31

Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

31

 

 

Yoong's POV

 

 

“Hello~” I groggily answered my phone, not bothering to check who it is.

 

 

“Um hello? Is this Im Yoong-shi?” a strange voice replied.

 

 

I pulled the phone away from my ear and saw that it was Jessica's number. What the? Who is this guy and why does he

have Jessica's number?

 

 

“Yes? Who is this?” I coldly asked.

 

 

“I'm a bartender at Secretives, and your friend is very drunk. Can you please come and get her.” He said.

 

 

“Alright, I'll be right there.” I answered and hung up the phone, before making my way to the bar.

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

When I got to the bar, I noticed Jessica right away, but I also saw two very familiar people that could have taken her home

instead.

 

 

“What are you guys doing here?” I asked Taeng and Tiffany.

 

 

“Well, Fany-ah called me and told me to come get her since she and Jessica couldn't drive. What about you?” He asked.

 

 

“The bartender called me and asked me to come get her, but if you guys are here I can go.” I turned around ready to leave.

 

 

“Yoong stop.” Tiffany said firmly and I did. I don't want to face the wrath of Hellfany.

 

 

“What is it?” I asked.

 

 

“Do you still love her?” She asked and walked towards me.

 

 

“Just bring her home okay.” I avoided the question.

 

 

“You avoiding the question, I'll take that as a yes. And no, Yoong, you take her home, because TaeTae can only take care

of me tonight.” Tiffany slyly smiled, before dragging Taeng out with her.

 

 

After those two left. I walked towards the sleeping Jessica and sat at the stool next to her.

 

 

I stared at her for a bit, before getting her on my back, grabbing her purse and walking out.

 

 

I made my way towards my car, and noticed that my tire was flat. Great just great! I tried looking for Jessica's car but it was

nowhere to be found. So I guess I'll be carrying her home again until I find a cab.

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

 

My peaceful rest was suddenly interrupted when I felt my body being shifted. Funny, I drank a lot but I'm not as drunk as I

was last time. I opened my eyes, only to see Yoong's side profile. No wonder I felt comfy and warm while sleeping. I

wanted to speak to him, but I knew that if I did he would be cold towards me and probably put me down and tell me to go

home on my own. So I decided to stay put and pretend to still be sleeping, so I can enjoy this moment.

 

 

I stayed this way for a while, about to drift off to sleep again, when he suddenly stopped.

 

 

“Taxi.” He called out, and I heard the taxi stop.

 

 

Yoong took us to the cab and I guess the driver opened the door, since he managed to put me in the car without letting my

leg go.

 

 

“Where to young man?” the ahjussi asked.

 

 

“Twin Troopers please.” Yoong said, while he was probably getting inside the cab, since he placed my head on his

shoulder, which really surprised me, because I thought he was just going to let me be.

 

 

“Okay.” The ahjussi said and started to drive.

 

 

The ride was silent for a while until the ahjussi spoke up.

 

 

“Haven't we met before?” he asked Yoong.

 

 

“Ummm, I can't say I....” Yoong trailed off.

 

 

“Omo, your that same ahjussi driver from last time.” Yoong said.

 

 

“I thought you two looked familiar.” The ahjussi chuckled.

 

 

Two? What the? Did this ahjussi, wait ah~ it must be from the last time I got drunk, when Yoong told me that he confessed

to Yuri, even though he really didn't, and then ditched me with the bubble wrap to be with her. Tch~ I hated it when he

ditched me for her.

 

 

“You still remember me I mean us?” Yoong asked.

 

 

“Of course I do, you looked like you were having some trouble that night, plus we shared the same faith.” The ahjussi

replied.

 

 

“Yeah..” Yoong said.

 

 

What faith are they talking about?

 

 

“Well I see that your carrying her again. Still her best friend?” The ahjussi asked.

 

 

“Not anymore.” Yoong replied.

 

 

Yoong...you don't even want to be my friend? Do you not want to be by my side this much?

 

 

“Oh? Did you confess to her like I said? Or are you an idiot like me, watching her from afar.”

 

 

“I guess a little bit of both.” Yoong said.

 

 

“What?” the ahjussi sounded confused.

 

 

“Me and her, we were together, but it didn't last long.” He said, his voice sounding lonely.

 

 

Because I was an idiot.

 

 

“I see. So now your back to being just another normal friend.” The ahjussi said.

 

 

I wish ahjussi, because at least he wouldn't be so mean to me.

 

 

“No we...we're not really anything anymore.” Yoong said.

 

 

Yeah and it's all my fault right Yoongie? It's all because of me being a stupid idiot for not telling you.

 


“Oh...but if your not anything anymore than why are you taking care of her?” the ahjussi asked.

 

 

Yeah Yoong, if we aren't anything to you anymore, than why are you doing this. Why don't you just leave me at the bar?

 

 

“I....” Yoong trailed off.

 

 

Yoong and the ahjussi stopped talking after that, so the ride stayed silent.

 

 

“Here we are.” The driver stopped.

 

 

“Thanks ahjussi” Yoong said and I felt him carrying me on his back again.

 

 

“No problem young man, but before I go, mind listening to my advice?” The ahjussi asked and I felt Yoong nod his head.

 

 

“You still love her, so why not try to win her back? If you, no if she doesn't mean anything to you anymore than you wouldn't

be doing this right now. So young man don't give up, because you never know she might still love you too. Plus not

everything is always what they seem.” The ahjussi said, before I heard the door slam and the car drive off.

 

 

Yoongie-ah~ listen to the ahjussi, he's right. I still love you. And there was a reason why I did that and didn't tell you.

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

“Is your code still the same?” I heard him mumble and the door click open.

 

 

“Guess it is, why haven't you changed it?” He asked me or maybe he asked himself, since he thinks I'm asleep.

 

 

Yoong slowly walked inside towards my room and placed me in bed and took off my shoes, before tucking me into bed.

 

 

*sigh* I guess he'll leave now right?

 

 

Yup I was right, soon I felt the air past by me when he left the room.

 

 

Yoongie....come back.....

 

 

And as if the heavens heard me, I felt the bed slump down, and a nice warm towel on my face.

 

 

“Aigoo~ look at you. Why did you get drunk?” he asked me.

 

 

It's because of you being so cold and mean to me when I'm awake you meanie~

 

 

“*sigh* Why are you doing this to me? Hmmm? Why is that no matter how hard I try, you just won't leave my heart?”

 

 

Because we still love each other Yoongie. Your heart knows that, that's why.

 

 

“Sica, my dear little sicachu, you know I really miss calling you that, actually I miss everything about you.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter