

 

 

723. It's Jessica's unit. I wonder if she still stays here...

 

 

Shaking away my thoughts, I walked back to my unit.

 

 

I entered in my passcode, 0418 and stepped inside.

 

 

I should really change that too.

 

 

I just realized how everything in my life somehow relates back to Jessica. My parking space is number 22, her favorite

number, my unit number is 722, and my passcode into my home is her birthday.

 

 

*sigh* are you happy now Sica?

 

 

I placed my suitcase on the ground and walked into my bedroom.

 

 

I walked in and the lamp next to my bed, only to be greeted by her ever so beautiful face.

 

 

“What are you doing here?” I whispered while sitting at the edge of the bed.

 

 

I watched as Jessica slept. She's lost a little bit of weight since I last saw her. I hope she's been eating well and watching

her health well too. But she's still as gorgeous as ever.

 

 

“Sica, what happened? Why did you let me go like that?” I asked, while I her cheek and brushed away the hair that

fell on her face. Admiring her breathtaking beauty.

 

I've asked myself those two questions the last 2 years, and I'm still confused on why. I just want to know what went wrong

for you.

 

 

“Mmm~ Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter